Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Funke Akindele And Eniola Badmus Finally Settle Beef - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele And Eniola Badmus Finally Settle Beef (2016 Views)

Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo / Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef / Funke Akindele And Her Jenifa's Diary Crew Stun In Native Attires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele And Eniola Badmus Finally Settle Beef by TunezMediaTV: 7:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
Despite the fact that popular Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele and her lovely colleague, Eniola Badmus have featured together in various movies; one cannot really say why the two are having issues.

There was almost a confirmation to the looming media speculation when Eniola did not wish Funke happy birthday on the social media when she turned a year older on August or a congratulatory message when she got married to JJC. Also, there was no birthday wishes from Funke when Eniola truned 33, back in September.

Surprisingly, Eniola recently took to her social media platform and made Funke akindele her ##womancrushwednesday as she wrote “ My #wcw goes to my dear friend, sister and colleague, whose impact in the movie industry is worth celebrating, I also celebrate her dedication, perseverance and acting prowess, keep making indelible marks in Nollywood…….I call her LAFUNKY @funkejenifaakindele

It looks like the two movie stars have finally settled whatever rift was between them as their fans anticipate more movies from the comic duo..

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/10/funke-akindele-and-eniola-badmus.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3

1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele And Eniola Badmus Finally Settle Beef by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:56pm On Oct 06, 2016
r dey fighting b4 ....cos m nt understanding oo
Re: Funke Akindele And Eniola Badmus Finally Settle Beef by dotuna3(m): 10:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
Who their fight help before. Mtheeewww make den go sitdown joor we re talking recession u re talking reconciliation
Re: Funke Akindele And Eniola Badmus Finally Settle Beef by missuniverse(f): 1:16am On Oct 07, 2016
were they having issues?
I just heard for the first tym

(1) (Reply)

Popular Yoruba & Nollywood Actor Yomi Fabiyi Set 2 Divorce His British Wife(pics / Throwback Picture Of Veteran Yoruba Actor Baba Latin Surface Online / Photos: Davido Bottle Feeds His Newborn Daughter, Hailey Veronica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.