Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,626 members, 7,770,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:56 PM

Course To Choose From. Niit Student Check This Out. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Course To Choose From. Niit Student Check This Out. (1902 Views)

Plz Apart From NIIT, Any Other IT Institute In PH.. Rivers State / Apart From Niit,karox, And Aptech. / I Need Info On Niit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Course To Choose From. Niit Student Check This Out. by iGuru1(m): 1:34am On Oct 18, 2009
Hi everyone, actually i like to go for an IT training, but i don't know the course to choose from.
I have heard about java,oracle,php, etc, but here is what i want.
I want the course that i can learn how to create a software,developer and how to create data-base.
Please i need to make a decision, and if possible tell me the institution to enrol.
Thx
Re: Course To Choose From. Niit Student Check This Out. by iGuru1(m): 2:22pm On Oct 19, 2009
Please, i need replies urgently,
Re: Course To Choose From. Niit Student Check This Out. by adsenseboy: 2:41pm On Oct 19, 2009
Go for web programing(PHP) but NIIT is very expensive, i ran from them
Re: Course To Choose From. Niit Student Check This Out. by iGuru1(m): 1:52am On Oct 20, 2009
Thx for the reply.
So you mean if i go for PHP, i can create a software and also know how to develop. And also how much are NIIT collecting.
Re: Course To Choose From. Niit Student Check This Out. by Dclique(m): 2:13am On Oct 20, 2009
A friend of mine wanted to go do networking. But he had to leave for uni instead, when he heard you cant get a job with their certificate without a university degree. How true is that?.
Re: Course To Choose From. Niit Student Check This Out. by iGuru1(m): 2:38am On Oct 20, 2009
@Dclique
Can you pls advice me on the above question, it very urgent.
Thx
Re: Course To Choose From. Niit Student Check This Out. by iGuru1(m): 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2009
please i need an assist, before dawn.
Re: Course To Choose From. Niit Student Check This Out. by Dclique(m): 12:42am On Oct 23, 2009
You can go for software engineering. I know a friend thats doing that at NIIT.
Re: Course To Choose From. Niit Student Check This Out. by iGuru1(m): 1:14pm On Oct 30, 2009
Which programing course is the best to choose from.
Your opinion is very vital.
Thanks.
Re: Course To Choose From. Niit Student Check This Out. by iGuru1(m): 7:04pm On Nov 11, 2009
what is all this for christ sake, can't someone here me out?

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know Before Learning A Framework / . / Python Programming! Pls Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.