Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Did Mary Remain A Virgin After The Birth Of Christ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Mary Remain A Virgin After The Birth Of Christ? (641 Views)

Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / Birth Of Jesus: Did Mary Have Other Children Aside From Jesus Christ? / What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did Mary Remain A Virgin After The Birth Of Christ? by chib4true(m): 9:53am On Oct 07, 2016
To my friends out there I say ,greetings!
it is necessary that at this point in time,issues like this ought to be raised to enlighten and make bare the falsehood enshrined in some of the doctrines and teachings in various churches.In treating this issue,I would like us to be commonsensical and at the sametime, Biblical.
Mary the earthly mother of Jesus Christ,who was used as an instrument by God almighty to bring Christ into this sinful world never remained a virgin after she gave birth to Christ.Now let me ask a question,what manner of man would marry a woman and stay with her for a lengthy period of time without knowing her so as to procreate?Mary was espoused to Joseph before she received the news from an angel that she would conceive and bear a son,she didn't receive the news before she was espoused ,look up Luke 1 vs 28-32,Mattew 1 vs 18-20.
When Joseph learnt that a woman who was espoused to him had taken in without him knowing her,he was angry and wanted to secretly put her away.This shows that,their was bound to be intimacy between them after they must have being formally married,just like every other man would get angry to learn that their spouse is pregnant for another man.Joseph's case was different because Mary's pregnancy was not of that caused by man but by the holy spirit..
If not for the timely intervention of the dream which Joseph had,where an angel came to him and told him that Mary was pregnant as a result of the holy spirit ,he had already planned to lay her off ,Math 1 vs 19-25.Then we where made to know that the dream calmed him down ,then he accepted his wife and never knew her TILL she gave birth to her child,read Mathew 1 vs 25.That TILL there shows that he later knew his wife after she gave birth to Jesus.
That being said,the gospel of Luke in Luke 2 vs 7 ,made us to know that She(Mary) brought forth her FIRSTBORN SON and wrapped him in swaddling clothes and laid him in a manger because their was no room for them in the inn.This shows that ,after she gave birth to Christ she had other children that was why they made it clear there, FIRSTBORN SON.
Christ in expression of the knowledge of the father in him,started teaching in the synagogue at a tender age,this marvelled those around, in reaction to which they made certain statements ,Mathew 13 vs 53-55,Mark 6vs 1-3...They recognised his father,mother ,brothers and sisters,called them by their names.
Another instance was when Christ was teaching his disciples,his mother,brothers and sisters came to meet him there,his disciples had to call to his notice of their presence ,then he made a striking statement saying...who is my mother?and who are my brethren ?then told them that they his disciples are his mother and brethren,for whoever it is that does the will of the father which is in heaven ,the same is my brother,sister and mother ,see Mathew 12 vs 46-50.
St Paul in Galatians 1 vs 19 said,But other of the apostles saw I none ,save James the lord's brother.
With the little facts I have stated up there ,it is necessary that we should look up the bible passages ,read them,I pray the good lord to give you all the understanding to understand and believe it as the and nothing but the truth.
Mary ceased to be a virgin after the birth of Christ...
This is just one of the many Revelations about the truth which you all shall hear in course of time ...
In this month of October ,we the members of GOD's KINGDOM SOCIETY ,the Church of the living God ,are observing THE FREEDOM DAY,which is a commemoration of the birth anniversary of Christ ,which serves to show the people of the world that Christ WAS NOT BORN IN DECEMBER BUT IN OCTOBER.It will last throughout this month in various States of NIGERIA and abroad.If you are surprised ,confused or stand to question the tenability of this message ,do well to to check up this website www.mountaingks.org for instructions as to when the freedom day will be celebrated in your state so you can go and listen and learn what you never knew....for more details call 09038501116.Thanks in all.
Re: Did Mary Remain A Virgin After The Birth Of Christ? by ValentineMary(m): 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2016
Hehehe

(1) (Reply)

You WILL Lose Your Family! / Jesus Is Coming Soon!!! / Question And Answer On Ibadah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.