Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Music: Freshkido Baby Will Drop His First Album On First November 2016 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music: Freshkido Baby Will Drop His First Album On First November 2016 (437 Views)

A Nairalander "Kuttie" Finally Drop His Debut Single Dikeh! / Same Oshodi Set To Drop Album On May 28 / J. Cole To Release New Album On The 9th Of December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music: Freshkido Baby Will Drop His First Album On First November 2016 by naijastarmusic: 1:02pm On Oct 07, 2016
Hip pop Artiste, FreshKido Baby has signed as the brand
ambassador to China leading mobile company. FreshKido
signed for Tecno Mobile Company at the company's
headquarters in Ikeja Lagos. Signing the dotted papers,
FreshKido said: "I'm excited being Tecno Mobile ambassador.
I will not let the brand down. I believe we have a long way to
go. We will get there together." .Upcoming Songs . FreshKido
Baby is a Nigerian Hip pop Artist He is a well talented Hip pop
Singer And. He will drop his first Album Titled "Gyration" And
some of the incredible Tracks in this Gyration Album is ,
Skelemba) She Get AM) Sariwala, 1. She Be My Girl) 2. Item 1
Mama Lecture) 3. Item 2Gyration) ) and many more. All this
songs we be available on (First of November 2016) To
Sponsor this Album Gyration" Please Contact FreshKido on
mobile Phone Number +2348169194642 'Thanks'

(1) (Reply)

Music Album Production @affordable Price / I Didn’t Lie To My Baby Mama, I Told Her I Wasn’t Ready For Marriage. Timaya / Open To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.