Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,238 members, 7,829,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Fake And Real Men Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fake And Real Men Of God (1578 Views)

Men Of God Whose Prophecies Failed In The Year 2016 / 8 Great Lessons From 8 Great Men Of God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake And Real Men Of God by Oilwell(m): 5:50pm On Oct 06, 2016
If there is no original then there wont be fake. Has anybody seen a fake 5000 Naira note or fake 10000 Naira note ,it because there is no original 5000 Naira or 10000 Naira yet. Even from the days Jesus was here on earth the devil has been faking it. he is the master faker or as Jesus calls him'' the father(BaBa) of all lies''(John 8:44).
There are still genuine men of God, that God is still using today to heal and to deliver his people.
My people God is sill good and he is still going about healing people that are oppressed by the devil (acts 10:38)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fake And Real Men Of God by Amberon: 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2016
Bless you.. I believe TB Joshua is a true man of God.

2 Likes

Re: Fake And Real Men Of God by sekundosekundo: 6:12pm On Oct 06, 2016
Amberon:

What's your definition of a true man God.
Re: Fake And Real Men Of God by sekundosekundo: 6:12pm On Oct 06, 2016
Amberon:

What's your definition of true man of God.
Re: Fake And Real Men Of God by Amberon: 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
Its purely by revelation because only God knows who is really serving him.

On the physical aspect, there are also many attributes one can analyze to be to ascertain who "could be" a real man of God but you cant be sure by just doing that.
sekundosekundo:

What's your definition of true man of God.
Re: Fake And Real Men Of God by sekundosekundo: 8:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
Amberon:

On the physical aspect, there are also many attributes one can analyze to be to ascertain who "could be" a real man of God but you cant be sure by just doing that.

So what makes you think he's a true man of God?.
Re: Fake And Real Men Of God by Amberon: 8:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
I just told you it was by revelation.
sekundosekundo:

So what makes you think he's a true man of God?.
Re: Fake And Real Men Of God by sekundosekundo: 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
Amberon:
I just told you it was by revelation.

What does he preach most?.
Re: Fake And Real Men Of God by Amberon: 4:57am On Oct 07, 2016
1. The word and how we need to live by it, meditate on it and make God's word the standard for our lives.

2. Love: We all know love is the greatest commandment. He teaches that we must love all (including our enemies) irrespective of religion, tribe, and differences just as Christ loved us.

3. Faith; without which no man can see God.

4: Forgiveness : that we should forgive and never hold a grudge or offense against anyone.

He teachings center on the message of Christ. I have examined all his teachings in the light of the word and seen that they're biblical. He teaches that the only adversary is the devil.

sekundosekundo:

What does he preach most?.
Re: Fake And Real Men Of God by flamingREED(m): 5:26am On Oct 07, 2016
A true man of God preaches repentance from dead works and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.

He focuses on Christian perfection,
He leads his sheep into purity experience,
And fierce love for God.

His message is clear:
Follow peace with all men and holiness,
Without which no one shall see the Lord.

He enforces the law of righteousness in his congregation.

He reaches out in witnessing to the world,
He must not necessarily be sought out.

He turns many into righteousness.
He's God's star.

He lives blamelessly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake And Real Men Of God by ScienceWatch: 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
Amberon:

