Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,141 members, 7,842,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos (77795 Views)

Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland / World Cup; Faces Of Disappointed Nigerians At The Kaliningrad Stadium In Russia / The First Air-conditioned Stadium In Nigeria Is In Ebonyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by donolatunji(m): 12:43am On Oct 07, 2016
ReorxTohGan:
If He Go Use Hand Carry Gory Tampax Now,e Go Dy Squeeze Face!!!....Mumu Country With Yeye Ppl
lols....though just passing by

1 Like

Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by tochstorm(m): 12:57am On Oct 07, 2016
midehi2:
Am so sure alot of the security men will pour out their s.emen, let them see a clapping ass grin
they are female officers in case u need glasses

1 Like

Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by Kgdavid(m): 1:34am On Oct 07, 2016
Benita27:
Oh plz!, you guys can justify any thing.

What happened to using this?.

1. Those things cost money. African states are not the richest

2. Those things are metal detectors. They are not capable of detecting any and every kind of weapon.

3. If something has been hidden in a crevice, a metal detector like the one you attached there will not reveal it.

4. The search was carried out by a woman, so there is very little moral objection.

5. The search is not mandatory. It is only for people who want to enter the stadium. You can reject the intrusive search by going home.

6. What is in your boobs other than a pile of fat?

2 Likes

Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by jahsson(m): 2:36am On Oct 07, 2016
Did anybody notice d woman in red,... Hmmm... Nah donkey she carry for back ooo... lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by ArabMopol(m): 5:04am On Oct 07, 2016
I Love that Oyimbo woman... is she an Uganda

heading to Uganda for security post

1 Like

Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:25am On Oct 07, 2016
midehi2:
Am so sure alot of the security men will pour out their s.emen, let them see a clapping ass grin

Hhahahahahahahaha

See your mind
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:26am On Oct 07, 2016
dainformant:
Nigerian men on their way to Uganda to apply for security post

Like you

Bah?
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by mcyemite(m): 6:09am On Oct 07, 2016
Justiyke4u:
22nd century search. The lady in the last picture be like what is he looking for but then I can imagine how the males are being searched especially if is the females that search them.

If they are females well I comment my reserve on their look
you comment your what?
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by kan12(m): 6:39am On Oct 07, 2016
why are all the ladies on search smiling?
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by ahamonyeka(m): 6:44am On Oct 07, 2016
dainformant:
hahahahakikikikahhhhhhhh laf don make my trouser tear for under.
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by datigboguy(m): 7:17am On Oct 07, 2016
Clinton9000:

Thats a woman doing the searching not a man. See her waist

Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by richguyTX(m): 7:54am On Oct 07, 2016
lol oyibo day laugh na dat kind tin dem like
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by Funjosh(m): 8:40am On Oct 07, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Babangbali funjosh eleko1 chukwudi44 lalasticlala walahi dis work go fit una o. It's called search by fingering

Them don release you from prison again. tongue
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by callmescandy: 8:47am On Oct 07, 2016
vectoh:
haba! abeg if person make fp...heaven don sure? y is dz wan crying bcox of f.p...?

But u sef check am na!! E no make sense na!!
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by midehi2(f): 9:36am On Oct 07, 2016
teebillz:

What does a clapping ass look like and what is it used for? Just in case I come across one.
see queshion grin grin
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by midehi2(f): 9:37am On Oct 07, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Hhahahahahahahaha

See your mind
grin
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 07, 2016
midehi2:

see queshion grin grin
answer the guy na grin
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by Justiyke4u: 10:15am On Oct 07, 2016
mcyemite:
you comment your what?
reserve
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 07, 2016
Justiyke4u:
22nd century search. The lady in the last picture be like what is he looking for but then I can imagine how the males are being searched especially if is the females that search them.

na female security officer dey search dem na cheesy.u no see her hips.
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by midehi2(f): 10:36am On Oct 07, 2016
lefulefu:

answer the guy na grin
that question get as e be na, he should know what a clapping/split ass is grin
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by Jebiclef(m): 10:39am On Oct 07, 2016
Justiyke4u:

Can't you see that the officers searching are female officers..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by teebillz: 11:04am On Oct 07, 2016
midehi2:

see queshion grin grin

Abeg na. Epp me.
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by teebillz: 11:09am On Oct 07, 2016
Am I the only one who think that some of those ladies are enjoying the search? See facial expression.
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by TheGuy5: 2:33pm On Oct 07, 2016
Don't be dissapointed if you just jumped to read this post due to the caption. You see, that's what your over dependence on certificates instead of skills can do. A well packaged Samsung or Lebanese, Nigerian or other nationals or company cellphones support office would send out adverts like this caption, and young people would rush in applications in millions. But some, in fact many in that group have the capacity to learn and set up a similar outlet, making multiples of that same amount they expect to be paid! Why? 1. There, the company would give him an identity tag for his role that may not be tagged "phone repairer". So he feels 'cool' working there even for 50k. 2. He conditions his expectations to a guaranteed price tag at the end of the month. 3. I don't just know ...really But you can make your own money! Train hard, work simple and smart! Become a smart Cellphone Technical support guru Skill is the capital you need! A book resource is yours to consult continuously; A seminar or workshop is time limited. Get this best trending book on Mobile phones and Tablets Repairs including how to get started. See reviews by readers in the site. Available on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, eBay etc Or click link below. https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8

Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by cuteboy2: 7:16pm On Oct 07, 2016
Reminds me of the song :
I no like this your touching body, You no say my mama no like am .....
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by cuteboy2: 7:16pm On Oct 07, 2016
Reminds me of the song :
I no like this your touching body, You no say my mama no like am .....
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by cuteboy2: 7:20pm On Oct 07, 2016
lefulefu:

na female security officer dey search dem na cheesy.u no see her hips.

Na man jare.
Which hips? Second picture is man with pot belly. Most security policemen are not in shape due to too much beer and laziness
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by cuteboy2: 7:25pm On Oct 07, 2016
kan12:
why are all the ladies on search smiling?

I wonder. They seem to be in cloud 9 already. See the onyibo girl face. It's like they are saying "Oga security abeg kwantinue. Don't stop"
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by IYANGBALI: 9:41pm On Oct 07, 2016
Funjosh:

Them don release you from prison again. tongue
keep kwayet
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by MrMacinterchi1: 11:02pm On Oct 07, 2016
dainformant:
lol....rolling on
the floor
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by mikolo80: 2:16am On Oct 08, 2016
Benita27:
Try that nonsense with me and see if i won't slap your ears deaf.

Height of stup!d!ty on the part of the ladies.

Those of you disturbing my mentions with all sort should better stop it. what happened to searching them with devices like this, or even doing it in a reasonable manner?.
then you don't get on the plane or the stadium or the wherever

Second the ''device '' only detects metal
Bombs are made of liquids or powders
So the device won't find anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos / Anthony Joshua Arrives Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr (Photo / Benjamin Okenna Swadinho: Pidgin Commentator In Russia 2018 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.