Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,626 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos (56290 Views)

Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) / The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) / The Kenyan Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank Around In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by PrettyCrystal: 11:44am On Dec 07, 2016
A young homeless boy became emotional after he realized the lady he was begging for money carries oxygen to survive. Photos of the crying little boy went viral on social media platforms with many online users sympathizing with both the boy and the woman.

According to an online report, after their first encounter family and friends got interested and followed up on the little boy identified as Thuo and bought him clothes.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/see-new-photos-of-woman-carrying-oxygen.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by herzern1(m): 11:47am On Dec 07, 2016
No matter one's condition.

Some people are qoinq throuqh worse.

*Cleans eyes....I'm in tears embarassed embarassed

164 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by Dcomrade(m): 11:49am On Dec 07, 2016
Speechless

cry cry cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by alizma: 11:51am On Dec 07, 2016
may God answer their prayers

60 Likes

Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by PrettyCrystal: 11:53am On Dec 07, 2016
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by dainformant(m): 11:54am On Dec 07, 2016
such is life..it is well with them

4 Likes

Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by CastedDude: 11:54am On Dec 07, 2016
no be small thing.. this is emotional

13 Likes

Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by 3rdavefarms(m): 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
And the Bible says he sent his word .... "and his word healed them" i stand as an ambassador for christ and send his word to them both ..

221 Likes 17 Shares

Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by PappiSnow: 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by sheedy407(m): 3:16pm On Dec 07, 2016
In as much that i appreciate this pictures,i observed somethings.....

1-- It was said that the woman carring oxygen cant see,how come she was on the drivers seat inside the car on the express?
2-- Do we now have camera men standing in traffic taking photos?

I dont want to say this was staged because i just expressed my views on the picture.
Before you quote abt the right hand drive,the picture was taken in Africa

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by johnstar(m): 3:16pm On Dec 07, 2016
Gosh
Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by Sunbellar: 3:16pm On Dec 07, 2016
The world is a mystery!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by kinglekan: 3:16pm On Dec 07, 2016

So touching cry
Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
Read this last night and I shed a tear...it is well
Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by johnstar(m): 3:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
sheedy407:
rf
weytn u wn talk wey u book space ehn?

1 Like

Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by saydfact(m): 3:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
chai.. so sad the woman can't see too....

God is God ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
Has she adopted the boy or vice versa embarassed embarassed
Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by Umehnnamdi(m): 3:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
Ok
Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by Benbisco(f): 3:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
CastedDude:
no be small thing.. this is emotional

Really emotional indeed.

This makes me forget about my wants and needs and just thank God that I can breath unaided. It means I have something to be grateful for even if I never hammer yet.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by Adaowerri111: 3:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
naija and arrangee, don't be surprise ....another olajumoke ish

1 Like

Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by ademasta(m): 3:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
Surviving on oxygen hmm...
God I thank you for sound health
I play ball almost everyday...

8 Likes

Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by Lilimax(f): 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
omg! cry
Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by PappiSnow: 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
PappiSnow:
cry cry cry cry cry

*******sobbing******

5 Likes

Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by Benbisco(f): 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
Adaowerri111:
naija and arrangee, don't be surprise ....another olajumoke ish

My guy this no be Naija story o.

1 Like

Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by stobery(m): 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
F
Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by jennybright(f): 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
send your healing power upon her oh Lord and restore her original body. Amen

7 Likes

Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by wunmi590(m): 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2016
Receive your healing in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by LOVEGINO(m): 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2016
With oxygen and they allowed her to drive?
Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by HQuadreal: 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2016
In any situation you are always thank God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by Nutase: 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2016
shocked
Re: The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos by OgaTheTop2: 3:21pm On Dec 07, 2016
Pity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral / The Facts And Myths Of Sickle Cell Disease / 8 Critical Signs That You Have Stomach Ulcers And What To Do About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.