Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,092 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

[photo/video] See Lagos Big Girls Boobs That Can Burst Your Brain - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [photo/video] See Lagos Big Girls Boobs That Can Burst Your Brain (7320 Views)

Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. / Lady With Gigantic Boobs That Never Stops Growing Opens Up On Her Challenges / The BOOBS That Drove This Pastor Nuts!!! ;D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[photo/video] See Lagos Big Girls Boobs That Can Burst Your Brain by hokyky(m): 4:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
Vastly endowed Instagram queen, Romangoddess had an eventful weekend with friends as they stormed the recently organized all-white high profile party at the prestigious Eko Hotel and Suites, five-star conference centre hotel in Lagos.

Romangoddess alongside another friend with gargantuan breasts seized every opportunity to flaunt their bosoms with pictures and videos that have flooded her Instagram page.

Lagos State is the hub of entertainments and socialites in Nigeria where the weekends are taken seriously to ease pressure after a very long week of working from Monday to Friday.

See more photos and watch videos below:

https://hokyky..com/2016/08/photovideo-see-lagos-big-girls-bbs-that.html

1 Share

Re: [photo/video] See Lagos Big Girls Boobs That Can Burst Your Brain by Smellingmouth: 4:54pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nna mhennn

Re: [photo/video] See Lagos Big Girls Boobs That Can Burst Your Brain by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2016
While waiting for my brain to burst...
I still can't fathom why people celebrate anomalies.
Re: [photo/video] See Lagos Big Girls Boobs That Can Burst Your Brain by finalboss1(m): 5:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
disgusting see her big mouth.

eeeeew nt sexy at all
Re: [photo/video] See Lagos Big Girls Boobs That Can Burst Your Brain by AbjMotorPalace: 5:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
Guys and viewing of headlines like this are 5&6.

See my signature and thank me later smiley

See my signature and thank me later shocked wink
Re: [photo/video] See Lagos Big Girls Boobs That Can Burst Your Brain by greatness22(m): 5:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
Oghene!

Nah breast be that?
Chai, the breast big pass Nigeria problem.

2 Likes

Re: [photo/video] See Lagos Big Girls Boobs That Can Burst Your Brain by eph12(m): 5:18pm On Aug 15, 2016
Me right now

Re: [photo/video] See Lagos Big Girls Boobs That Can Burst Your Brain by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
Only God knows what will become of d breast when she starts feeding baby with it

(1) (Reply)

Meet Haruhi, The Lady With The Largest Boobs In Sub-sahara Africa / As A Catholic, Is This Dressing Wrong To Wear For Mass? / Hehe! See What Omotola Jalade Was Caught Doing With Another Man In Bed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.