Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Share Your Bad Experiences In The Examination Hall. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share Your Bad Experiences In The Examination Hall. (544 Views)

JAMB Has Started Sending The Examination Center!!!! (picture attached) / See What An Examination Hall Looks Like In Saudi Arabia / Seating Arrangement In Examination Hall In UNIABUJA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Bad Experiences In The Examination Hall. by Spade07: 10:36am On Oct 07, 2016
I could remember vividly, that faithful morning, I was to write my final exam in my 2nd year. CSC 222 [File processing] was one of the underestimated courses which I am to write that faithful morning by 8am.
I had been reading the night before the exam, though I wasn't serious. Morning came as usual I was just playing around my room, stealing glances at my handout once in a while thinking the exam will not hold @ exact 8am (African time), as I stepped into the bathroom to have my bath I received a call from one of my course mate informing me that the lecturer was present in the hall ushering students in for his exam. I was just confused instantly, I rushed into the bathroom, took a quick shower, put on my clothe and left for school.

I reached the exam Centre 10mins into the exam only for the lecturer to keep all the late comers outside for extra 25mins. I was disoriented, everything in my memory about the course was wiped out as if my brain was formatted . I saw few people gathering studying a diagram that was given in the exam I went to meet them, I couldn't comprehend it I just had to forgo quick cramming and eventually we were all admitted into the hall for the exam.

As I walked into the hall I saw my squad (my exam team) laughing at me, I just smiled. I was told to sit at the back where I sat alone and the exam sheet was given to me, as I looked at it I knew only 4 questions out of 50, in my heart I knew that I had failed this exam. looking up to the Father and my sides for my friends it occurred to me that I was in a "desert" with no one to help. I was angry angry with my myself for no reason. I saw one of my course mate drawing something with a ruler I was surprised, I started asking myself "wetin this guy dey draw with ruler sef" . Eventually I submitted after answering the 4questions then I exited the hall with annoyance in my heart.
When the result was release I got an "E”.

SHARE YOUR PERSONAL EXPERIENCE .
Re: Share Your Bad Experiences In The Examination Hall. by adedayo3193(m): 11:04am On Oct 07, 2016
That was pwetty bad op
Re: Share Your Bad Experiences In The Examination Hall. by deltateam: 12:38pm On Oct 07, 2016
adedayo3193:
That was pwetty bad op

Yeah but unfortunately some students behave like op.
Being at an examination hall 30 minutes early has its advantages.
Re: Share Your Bad Experiences In The Examination Hall. by ItzHoludex(m): 1:53pm On Oct 07, 2016
lol bad experience
Re: Share Your Bad Experiences In The Examination Hall. by Spade07: 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2016
adedayo3193:
That was pwetty bad op

SURE, IT WAS.
I LEARNT MY LESSON.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Ssanu And Nasu At The End Of The Joint Action Committee, Propose Industri / A Tour Of Secondary Schools / Scholarships For Developing Countries By Commonwealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.