Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Help A Brother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help A Brother (676 Views)

Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest / Help A Concerned Sex Addict / Please Help A Brother! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Brother by Arijude(m): 6:00am On Oct 07, 2016
I haven't had my morning wood for quite a long time now. Please, what could be the cause ?
Re: Help A Brother by Cutehector(m): 6:18am On Oct 07, 2016
grin

Me wey dey pray make my own stop sef.
Re: Help A Brother by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 07, 2016
Arijude:
I haven't had my morning wood for quite a long time now. Please, what could be the cause ?
A lot could be responsible. If you have haemorrhage or what we call jedijedi in the local dialect, to the extent that your anus is protruding , it could cause it. Get good local herbs to treat this and you'll be fine. Again, there are ladies out there who pierce their private parts (make incisions) with charms to stimulate men's sexual pleasures so that any man that comes their way won't ever leave them until he's sucked dry and become broke. They're all over town so men need to be very careful. The spiritual side effect of such practice in men is perpetual weak erèctiòn . Only prayer and deliverance can set such a man free from such bondage. So, search yourself very well and do the needful...by seeking spiritual counselling with prayers. Some other health conditions like high blood pressure or hypertension could cause it. Seek medical help, if you're hypertensive.
Re: Help A Brother by Arijude(m): 9:07am On Oct 07, 2016
awelekiti:
A lot could be responsible. If you have haemorrhage or what we call jedijedi in the local dialect, to the extent that your anus is protruding , it could cause it. Get good local hers to treat this and you'll be fine. Again, there are ladies out there who pierce their private parts (make incisions) with charms to stimulate men's sexual pleasures so that any man that comes their way won't ever leave them until he's sucked dry and become broke. They're all over town so men need to be very careful. The spiritual side effect of such practice in men is perpetual weak erection . Only prayer and deliverance can set such a man free from such bondage. So, search yourself very well and do the needful...by seeking spiritual counselling with prayers. Some other health conditions like high blood pressure or hypertension could cause it. Seek medical help, if you're hypertensive.
Thank you very much.

(1) (Reply)

Which Date Is Really Married Couple's Wedding Anniversary / RCCG Pastor Dele Taiwo Marries His Heartthrob, Doyin / GENUINE HP PRINTER, TONERS, INKS AND KEYBOARDS. ALL IN ONE STORE. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.