Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

See What A Mother Did To Her Daughter To Stop Her From Suckling In Them - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What A Mother Did To Her Daughter To Stop Her From Suckling In Them (703 Views)

Mum Plans To Stop Her Kids From Getting Addicted To Games & Tablet Using This / My Mother In-Law Checks My Phone, How Do I Stop Her? / Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

See What A Mother Did To Her Daughter To Stop Her From Suckling In Them by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 3:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
According to a Facebook user, a mother burnt her daughter's hand in a bid to stop her from suckling on her finger

http://www.wikiloaded.com/2017/04/25/see-what-a-wicked-mother-did-to-stop-her-daughter-from-sucking-her-fingers/

lalasticlala, RoyalRoy

Re: See What A Mother Did To Her Daughter To Stop Her From Suckling In Them by Redomi(m): 3:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
Mùkamùka. Something I do freely whilst young, am now a professional finger bitter. Ondo state......a place of pride

Re: See What A Mother Did To Her Daughter To Stop Her From Suckling In Them by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
Lies
Re: See What A Mother Did To Her Daughter To Stop Her From Suckling In Them by lalasticlala(m): 3:49pm On Apr 25, 2017

(1)

Because I Am Called A Woman? / Effective Tips On How To Treat Depression! / HAVE YOU SEEN THE SOYAN 3D PRINTING PEN??? CHECK IT OUT (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.