Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Should I Quit Education After This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Should I Quit Education After This (704 Views)

Montessori Method Of Education ( After School Classes) / Montessori Method Of Education ( After School Classes) / Can I Still Further My Education After 16 Yrs Of Leaving Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Quit Education After This by Tony90(m): 9:03pm On Oct 06, 2016
ALL GOOD
Re: Should I Quit Education After This by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
Tony90:
I have been a student of Optometry for 6yrs now and should be graduating this year but due to a 2unit course I failed in my 400l which is a pre requisite for clinicals,I missed out and would be graduating next year or so I thought until now when the clinical list came out and my name wasn't there meaning i won't be graduating next year again but next two years which is not still guaranteed. Now am considering ending my life because I feel I have let myself,family and everyone I know down plus the shame and am not getting any younger.

Noo dnt quit....success doesnt come easy this could probably be the sacrifice you have to pay. Keep pushing hard and make sure you get very prayerful because at times everything isnt ordinary.

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit Education After This by afanide: 9:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
There is no need for that bro.....

You're even lucky your course is one that guarantees Job prospect after graduation.

My friend has been in Unijos studying Medicine since 2006. I met him there in 2008, did 5years course (but spent 6years due to that 1yr strike) and left in 2014.

He will be graduating this Nov according to what he told me. So please don't give up.

Quitters NEVER win......

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit Education After This by eph12(m): 9:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ending your life? Mstchewwww
Re: Should I Quit Education After This by babyfaceafrica: 10:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
Who suicide epp?..God help you
Re: Should I Quit Education After This by YorubasAreSmart: 11:46pm On Oct 06, 2016
Tony90:
I have been a student of Optometry for 6yrs now and should be graduating this year but due to a 2unit course I failed in my 400l which is a pre requisite for clinicals,I missed out and would be graduating next year or so I thought until now when the clinical list came out and my name wasn't there meaning i won't be graduating next year again but next two years which is not still guaranteed. Now am considering ending my life because I feel I have let myself,family and everyone I know down plus the shame and am not getting any younger.
no need bro. Just end your life. Academics isn't worth it. If you don't end your life and you drop out due to poor grades, everybody will see you as a failure and the stigma that follows such is Grievious.
Suicide is the only option bro
Re: Should I Quit Education After This by esosuo2: 5:13am On Oct 07, 2016
YorubasAreStupid:
no need bro. Just end your life. Academics isn't worth it. If you don't end your life and you drop out due to poor grades, everybody will see you as a failure and the stigma that follows such is Grievious.
The voice of the devil undecided , op it cant be ur end people have passed thtought worst encounter and came out strong , yours is not an exception bro you will get there .
Re: Should I Quit Education After This by Alhajipablo(m): 7:26am On Oct 07, 2016
YorubasAreStupid:
cray cray man
Re: Should I Quit Education After This by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 07, 2016
YorubasAreStupid:

grin grin grin

Sanco guy
Re: Should I Quit Education After This by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 07, 2016
Tony90:

Hey, this is only a phase. They say life is what happens when you are busy planning other things. Committing suicide won't solve anything, it'll only add more burdens to both you and your family. You are definitely not the first person to fail a course and you won't be the last. Speak to an advisor to see if possible to work something out. Forget about shame, rather use that as a motivation to focus on your remaining courses.

Giving up is NOT an option.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yusuf Ololade Faidat Awarded 19 Prizes In Unilorin / NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY Releases 2016/2017 First Batch Admission List / FUTA Official Website Hacked Again! (futa.edu.ng) - (see pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.