Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Batch B Pop- Some Pics You Can Relate To - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch B Pop- Some Pics You Can Relate To (28324 Views)

Lagos Corpers 2015 Batch B POP Pictures / 2015 Nysc Batch B Pop: My Experiences, Photos As I Pass Out Of Service / 2015 Batch B Pop Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Batch B Pop- Some Pics You Can Relate To by slimfit2(m): 8:06pm On Oct 06, 2016
Abeg guys... Help me wish them ex-corp members well abeg.. E no easy abeg...
Re: Batch B Pop- Some Pics You Can Relate To by deusp: 8:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
Re: Batch B Pop- Some Pics You Can Relate To by modsfucker: 8:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
And when u went to snap passport photographs for your first job application... You be like, PHOTOGRAPHER THIS FOTO MUST FINE OOO...

1 Like

Re: Batch B Pop- Some Pics You Can Relate To by ceeethru(m): 8:12pm On Oct 06, 2016
Government should abolish this scheme, it's just waste of time and resources.
Re: Batch B Pop- Some Pics You Can Relate To by samkay3g(m): 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2016
time to face the reality... all the best guys
Re: Batch B Pop- Some Pics You Can Relate To by gasbee: 8:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
slimfit2:
Dedicated to all batch B Corp members, nay ex Corp members.... Wishing you guys a Prosperous "future"... Cc Lalasticlala, Batch B Corp members, Akwa Ibom Corpers.
pls do u av idea wen d next batch of corpers r comin to camp

1 Like

Re: Batch B Pop- Some Pics You Can Relate To by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
slimfit2:
4. On getting to your ppa you realised your village people haven't given up on you!

on this picture we have adekanye and folarin. data Sapele oo
Re: Batch B Pop- Some Pics You Can Relate To by Cchuks27(m): 8:27pm On Oct 06, 2016
I wish all the Batch B Corps passing out all the very best in their various ventures.

God bless you all and thank you for serving Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Batch B Pop- Some Pics You Can Relate To by ikemesit4477: 8:39pm On Oct 06, 2016
slimfit2:
7. And sometimes the cds becomes inevitable.. Chai I can't trust my LGI abeg!
ejoor grin grin grin grin
Re: Batch B Pop- Some Pics You Can Relate To by rhymesnoni(m): 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
littlemistress:
I can relate to number 1. Enjoyed everyday & activity in camp.Got the best ppa, never had to look foward to allowee alert. smiley mobile network was no issue., neither was getting things done. all in all, I'm grateful to God for a superb service year!! I got. retained too. yyaaayyyyyyy cheesy. cheesy
wow luky u. congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Batch B Pop- Some Pics You Can Relate To by slimfit2(m): 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2016
gasbee:
pls do u av idea wen d next batch of corpers r comin to camp
sometimes late November or early December.. If my source is correct sha!
Re: Batch B Pop- Some Pics You Can Relate To by Teespice(f): 9:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
when your LI tells you that there won't be clearance if you don't do u-report.
na gbege be that.
Re: Batch B Pop- Some Pics You Can Relate To by ukehnonny: 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2016
Congrats to me and all kaduna kopas. Favour will locate us all.

7 Likes

Re: Batch B Pop- Some Pics You Can Relate To by guiddoti: 10:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
When you never know you will be running for presidential race, as a baby-NYSC, with your baby mama

1 Like

Re: Batch B Pop- Some Pics You Can Relate To by edimolu(m): 1:22am On Oct 07, 2016
Lol
Re: Batch B Pop- Some Pics You Can Relate To by edimolu(m): 1:23am On Oct 07, 2016
[quote author=Teespice post=49980017]when your LI tells you that there won't be clearance if you don't do u-report.

na gbege be that.[/quote

Lol
Re: Batch B Pop- Some Pics You Can Relate To by tk4rd: 8:00am On Oct 07, 2016
GOOD TO GO.
Call 08184095390 if you like the Cake Design.

Re: Batch B Pop- Some Pics You Can Relate To by Benjom(m): 9:01am On Oct 07, 2016
Lol... Congrats to them. Now, it's time to start hunting. The energy is yours.

If you're looking for the best CV Writer in Nigeria, the Exceptional CV Experts are here to assist. Check out some samples and testimonials:

www..com/cv-rewrite/

www..com/testimonials/

Re: Batch B Pop- Some Pics You Can Relate To by littlemistress: 10:09am On Oct 07, 2016
rhymesnoni:
wow luky u. congratulations.
thanking yew grin
Re: Batch B Pop- Some Pics You Can Relate To by sunnedee2: 10:25am On Oct 07, 2016
littlemistress:
I can relate to number 1. Enjoyed everyday & activity in camp.Got the best ppa, never had to look foward to allowee alert. smiley mobile network was no issue., neither was getting things done. all in all, I'm grateful to God for a superb service year!! I got. retained too. yyaaayyyyyyy cheesy. cheesy

Hi. Are you this beautiful as your dp in real life?
You got mail
Re: Batch B Pop- Some Pics You Can Relate To by mroguns(m): 11:52am On Oct 07, 2016
Congrats to them all..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here / Corps Member Dies In Kaduna (Photos) / NYSC Adjusts Batch A 2017 Mobilization Time Table (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.