Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Crying Is Good For Your Health.see The Benefits Of Crying. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Crying Is Good For Your Health.see The Benefits Of Crying. (766 Views)

The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos / Health: See How To Stay Younger No Matter What You Eat / Regular Sexual Activity Is Good For Your Health - Oladapo Ashiru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crying Is Good For Your Health.see The Benefits Of Crying. by Calismart(m): 7:51am On Oct 07, 2016
We have all shed tears before.
No matter who you are or where you are from.

People think crying is a sign of weakness.When a man is seen crying,he is considered to be a weakling.
Men don't weep while crying but at least,they shed a few tears.

Whether you are a man or a woman,crying does not indicate weakness.
Crying is good for you so don't miss any good chance you get to allow some tears flow down your cheeks.

When You Cry,The Tears You Release Kills Bacteria

You can kill bacteria by having a good cry.
The tears your eyes release when you cry contains a fluid called lysozymes(lysozymes can also be found in human semem,saliva and milk).

Lysozymes can kill up to 90 percent of bacteria in about 10 minutes.

There was a study published in the journal food microbiology which shows that tears contains antimicrobial powers that protects against anthrax.

It Improves Your Vision

I need no theory to prove this one.
I have noticed that each time i cried and shed tears,i tend to see better.

Tears clear up your vision by lubricating your eyelids and eyeballs.

The membranes of the eyes gets dehydrated and when this happens,tears bathe the surface and keep it moist. Washing away dust and debris.

Crying Makes You Feel Good

When next that strong emotion purges up inside you,don't hold back the tears. let it flow.I don't advice you to start crying everytime an emotion springs up.
Get me right.
This is just for an experiment.
When you are alone and the urge to cry comes up,allow the tears.Cry.Let it flow.

After that,you will notice you are feeling better than you were.

Anti depresants are meant to elevate your mood and make you feel better but i tell you now,shedding a few tears can elevate your mood and make you feel better than any anti depresants you can ever get.

You Can Use Tears To Express Your Feeling

Its not everything that is spoken.
Sometimes,you may have the words but you find it had to say them.
Most girls use this medium most in a relationship or to show gratitude.
She will run out of appropriate words to express her gratitude to you and the next thing,you will see her shedding tears of joy and coming to embrace you with silent whispers of thank you so much.

Crying heals you emotionally,mentally and psychologically.

So what are you still waiting for?
Get a handerchief ready and do your thing.
Lalasticlala,crying is also good for you.

Source http://storiesmagic.com/crying-good-health-see-benefits-crying/
Re: Crying Is Good For Your Health.see The Benefits Of Crying. by chocolateme(f): 7:52am On Oct 07, 2016
Aww!! I love this post so much that it makes me emotional, now i feel like crying but...

1 Like

Re: Crying Is Good For Your Health.see The Benefits Of Crying. by Ronpet777(m): 7:56am On Oct 07, 2016
shocked...Wonders shall never end. So now you are recommending crying for us. May I not hv reasons to cry or shed tears however healthy it is IJN!
Re: Crying Is Good For Your Health.see The Benefits Of Crying. by Calismart(m): 8:00am On Oct 07, 2016
Ronpet777:
shocked...Wonders shall never end. So now you are recommending crying for us. May I not hv reasons to cry or shed tears however healthy it is IJN!

you funny o.

Its not that i am recommending crying sha o. But try and understand me.

Its actually good for you
Re: Crying Is Good For Your Health.see The Benefits Of Crying. by chocolateme(f): 8:01am On Oct 07, 2016
Ronpet777:
even Jesus wept.. sometimes, you view things from the positive aspect of healthy living.. let me tell you.. there is a time you can be laughing so hard that tears flows from your eyes example as in a night of a thousand laugh kind of joke.
God put those tears for a reason.. tears can prevent heart attacks you know and sometimes helps in making a FIRM decision.
I am sorry if you don't still get it. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Crying Is Good For Your Health.see The Benefits Of Crying. by Calismart(m): 8:02am On Oct 07, 2016
chocolateme:
Aww!! I love this post so much that it makes me emotional, now i feel like crying but...

but what?
grin

1 Like

Re: Crying Is Good For Your Health.see The Benefits Of Crying. by rheether(f): 8:10am On Oct 07, 2016
Crying makes me sleep well.
Re: Crying Is Good For Your Health.see The Benefits Of Crying. by Ronpet777(m): 8:21am On Oct 07, 2016
chocolateme:
even Jesus wept.. sometimes, you view things from the positive aspect of healthy living.. let me tell you.. there is a time you can be laughing so hard that tears flows from your eyes example as in a night of a thousand laugh kind of joke.
God put those tears for a reason.. tears can prevent heart attacks you know and sometimes helps in making a FIRM decision.
I am sorry if you don't still get it. smiley
...I get but the topic sounds very scary u know. I said Dt with tongue in cheek though.

1 Like

Re: Crying Is Good For Your Health.see The Benefits Of Crying. by Ladycloud(f): 8:25am On Oct 07, 2016
I can cry eeh grin
Re: Crying Is Good For Your Health.see The Benefits Of Crying. by Calismart(m): 11:57am On Oct 08, 2016
Ladycloud:
I can cry eeh grin
na una way na grin

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Diseases You Won’t Believe Actually Exist (must Read) / I withdrew the post / Erection Of Illegal Wall In The Middle Of Lagos Road Causes Miscarriage - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.