Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,006 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Edit Your Npower Profile And Details - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Edit Your Npower Profile And Details (4260 Views)

See How Well You Performed In Your NPOWER Test / Have You Collected Your Npower Tablet ? / If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Edit Your Npower Profile And Details by TGM2015: 8:16am On Oct 07, 2016
This morning I have access to the Npower platform. Being familiar with robust Online learning Platform, I must commend the government for this Virtual Learning Environment.

With the setup evidence and few screenshot, I believe successful applicants are to be majorly trained through this online platform. That may have been the reason for the question on whether candidate have smartphone/tablet/laptop during the assessment.

The platform also allows you to edit basic information such as names, location and email. I believe that with candidates' registered phone number, BVN and NYSC call-up number readily available with the government, candidates cannot successfully defraud government without risking his/her educational qualifications, financial and future local/international relationship and transactions.

The platform is still readily available for all those whose are yet to take their assessment due to connections or server downtime challenges.

https://portal.npower.gov.ng/testing/login/index.php
https://portal.npower.gov.ng/

(1) (Reply)

Global Management Trainee Program At AB Inbev, April 2019 / How My Nairaland Employer Ghosted Me (photos) / Customer Service Job At Swift Networks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.