Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,411 members, 7,819,467 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Quick Solution To Nysc Date Of Birth, Age Limit And Exemption Issue - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Quick Solution To Nysc Date Of Birth, Age Limit And Exemption Issue (1312 Views)

You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director / Nysc Discharge Certificate, Exemption And Exclusion Letter / Muslim Group Rejects New NYSC Date For Orientation Due To Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quick Solution To Nysc Date Of Birth, Age Limit And Exemption Issue by udeme11(m): 9:13am On Oct 07, 2016
Hello Prospective Corp Members
If you have any problem regarding the issues of correction of date of birth or your age limit you from going for service while before you continue with your NYSC online registration, kindly contact me through this number 08032587000 or u drop your email address Here for an immediate solution. I had the same issue and it has been successfully rectified, and i have been solving the issue for people.

You can also whatsapp me on the same no. 08032587000
Re: Quick Solution To Nysc Date Of Birth, Age Limit And Exemption Issue by Taeewo(m): 10:30pm On Oct 07, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3369520/post-all-problems-relating-nysc

Ask questions relating to exemption here.. .

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Regularisation / This Simple Trick Might Get NYSC To Post You To A Place Of Your Choice / Some Changes In The 2014 Batch 'b' Orientation Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.