Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,390 members, 7,836,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

The Moment Samsung Galaxy Note 7catches Fire (photo) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Moment Samsung Galaxy Note 7catches Fire (photo) (2431 Views)

These Are Best 10 Chinese Phones Money Can Buy At The Moment. / What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? / Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Sets Jeep Ablaze, As Battery Issue Causes Fire (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment Samsung Galaxy Note 7catches Fire (photo) by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 07, 2016
You may be carrying a bomb in your purse or bag if you own the new galaxy note 7.
Below are experimental picture of an inferno set off when pressure was applied to the phone.
Be warned!!

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Samsung Galaxy Note 7catches Fire (photo) by fikky2013(f): 1:15am On Oct 07, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: The Moment Samsung Galaxy Note 7catches Fire (photo) by maxti: 1:52am On Oct 07, 2016
fikky2013:
Ok

Awake and agile!

1 Like

Re: The Moment Samsung Galaxy Note 7catches Fire (photo) by ifyeez: 7:42am On Oct 07, 2016
First of all samsung has fixed the fire issue on Galaxy Note 7. They also said most of the once that re exploding re Fake International version. undecided undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Samsung Galaxy Note 7catches Fire (photo) by 1x2x3: 9:45am On Oct 07, 2016
Very stupid analysis cheesy. How can someone put such a pressure on lithium-ion battery? Safety measures of lithium battery will always advise you to avoid subjecting it to certain amount of pressure to avoid explosion. Normally it's difficult to attain such force on daily usage.

6 Likes

Re: The Moment Samsung Galaxy Note 7catches Fire (photo) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2016
1x2x3:
Very stupid analysis cheesy. How can someone put such a pressure on lithium-ion battery? Safety measures of lithium battery will always advise you to avoid subjecting it to certain amount of pressure to avoid explosion. Normally it's difficult to attain such force on daily usage.

My dear Mr 123, for an experiment to be valid and applicable, it has to be flawless to a confidence interval of at least 95%.
Those who carried out the experiment above only subjected the phone to the same pressure your trousers pocket or a bag/purse would put on the phone at STP.
Mind you, this was not done in Naija for you to have inferred a trailer weight was used on a lithium cell.
I hope you still remember the fire incidences that lead to most dreamliner 778 planes being grounded some 2 to 3 years back?

1 Like

Re: The Moment Samsung Galaxy Note 7catches Fire (photo) by 1x2x3: 4:36pm On Oct 07, 2016
stellx:

My dear Mr 123, for an experiment to be valid and applicable, it has to be flawless to a confidence interval of at least 95%.
Those who carried out the experiment above only subjected the phone to the same pressure your trousers pocket or a bag/purse would put on the phone at STP.
Mind you, this was not done in Naija for you to have inferred a trailer weight was used on a lithium cell.
I hope you still remember the fire incidences that lead to most dreamliner 778 planes being grounded some 2 to 3 years back?

Trouser pocket pressure on a clamp? So you believe because it was not done in Nigeria. What proof do you have to show the gauge of the pressure that was applied? What proof do you have to show that is a Note 7?
Re: The Moment Samsung Galaxy Note 7catches Fire (photo) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 07, 2016
1x2x3:

Trouser pocket pressure on a clamp? So you believe because it was not done in Nigeria. What proof do you have to show the gauge of the pressure that was applied? What proof do you have to show that is a Note 7?

1 Like

Re: The Moment Samsung Galaxy Note 7catches Fire (photo) by 1x2x3: 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2016
stellx:
[/quote]

[quote author=stellx post=50001743]

For quoting me I have to dig further and like I said there is always a caution about high pressure on lithium-ion battery. This was also confirm by the lab that conducted the test I hope you learn better now.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Samsung Galaxy Note 7catches Fire (photo) by fotadmowmend(m): 5:42pm On Oct 07, 2016
End tym fones....
Re: The Moment Samsung Galaxy Note 7catches Fire (photo) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 07, 2016
1x2x3:

For quoting me I have to dig further and like I said there is always a caution about high pressure on lithium-ion battery. This was also confirm by the lab that conducted the test I hope you learn better now.

Tanx for the educative piece.
NL is a better place with researcher as you instead of the invective spewing tribalists.
Tanx

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Samsung Galaxy Note 7catches Fire (photo) by 1x2x3: 5:48pm On Oct 07, 2016
stellx:

Tanx for the educative piece.
NL is a better place with researcher as you instead of the invective spewing tribalists.
Tanx

Further more. People have to be careful with pressure on phones not just Samsung. Most phones use lithium-ion battery.

Re: The Moment Samsung Galaxy Note 7catches Fire (photo) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 11, 2016
The biggest coperate mess up has just been announced as Samsung has told all of its customers of the I'll fated Galaxy note 7 to power down their devices and return them to retail centres for a replacement or refunds.
This is sequel to the same battery issues befalling even the replacement phones earlier reeled out.
Until the solid state battery is unveiled, all users of the lithium battery phones should stay alert.

Re: The Moment Samsung Galaxy Note 7catches Fire (photo) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2016
Even after the US government has more or less classified the Galaxy note 7 as an IED and threatened to prosecute anyone boarding a plane with it, some people have turned a deaf ear to Samsung's plea for all her ill-fated flagship note 7 to be returned back to retail outlets from whence such phones were procured.
Now see what befell this man with the now nicknamed " improvise explosive device " aka Galaxy note 7 in his trousers pocket.

Re: The Moment Samsung Galaxy Note 7catches Fire (photo) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 15, 2016
To continue using the note 7, you are advised to use this personal protective equipment below.
It is an IED suit

(1) (Reply)

Please How Can I Stop Receiving Text Messages From U-report / How To Convert Apps You Installed From Google playstore To APK And Share Them / Gionee M5 Mini Or Lenovo Vibe P1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.