Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Montessori Method Of Education ( After School Classes) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Montessori Method Of Education ( After School Classes) (423 Views)

Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown / Montessori Method Of Education ( After School Classes) / Can I Still Further My Education After 16 Yrs Of Leaving Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Montessori Method Of Education ( After School Classes) by NkemLaura(f): 10:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
My name is Mrs Debbie. I am a Montessorian . Presently I work with a school in Maryland. I deal with children who has issues with reading, blending of letters and reasoning or thinking. Children should know how to think of the answer or the fomular to answer any question. Some schools helps the children in doing their work and at the end you the parent finds out that your child can not read a simple story books for babies why because their teachers are the one doing it for them. With Montessori method of education, the child starts with sounds then goes to blending of two letters(not 2 letter words) I mean letters that can be blend together., then three letter words, sight words, phrase capital letters etc. With all these the child will start reading, not just reading but fluently. I can make this happen by God's grace if you let me teach your child. You will be amazed what your child can read and do in no distance time. Just give me a trial and I promise you won't regret it.

(1) (Reply)

Make Minimum Of 9 Credits In This 2017 Waec / Sap Plant Maintenance(pm)online Training|hyderabad|usa|uk / Study Medicine And Nursing In University Of Health Science Antigua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.