Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

I Have A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Have A Job (1925 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Job by IhAvEaJoB01: 1:17pm On Oct 07, 2016
Thank you Chinonso and your mum for providing food sometimes when feeding was tough, when N100 a day was a big deal

Thank you PoisonedOne, Gbade and Intelligentdude for reaching out when i put up this post (cant believe i went to look for a job in a brothel - what hunger can do) https://www.nairaland.com/3146660/lowest-point-life-2016

i am too grateful for lifes experiences, i lost all the people i thought were my friends, including a four year relationship.

i almost lost hope!

despite the recession, I NOW HAVE A JOB!!! A complete miracle!!! i didn't apply, but the Chairman of the company (one of Nigeria's richest men - someone you won't normally see) instructed that i be employed. An absolute miracle! In a field i didn't study. God is too good!

I learnt some lessons,
No matter how bad your situation is, As long as you live - NEVER LOSE HOPE, always be grateful, and DO SOMETHING, ANYTHING, no matter how stupid it may be, do something, keep moving, keep pushing....also.......PRIDE destroys

keep your head up!!!

17 Likes

Re: I Have A Job by onome710(m): 1:22pm On Oct 07, 2016
Congratulations Sisiter/Brother...
May the good lord that did it for you also do it for many more out there.
Stay Blessed.

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Job by IhAvEaJoB01: 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2016
onome710:
Congratulations Sisiter/Brother...
May the good lord that did it for you also do it for many more out there.
Stay Blessed.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: I Have A Job by Ojestas(m): 3:04pm On Oct 07, 2016
So Happy for you dude, your testimony shall be permanent . . God, pick my call too!!

1 Like

Re: I Have A Job by jessysparkles(f): 3:34pm On Oct 07, 2016
Wow....I'm really happy for you. I remember your thread,to God be the Glory it pays to be patient and not giving up easily. congratulations!

1 Like

Re: I Have A Job by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2016
Hmm. I love this. Resilience,persistence,determination and not giving up are ingredients everyone needs to suceed in this life. And you know the sweetest part of this your story, the end is always better than begining. You have not arrived at your "destination" yet but the journey has started to take a good "shape". