Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) (60181 Views)

COSMETIC SURGERIES THAT CHANGED THE WORLD (2) (3) (4)

Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by kidman96(m): 9:00am On Oct 08, 2016
emmyid:
Bro, there is something U guys don't understand. Sometimes, suffer, poverty and way of life affects ones skin tone.
For example, as a young boy from a poor home. I trek to a distant school under the scourging sun everyday, I bath with black native soap, most times I don bath before going to bed, I rub kernel oil or vaseline, I don't eat skin nourishing foods, With all these practices, do U expect my complexion to be well toned like it was really meant to be? Nope!

Today, things have gotten better, I 'm barely under the sun, I bath regularly, I eat well, I use good creams and soap. Life got better; I got fresher and lighter.
Wud U say I'm bleaching? I don't think so, kos d parts of my body were I don't apply creame are even fairer!
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by TerrorSquad147: 11:05am On Oct 08, 2016
HERSLEY:
cheesy u wish.... For smallie like u
have u seen me before?? Abi you're indirectly wishing to see me cheesy
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by TerrorSquad147: 11:12am On Oct 08, 2016
kidman96:

You have no shame. You just can't use your brain instead you plagiarize my post.
we're in the Era of plagiarism, so Bros it's allowed
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by emmyid(m): 12:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
kidman96:

You have no shame. You just can't use your brain instead you plagiarize my post.

wat does it profit me to plagiarize yo post bro, why lieing against me bro, do I kno U? If truely I plagiarize yo post may it never be better for me, but if U lying for cheap publicity, may it not be ever better for U!
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by emmyid(m): 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
we're in the Era of plagiarism, so Bros it's allowed

bro, to be honest, I don't kon wat dat boy is talking about. All wat I wrote up there is nothing but my life experience. I don't kno him, neither do I kno wat he is talking about. Or maybe he is jealouse of the likes I got. I pray he changes for good!
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by HERSLEY(f): 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
have u seen me before?? Abi you're indirectly wishing to see me cheesy
hehehe dunno ooo grin
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by TerrorSquad147: 1:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
HERSLEY:
hehehe dunno ooo grin
better talk now cos tomorrow might be too late
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by HERSLEY(f): 2:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
better talk now cos tomorrow might be too late
grin I like this ur style o wink whr u at tho?
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by kidman96(m): 2:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
emmyid:

wat does it profit me to plagiarize yo post bro, why lieing against me bro, do I kno U? If truely I plagiarize yo post may it never be better for me, but if U lying for cheap publicity, may it not be ever better for U!

I'm sorry I was wrong. But u don't have to be a dick making statements like "may it not be ever better for U".
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by TerrorSquad147: 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
HERSLEY:
grin I like this ur style o wink whr u at tho?
I'm in Lagos state....and you?
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by HERSLEY(f): 2:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
I'm in Lagos state....and you?
undecided Gbagada
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by TerrorSquad147: 3:06pm On Oct 08, 2016
HERSLEY:
undecided Gbagada
you stay in gbagada?
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by HERSLEY(f): 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
you stay in gbagada?
haba u just asked me whr I am, and I answered. U still asking... OK I stay in heaven cool
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by TerrorSquad147: 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
HERSLEY:
haba u just asked me whr I am, and I answered. U still asking... OK I stay in heaven cool
lol, your smiley didn't help matters now...you stay in the phase 1 or 2? Chevron? Sholuyi?
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by emmyid(m): 3:38pm On Oct 08, 2016
kidman96:

I'm sorry I was wrong. But u don't have to be a dick making statements like "may it not be ever better for U".

Now U come! Apology accepted, curse withdrawn, may it be better for all of us in Jesus name....Amen
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by HERSLEY(f): 4:26pm On Oct 08, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
lol, your smiley didn't help matters now...you stay in the phase 1 or 2? Chevron? Sholuyi?
Choi.... U get gbagada blueprint o! I knw say u get babes for all of them! Team phase 2 shaa
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by TerrorSquad147: 8:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
HERSLEY:
Choi.... U get gbagada blueprint o! I knw say u get babes for all of them! Team phase 2 shaa
where in phase 2?
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by HERSLEY(f): 11:02pm On Oct 08, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
where in phase 2?
Yetunde Brown... Do u knw ibiza at festac?
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by JKriss16(m): 11:27am On Oct 09, 2016
her friends lashed out @ her for bleaching >>> read more >>> https://pandissblog./2016/10/09/friends-blast-girl-for-bleaching-her-complexion/
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 09, 2016
HERSLEY:
Make e no end like airforce1 and jacketpink.
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by TerrorSquad147: 7:06pm On Oct 09, 2016
HERSLEY:
I don't know places in festac...but can we hang out?
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by TerrorSquad147: 7:07pm On Oct 09, 2016
elfmann:

Make e no end like airforce1 and jacketpink.
wetin happen to them?
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by HERSLEY(f): 1:19am On Oct 10, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
I don't know places in festac...but can we hang out?
To?.......wats ur bday date n month?
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by TerrorSquad147: 3:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
HERSLEY:
To?.......wats ur bday date n month?
you know GV lounge right? Or 18+?? My birth date and month is 11th of september
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by HERSLEY(f): 5:16pm On Oct 10, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
you know GV lounge right? Or 18+?? My birth date and month is 11th of september
Yes I know GV.... 080354063** give u d rest on ur birthday kiss
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by TerrorSquad147: 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2016
HERSLEY:
Yes I know GV.... 080354063** give u d rest on ur birthday kiss
That's net year. Are you kidding me? undecided pm me joor cry
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by HERSLEY(f): 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
That's net year. Are you kidding me? undecided pm me joor cry
Lol I keep to my words. Just chill.... Which dog eats the fatest bone?
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by TerrorSquad147: 6:27pm On Oct 10, 2016
HERSLEY:
Lol I keep to my words. Just chill.... Which dog eats the fatest bone?
only bingos because correct breed of dogs eat good food and not wait for bones
Re: How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 01, 2019
Highly thought out! You just won the internet! wink

All About Children's Hair And Styles. / Buy Quality Plain And Patterned Fabrics / These Slaying Ladies Took Agbada Outfit To Another Level (pics)