Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Will Nigerians Be Forced To Eat Their Children To Survive? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will Nigerians Be Forced To Eat Their Children To Survive? (690 Views)

10 Things Parents Should Moderate In Their Children In Nigeria / People Exchange Kids, Clothes For Food To Survive Hard Times / Bayelsa Girl Forced To Marry Hausa Muslim Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Nigerians Be Forced To Eat Their Children To Survive? by irririchris(m): 1:00am On Oct 07, 2016
For some strange reason, the Bible is replete with stories of famines and Second Kings 6:29 tells of a particular scarcity of food in Israel; so severe it was that two women agreed to cook and eat their own sons to stay alive.

I remembered this story last night while chatting with a friend. I was complaining that I could barely afford to feed my kids due to the galloping prices of food items. I was particularly sore because I was coming from the stores where I had discovered that the cost of every single thing had gone up from three days ago.

Sometime at midnight, when everyone else was asleep, I entered my kids’ room to check on them. as I adjusted blankets and mosquito nets, I remembered those two women driven to the depths of despair and I wondered if Nigeria wasn’t headed that way already.

Suddenly I found myself wondering if push comes to shove, which of the four boys I would start with. morbid, right??
I asked myself; Who do I love most or least? Jay is my first born and the one that resembles me the most; physically and mentally. He excels in everything he sets his mind to and makes me so proud. He is considerate and kind, patient and thoughtful and a great big brother and so I need him to help me with his younger ones.

Obama is my cute dimpled Presidential baby. He is sensitive and thoughtful, very introspective. He is a hugger and has the warmest smile and he tells me he loves me at least twenty times per day. He is the first to notice a new hairstyle, freshly manicured nails and all that. He loves animals and is happy to play alone all day. He is undemanding and painfully shy and i cant imagine my life without him.

Saanmi is the life of the party. He is our in-house guitarist, drummer and all-round entertainer. He can charmingly sell ice to an Eskimo and is unashamedly manipulative. The joy on his face when i drive in after work every day is priceless. No way am i eating Saanmi to stay alive. I CANT LIVE WITHOUT HIM.

Treasure is our baby-last and a southpaw like me. He is so cute and fiercely independent. He has his whole life ahead of his and deserves to live it to the fullest.

It’s obvious I can’t and won’t eat any of them to stay alive. What was that first woman in that story even thinking; how come she agreed her son should be eaten first? She probably didn’t even get the lion share sef, tufiakwa!!

Since I am the de facto chief cook and can’t be eaten first or any time soon, that left the Head of the family. Hmmm, so I left the kids’ room to go and examine HOF as he lay sleeping. I wondered if we ate him, how long we could survive before it would be time to look for another meal and who that meal would be. I didn’t even realise i was touching his arms and legs, looking for the fleshier bits until he suddenly came awake and asked; ‘honey, what is it?’

Hmmmmm, Bubu try nah. No fall our hand oo before what happened in Israel a few thousand years ago will happen in Nigeria under your watch ooo.

TeejayDogoh

Sorce : http://teejaydogohscorner..com.ng/2016/10/will-nigerians-be-forced-to-eat-their.html
Re: Will Nigerians Be Forced To Eat Their Children To Survive? by fikky2013(f): 1:09am On Oct 07, 2016
Hmmm!
It won't get to that in Jesus name. Amen!
I Trust God to intervene and I strongly believe Nigeria will rise again.

1 Like

Re: Will Nigerians Be Forced To Eat Their Children To Survive? by irririchris(m): 1:26am On Oct 07, 2016
Thanks for sharing your faith..
Re: Will Nigerians Be Forced To Eat Their Children To Survive? by acenazt: 2:26am On Oct 07, 2016
Don't pray for that but the Said situation would have happened if GEJ was still in power. The Country was headed for Death secretly

1 Like

Re: Will Nigerians Be Forced To Eat Their Children To Survive? by cococandy(f): 2:51am On Oct 07, 2016
acenazt:
Don't pray for that but the Said situation would have happened if GEJ was still in power. The Country was headed for Death secretly
SHUT UP!!!

2 Likes

Re: Will Nigerians Be Forced To Eat Their Children To Survive? by acenazt: 2:56am On Oct 07, 2016
cococandy:
SHUT UP!!!
lol shutdown mofo

1 Like

Re: Will Nigerians Be Forced To Eat Their Children To Survive? by DrayZee: 3:08am On Oct 07, 2016
acenazt:
So the country was already heading down under GEJ, but it just happened to show as Buhari came in?
You see how you reason?
We became Africa's largest economy under GEJ and one of the fastest growing in the world. Yet you say we were "headed for death".

No one is eating anyone's children... But how Buhari managed to pull Nigeria this low is beyond me.
Re: Will Nigerians Be Forced To Eat Their Children To Survive? by EfemenaXY: 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2016
Evil thread.
Re: Will Nigerians Be Forced To Eat Their Children To Survive? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 07, 2016
EfemenaXY:
Evil thread.
very evil.
Re: Will Nigerians Be Forced To Eat Their Children To Survive? by taryour(f): 10:56pm On Oct 07, 2016
chai !!! if the op wrote this or truly though of such evil. I shiver in cold. how could such thought even dare to cross a mothers/fathers heart
Re: Will Nigerians Be Forced To Eat Their Children To Survive? by johnson232: 11:04pm On Oct 07, 2016
fikky2013:
Hmmm!
It won't get to that in Jesus name. Amen!
I Trust God to intervene and I strongly believe Nigeria will rise again.
hmmm
Re: Will Nigerians Be Forced To Eat Their Children To Survive? by byvan03: 11:06pm On Oct 07, 2016
Op most Nigerians will start with their neighbour 's. It won't get to that though.
Re: Will Nigerians Be Forced To Eat Their Children To Survive? by johnson232: 11:11pm On Oct 07, 2016
acenazt:
Na people like una dey make buhari dey think he is doing well. You APC sycophants should stop attributing this recession to GEJ administration. afterall buhari wasn't compelled to become president, he should take responsibility for leading nigeria to this failed state. I am sure if the economy was booming, none of u would have attributed it to GEJ.
Re: Will Nigerians Be Forced To Eat Their Children To Survive? by johnson232: 11:16pm On Oct 07, 2016
byvan03:
Op most Nigerians will start with their neighbour 's. It won't get to that though.
Lol... this one will always reason with his yansh tongue

which neighbour?
Re: Will Nigerians Be Forced To Eat Their Children To Survive? by byvan03: 11:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
johnson232:

Lol... this one will always reason with his yansh tongue

which neighbour?

Imbe*cile of the 1st order, I see you lived.

(1) (Reply)

This Smart Crib From Designer Yves Automatically Rocks Your Crying Baby To Sleep / Adulthood Was A Scam / Save A Soul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.