, the phenomenon of men being used by the Almighty without human tutelage is not isolated to the instance of Pastor TB Joshua. Thorough biblical exploration would reveal many of God’s generals with no record or register of human mentorship. Who was the mentor of Jeremiah, who the Bible says God called right from his mother’s womb? Who was the mentor of John the Baptist, sent from above to prepare the way for the Saviour? Who was the mentor of Apostle Paul, who was blinded on the road to Damascus while intent on the destruction of Christians, subsequently to become a leading figure in New Testament Christianity? What about Moses, Elijah or King David? Human backing and tuition are clearly not a qualification for divine assignments.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake And Real Men Of God by EyeHateGod: 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2016
Oilwell:
If there is no original then there wont be fake. Has anybody seen a fake 5000 Naira note or fake 10000 Naira note ,it because there is no original 5000 Naira or 10000 Naira yet.
Please where can i find the real Hulk, Superman, Father Christmas, Voltron, Power rangers?
Re: Fake And Real Men Of God by Amberon: 8:50pm On Oct 09, 2016
God bless you. And to think that CAN several years ago said so many negative things about him just cuz he didn't have a mentor baffles me. A real man prophet called by God needs no humans validation.
ScienceWatch:
, the phenomenon of men being used by the Almighty without human tutelage is not isolated to the instance of Pastor TB Joshua. Thorough biblical exploration would reveal many of God’s generals with no record or register of human mentorship. Who was the mentor of Jeremiah, who the Bible says God called right from his mother’s womb? Who was the mentor of John the Baptist, sent from above to prepare the way for the Saviour? Who was the mentor of Apostle Paul, who was blinded on the road to Damascus while intent on the destruction of Christians, subsequently to become a leading figure in New Testament Christianity? What about Moses, Elijah or King David? Human backing and tuition are clearly not a qualification for divine assignments.”
Re: Fake And Real Men Of God by Amberon: 8:53pm On Oct 09, 2016
Your posts are always bereft and devoid of common sense. Ignorance is truly your bliss. I guess there's a fake Hulk and spiderman in real life right?? Simple logic eluded you.
EyeHateGod:

Please where can i find the real Hulk, Superman, Father Christmas, Voltron, Power rangers?
Re: Fake And Real Men Of God by EyeHateGod: 11:05pm On Oct 09, 2016
Amberon:
Your posts are always bereft and devoid of common sense. Ignorance is truly your bliss. I guess there's a fake Hulk and spiderman in real life right?? Simple logic eluded you.
So u don't know?
Re: Fake And Real Men Of God by ScienceWatch: 2:42am On Oct 18, 2016
Amberon:
God bless you. And to think that CAN several years ago said so many negative things about him just cuz he didn't have a mentor baffles me. A real man prophet called by God needs no humans validation.
History is full of examples of men being used by the Almighty without human mentorship. This awe inspiring event is not isolated to the instance of The Holy Prophet TB Joshua. Thorough biblical exploration would reveal many of God’s generals with no record or register of human mentorship. Who was the mentor of Jeremiah, who the Bible says God called right from his mother’s womb? Who was the mentor of John the Baptist, sent from above to prepare the way for the Saviour? Who was the mentor of Apostle Paul, who was blinded on the road to Damascus while intent on the destruction of Christians, subsequently to become a leading figure in New Testament Christianity? What about Moses, Elijah or King David? Human backing and tuition are clearly not a qualification for divine assignments.”
Re: Fake And Real Men Of God by ScienceWatch: 2:45am On Oct 18, 2016
Ilobi Austin, a catholic in faith, wrote, “While God is ordering the Holy Prophet (T.B. Joshua’s) counterparts to acquire more automobiles and in some cases, private jets with cost in the billion bracket, the same God is asking the Holy Prophet TB Joshua to love humanity like himself and consequently, improve their earthly and heavenly fortunes. Prophet TB Joshua is today, father to the fatherless, mother to the motherless, friend to the friendless and government to the government-less. Little wonder then, that the good Lord magnanimously found him worthy for the arduous task of delivering his people from the vice grip of the devil. Such powers in the hands of such ministers, who have made the criticism of his ministries their pastime, would have seen deliverance going to the highest bidders.”
Investigations reveal that TB Joshua don’t even own a bank account. He simply gives away freely.
Re: Fake And Real Men Of God by ScienceWatch: 2:47am On Oct 18, 2016
Oilwell:
If there is no original then there wont be fake. Has anybody seen a fake 5000 Naira note or fake 10000 Naira note ,it because there is no original 5000 Naira or 10000 Naira yet. Even from the days Jesus was here on earth the devil has been faking it. he is the master faker or as Jesus calls him'' the father(BaBa) of all lies''(John 8:44).
There are still genuine men of God, that God is still using today to heal and to deliver his people.There is abundant evidence pointing to the true meaning of Jesus' words, "No one comes to the Father, but through me." All religions are trying to get to the Father for healing, deliverance and material blessings. So, is it not common sense for the suffering masses of all religions including Christianity to finally recognize that the excellent and abundant examples of Healing, Signs and Wonders at the holy Scoan Church Nigeria are for all that suffer. Jesus said, “ I have come to make all things new.”

