Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos) (27434 Views)

Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) / Nairalander Welcomes Baby Boy After 8 Years / A Nairalander Welcomes A Bouncing Baby Girl As His First Child. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos) by 99foxxy(f): 6:39am On Oct 08, 2016
Congrats...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 8:05am On Oct 08, 2016
Ruemufaith:
Congratulations to you and your darling wife
May this sweet news [b[/extend[b] to as many praying for the arrival of their babies.
Oghenekobiruo
Re: A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos) by stjsd(m): 9:56am On Oct 08, 2016
breadplanets:
Congratulations papi. May God keep them and supply all your needs. stjsd abeg do d needful. Me want boy n geh. grin
With faith I say this to your life my dear sister. Oya receive your's as ur request in Jesus name grin
Re: A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos) by stjsd(m): 10:04am On Oct 08, 2016
queenDD:
Stjsd don turn prophetgrin..Oya come prophesy for me too, I need a good job. Congrats Op

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos) by breadplanets(f): 10:08am On Oct 08, 2016
stjsd:

With faith I say this to your life my dear sister. Oya receive your's as ur request in Jesus name grin
AMEN!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos) by queenDD(f): 12:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
stjsd:

The Lord that connect me some years ago when I went to one of Dangote companies in seach job and gave me job without spending penny will do ur's for u before the end of this year in Jesus name
Amen!!!
Re: A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos) by Eshinkan: 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
Dollyak:
What is African people's obsession with giving their children foreign names. Anyways, all the best.

Funny contradiction that appears lost on you....so says someone with a moniker called 'Dolly'

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos) by Dafe20(m): 12:57am On Oct 13, 2016
Eshinkan:

Funny contradiction that appears lost on you....so says someone with a moniker called 'Dolly'

Lolz. . . grin cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos) by debraluv(f): 10:10am On Oct 13, 2016
Congratulations

May God give twins
Re: A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos) by Dollyak(f): 10:10am On Oct 13, 2016
Eshinkan:

Dolly, an abbreviation for Dollapo is apparently an English name lmao. You ignorant f00ls never stop to amaze me. Humor me undecided. Making conclusion based on a moniker isn't smart. Again, I suppose a judgement of what constitutes smart behavior isn't your biggest strength.
Re: A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos) by Eshinkan: 11:57am On Oct 13, 2016
Dollyak:

Dolly, an abbreviation for Dollapo is apparently an English name lmao. You ignorant f00ls never stop to amaze me. Humor me undecided. Making conclusion based on a moniker isn't smart. Again, I suppose a judgement of what constitutes smart behavior isn't your biggest strength.

Your exhibited stupidity and foul 'mouthedness' is well known and surprises no one, not excluding your ignorant self. So the word/name 'Dolly' as an abbreviation of 'Dolapo' is indigenous to Africa...continue to expose your daftness, we can only but marvel at our fake Americana...British plus whatever.... grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos) by Dollyak(f): 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2016
Eshinkan:

Your exhibited stupidity and foul 'mouthedness' is well known and surprises no one, not excluding your ignorant self. So the word/name 'Dolly' as an abbreviation of 'Dolapo' is indigenous to Africa...continue to expose your daftness, we can only but marvel at our fake Americana...British plus whatever.... grin grin grin
Well known by who, your daft self? Please.. Who determines what's indigenous and what isn't? In this context, Nickname/abbreviation is an informal substitute and the meaning is subject to whatever the user gives it. Name by and large, isn't. Accept your short coming and move on. I have no time for f00ls.
Re: A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos) by Eshinkan: 8:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
Dollyak:

Well known by who, your daft self? Please.. Who determines what's indigenous and what isn't? In this context, Nickname/abbreviation is an informal substitute and the meaning is subject to whatever the user gives it. Name by and large, isn't. Accept your short coming and move on. I have no time for f00ls.

Your stupidity and vulgarity continues to know no bounds....and no attempt of yours to obfuscate the clear fact that 'Dolly' ain't indigenous to Nigeria or Africa.....your hypocrisy in the face of logical deduction exposes your considerable limitations....just buzz off ....m0ron.... grin
Re: A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos) by Dollyak(f): 9:41pm On Oct 13, 2016
Eshinkan:

Your stupidity and vulgarity continues to know no bounds....and no attempt of yours to obfuscate the clear fact that 'Dolly' ain't indigenous to Nigeria or Africa.....your hypocrisy in the face of logical deduction exposes your considerable limitations....just buzz off ....m0ron.... grin
You are an insufferable idiot with many limitations. Read up my definition and cure yourself. Your attempts at semantics was a failure. Stick to what you are good at... peasant
Re: A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos) by Eshinkan: 12:46am On Oct 14, 2016
Dollyak:

You are an insufferable idiot with many limitations. Read up my definition and cure yourself. Your attempts at semantics was a failure. Stick to what you are good at... peasant

Low class frustrated and poorly educated 'wannabe' animal........just get off my face with your dirty hypocritical and pretentious attempts at being constructive.... grin
Re: A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos) by Dollyak(f): 11:06am On Oct 14, 2016
Eshinkan:

Low class frustrated and poorly educated 'wannabe' animal........just get off my face with your dirty hypocritical and pretentious attempts at being constructive.... grin
What attempts at being constructive? Whooping your a$$ isn't an attempt to be constructive but to knock you back down to your social and intellectual ladder. Low class and poorly educated lmao. On this note I will stop with the bruising of your feelings to avoid suicide. Ciao.
Re: A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos) by Eshinkan: 11:30am On Oct 14, 2016
Dollyak:

What attempts at being constructive? Whooping your a$$ isn't an attempt to be constructive but to knock you back down to your social and intellectual ladder. Low class and poorly educated lmao. On this note I will stop with the bruising of your feelings to avoid suicide. Ciao.

I see you are perverted as well.... grin....why bring in sadomasochism into the conversation....at this junction....moi beg to fall out o....carry go wahala woman.... cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife / I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? / My Story, Women And Men, Read And Learn From It.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.