Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Please Npower Creative People. Have You Been Able To Gain Access To Write D Test - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Npower Creative People. Have You Been Able To Gain Access To Write D Test (736 Views)

Freaky Deaths, Bizarre Ways That People Have 'kicked The Bucket'(Photos) / 6 Staff Of College Of Education Yobe Die In Accident On Their Way To Write Exam / Please Has Anyone Been Able To Register From Npower.gov.ng Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Npower Creative People. Have You Been Able To Gain Access To Write D Test by Sergioaguero: 4:02am On Oct 07, 2016
I have not been able to gain aceess to the test on their website. Also when they say surname as password , is it only your surname or your full name?
Re: Please Npower Creative People. Have You Been Able To Gain Access To Write D Test by HABRUZZY(m): 6:13am On Oct 07, 2016
same here i have not been able to log in too
Re: Please Npower Creative People. Have You Been Able To Gain Access To Write D Test by Iyke123: 6:56am On Oct 07, 2016
lol, everything in Nigeria is just left hand left hand, i just visited the site and this is what I saw(pics below), cheesy apparently, according to the site, today is 4th october and not 7th october grin cheesy grin wink
The site admin are either behind time or are in the future... cheesy

Re: Please Npower Creative People. Have You Been Able To Gain Access To Write D Test by Sergioaguero: 10:04am On Oct 07, 2016
lacalasical abeg help us for front page so we can get assistance. cos my own dey tell me incorrect password when i try long into test asssessment

(1) (Reply)

5 Real Things That Happen To Shoppers At Yaba Market / UNIZIK At It Again! Produces Another Car And A Quadcopter / Life Of Working Class Lagosians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.