In Jesus Christ’s time, there where people of all religions and races that came for the healing and deliverance that only he and his ANOINTED ones could do. It is written in the Holy Gospel, “and Jesus healed them all.” This type of healing has never been seen before in the entire history of the world.
Healing, Signs and Wonders at the holy Scoan Church Nigeria are for all that suffer.

Whatever title a man of God chooses for himself to serve the masses is irrelevant. It is rather the holistic Holy Gospel the ANOINTED man of God uses to help the suffering masses that matter. Then the suffering masses will finally experience the awesome EVIDENCE of the LOVE of the MESSIAH as JESUS COMMANDED all anointed pastors/priests, etc to do, such things will be called Miracles, Signs and Wonders as witnessed in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria.
Jesus commanded, " As the Father sent Me, so send I you."

My people God is sill good and he is still going about healing people that are oppressed by the devil (acts 10:38)
Re: Fake And Real Men Of God by ScienceWatch: 5:18pm On Nov 12, 2016
ScienceWatch:
HOW TO KNOW FAKE PASTORS FROM THE CHOSEN ONES : The evidence is in the WORKS !

What are the WORKS?
It is none other than all the Miracles, signs and wonders because it is all mind-blowing solutions to human suffering.

Below are Biblical evidence to prove that Christ came not to leave behind Christian motivational centres and professional Christian lecturers. No ! The WORK of a pastor/priest/church leader, etc was of a high order. The WORK was beyond science and human logic.
Right now mind-blowing evidence of the WORKS of a Pastor can be seen exactly as commanded by Christ. Church goers can not be fooled any longer. God is making sure of that.
Church goers, Freely examine the loving and effective miracles, signs and wonders happening 24 hrs a day at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria or on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com

Joh 5:35 John was a burning and a shining light: and ye were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.
Joh 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the WORKS which the Father hath given me to finish, the same WORKS that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.
Joh 5:20 For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater WORKS than these, that ye may marvel.
Joh 5:21 For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.

HOW TO KNOW FAKE PASTORS FROM THE CHOSEN ONES : The evidence is in the WORKS !
What are the WORKS?
It is none other than all the Miracles, signs and wonders because it is all mind-blowing solutions to human suffering.

Joh 10:23 And Jesus walked in the temple in Solomon's porch.
Joh 10:24 Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly.
Joh 10:25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the WORKS that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.
Re: Fake And Real Men Of God by ScienceWatch: 3:22am On Nov 28, 2016
Amberon:
Hi Amberon, I found some facts that may help;

Here Jesus Christ explains who he is and why He came into the world.

Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the True God, but by me.
Joh 17:18 What I was sent into the world to do, I also sent them into the world to do the same.

Today, we are blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV.

[b]Here Jesus explains [/b]why all the miracles, prophecy, Signs and Wonders are an extremely important part of His Mission. Jesus says clearly in these biblical refs that the WORKS that He does bear witness that the Father has sent him.

Joh 5:35 John was a burning and a shining light: and you were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.

Joh 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the miracles/ WORKS which the Father has given me to finish, the same miracles/ WORKS that I do, bear witness for me, that the Father hath sent me.

Joh 5:23 That all men should honor the Son, even as they honor the Father. He that does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who has sent him.

[b]Lots of evidence of Jesus’ WORKS [/b]Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV.

(1) (Reply)

Unmarried, Pregnant Pastor Justifies Her Act / The Real Name Of The Most High Is Ahaya(i Am) / I'm An Atheist, But I Think God(in My Mind) Is Still Tryna Reach Out To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.