Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

JAMB Has Started Sending The Examination Center!!!! (picture attached) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Has Started Sending The Examination Center!!!! (picture attached) (23923 Views)

Lady Surprised She’s Allowed To Take ‘expo’ Into The Examination Hall In The UK / Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) / JAMB Has Finanly Extends 2018/2019 UTME Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB Has Started Sending The Examination Center!!!! (picture attached) by Haryourjb(m): 1:52am On Mar 06, 2018
The joint admmission and matriculation board has started sending the candidate's examination center.
candidates should check their email or jamb profile to print it out before the examination day.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JAMB Has Started Sending The Examination Center!!!! (picture attached) by Haryourjb(m): 1:54am On Mar 06, 2018
picture
Re: JAMB Has Started Sending The Examination Center!!!! (picture attached) by ontolegit(m): 6:22am On Mar 06, 2018
Direct entry registration don close?
Re: JAMB Has Started Sending The Examination Center!!!! (picture attached) by Phenotech(m): 6:53am On Mar 06, 2018
On E-mail or where
Re: JAMB Has Started Sending The Examination Center!!!! (picture attached) by Haryourjb(m): 6:58am On Mar 06, 2018
Phenotech:
On E-mail or where
yes ur email, u can also check ur jamb profile....
Re: JAMB Has Started Sending The Examination Center!!!! (picture attached) by Haryourjb(m): 6:58am On Mar 06, 2018
Phenotech:
On E-mail or where
Re: JAMB Has Started Sending The Examination Center!!!! (picture attached) by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 06, 2018
Alas!!!
Re: JAMB Has Started Sending The Examination Center!!!! (picture attached) by Odey1997(m): 7:57am On Mar 06, 2018
These guys are so annoying as hell
There are still lingering issues with the admission of last year where candidates from last year are still waiting earnestly to see their names in the admission list and now they're still conducting another
To prospective aspirants I wish y'all success

6 Likes

Re: JAMB Has Started Sending The Examination Center!!!! (picture attached) by Weareone202: 7:58am On Mar 06, 2018
FP tinz
Re: JAMB Has Started Sending The Examination Center!!!! (picture attached) by akeentech(m): 7:58am On Mar 06, 2018
Oh God, all I want is a centre closer to my house

5 Likes

Re: JAMB Has Started Sending The Examination Center!!!! (picture attached) by Odey1997(m): 8:00am On Mar 06, 2018
akeentech:
Oh God, all I want is a centre closer to my house
Exactly nobody has time to waste for accommodation and transportation

5 Likes

Re: JAMB Has Started Sending The Examination Center!!!! (picture attached) by enunlewa: 8:02am On Mar 06, 2018
GET JAMB 2018 ANSWERS www.jambhelp.com/cbt
Re: JAMB Has Started Sending The Examination Center!!!! (picture attached) by Ayo4251(m): 8:03am On Mar 06, 2018
E compulsory make them send anything before Person go fit go chexk am?
Re: JAMB Has Started Sending The Examination Center!!!! (picture attached) by valencia25(m): 8:06am On Mar 06, 2018
Dharniel:
Alas!!!
My little sister found her own mail inside her SPAM BOX, ensure you check your SPAM folder if not found inbox.

Goodluck to you all cool

1 Like

Re: JAMB Has Started Sending The Examination Center!!!! (picture attached) by Actspompey(m): 8:07am On Mar 06, 2018
Make I go print sharp sharp!!!

Mind you there is a complete solution to those who want to reduce belly fat. You can Loose 37lbs in 20 Days With This Super "Soup Detox" called Flat Belly Detox . It helps detoxify calories producing excess fats, which later clog up in the belly.

One table spoon full of this breakfast belly oil melts away 1.2pounds daily. Dont be told, u can give it a try by ordering yours from the below link at cheap price http://14f367lmud-fpls8m3ne0i4tc6./
Re: JAMB Has Started Sending The Examination Center!!!! (picture attached) by dauddy97(m): 8:07am On Mar 06, 2018
checked
Re: JAMB Has Started Sending The Examination Center!!!! (picture attached) by akeentech(m): 8:09am On Mar 06, 2018
valencia25:

My little sister found her own mail inside her SPERM BOX, ensure you check your SPERM folder if not found on the inbox.

Goodluck to you all cool

How can a girl has sperm?

4 Likes

Re: JAMB Has Started Sending The Examination Center!!!! (picture attached) by alfredo4u(m): 8:11am On Mar 06, 2018
Success awaits you guys

May the good Lord see you guys through.....

10 Likes

Re: JAMB Has Started Sending The Examination Center!!!! (picture attached) by Viicfuntop(f): 8:11am On Mar 06, 2018
Waoh, so jambites are on nairaland.
Re: JAMB Has Started Sending The Examination Center!!!! (picture attached) by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 06, 2018
See the two ways to check your UTME Exam slip.
Re: JAMB Has Started Sending The Examination Center!!!! (picture attached) by okonja(m): 8:12am On Mar 06, 2018
Haryourjb:

There is no option for that yet in the jamb profile, So I would advice you stick to your mail inbox

1 Like

Re: JAMB Has Started Sending The Examination Center!!!! (picture attached) by Rhaspody(m): 8:13am On Mar 06, 2018
this kind of news just reminds me of how old I am.
Re: JAMB Has Started Sending The Examination Center!!!! (picture attached) by tayo4ng(m): 8:20am On Mar 06, 2018
nice one
Re: JAMB Has Started Sending The Examination Center!!!! (picture attached) by ClassyJay(m): 8:21am On Mar 06, 2018
[quote author=valencia25 post=65599665]
My little sister found her own mail inside her SPAM BOX, ensure you check your SPAM folder if not found inbox.

Goodluck to you all cool
Really,let me check mine then
Re: JAMB Has Started Sending The Examination Center!!!! (picture attached) by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 06, 2018
akeentech:

cheesygrincheesygringrincheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Has Started Sending The Examination Center!!!! (picture attached) by skimmy005: 8:22am On Mar 06, 2018
I CNT cee ma own o
Re: JAMB Has Started Sending The Examination Center!!!! (picture attached) by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 06, 2018
Viicfuntop:
Waoh, so jambites are on nairaland.

keep quite my friend.

5 Likes

Re: JAMB Has Started Sending The Examination Center!!!! (picture attached) by nevergiveup737: 8:28am On Mar 06, 2018
Just keep doubting , i keep winning
Re: JAMB Has Started Sending The Examination Center!!!! (picture attached) by mikool007(m): 8:29am On Mar 06, 2018
akeentech:

and you will write English like this, it is well

5 Likes

Re: JAMB Has Started Sending The Examination Center!!!! (picture attached) by Haryourmikun(m): 8:35am On Mar 06, 2018
I have seen mine as well
Re: JAMB Has Started Sending The Examination Center!!!! (picture attached) by Rexnegro(m): 8:36am On Mar 06, 2018
Ok thanks op,let me tell friends who need the info
Re: JAMB Has Started Sending The Examination Center!!!! (picture attached) by Xbee007(m): 8:38am On Mar 06, 2018
Haryourjb:
The joint admmission and matriculation board has started sending the candidate's examination center.
candidates should check their email or jamb profile to print it out before the examination day.
Please can you put me through in the procedure of checking it cos I already checked my sibling's inbox and spam messages and I couldn't find anything from Jamb at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

200L UNIJOS Student, Ejike Dies (photo) / 60-year-old Wheelbarrow Pusher Begins Secondary Education In Delta / Private Universities Vs Public Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.