Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,965 members, 7,835,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Lady With Gigantic Boobs That Never Stops Growing Opens Up On Her Challenges - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady With Gigantic Boobs That Never Stops Growing Opens Up On Her Challenges (9404 Views)

Endowed Lagos Girl With Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media With Alluring Photo / [photo/video] See Lagos Big Girls Boobs That Can Burst Your Brain / The BOOBS That Drove This Pastor Nuts!!! ;D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady With Gigantic Boobs That Never Stops Growing Opens Up On Her Challenges by TunezMediaTV: 10:33am On Oct 07, 2016
A lady named Haruhi Miwako from Netherland has opened up on the challenges she has been facing due to her ever growing bosoms. In a short message shared on popular chat platform, WhatsApp, Himiwako as she is fondly called, said her breast started growing from 2013 and it has never stopped, but despite the huge size she does not suffer from back pain, as her main challenge is shopping for bra.

In her own words:

Thank you for showing interest in me. Now let me tell you something about me. I am HaruHi MiWaKo (Himiwako) and am blessed by Mother Nature to look the way that I do. I enjoy life and I hope you do too! Gaming, anime, playing the violin and piano are amongst the favourite things I like to do. What I like doing most is making people smile, just by walking down the street, or by playing games with an audience.

My growth started March 2013 and it has been growing in varying stages throughout the years. It does not bother me that they are this huge, they are healthy and that’s what matters. Back pain is something I do not suffer from, and I do wear custom bra’s, so shopping for lingerie is quite the challenge. I hope you folks will follow me on my journey through life and I wish you get some insight in what it’s like to live with the genetic gifts that have been given to me.”

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/10/lady-with-gigantic-boobs-that-never.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3

Re: Lady With Gigantic Boobs That Never Stops Growing Opens Up On Her Challenges by Cutehector(m): 10:38am On Oct 07, 2016
Na medical condition be this..
Re: Lady With Gigantic Boobs That Never Stops Growing Opens Up On Her Challenges by Airforce1(m): 10:40am On Oct 07, 2016
Hell to the No

1 Like

Re: Lady With Gigantic Boobs That Never Stops Growing Opens Up On Her Challenges by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 07, 2016
I don't find this sexxy..too big !

1 Like

Re: Lady With Gigantic Boobs That Never Stops Growing Opens Up On Her Challenges by ChemicalReaction(f): 10:54am On Oct 07, 2016
Lets do a survey here. Ladies and Gentlemen click like if you prefer Dija boobs to this and share if you prefer this to Dija boobs.. VOTE WISELY!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady With Gigantic Boobs That Never Stops Growing Opens Up On Her Challenges by adedayo3193(m): 11:07am On Oct 07, 2016
Shey na pawpaw make i call dis ni or watermellon
Re: Lady With Gigantic Boobs That Never Stops Growing Opens Up On Her Challenges by Lilshorecords(m): 11:12am On Oct 07, 2016
melons
Re: Lady With Gigantic Boobs That Never Stops Growing Opens Up On Her Challenges by Luizkid(m): 2:36pm On Oct 07, 2016
Organigwe.. Abeg which kontry?
Re: Lady With Gigantic Boobs That Never Stops Growing Opens Up On Her Challenges by veekid(m): 3:18pm On Oct 07, 2016
Eeegbeeedeee
Re: Lady With Gigantic Boobs That Never Stops Growing Opens Up On Her Challenges by mccoy47(m): 4:32pm On Oct 07, 2016
Blood of Zechariah! !!!

1 Like

Re: Lady With Gigantic Boobs That Never Stops Growing Opens Up On Her Challenges by mccoy47(m): 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2016
Blood of Zechariah

(1) (Reply)

PSquare’s Late Mother To Be Buried On August 2 / Picture Of Mercy Johnson, Her Baby And Mother In Law / Chai!!! Top 10 Most Unfaithful Women In The World [by Country]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.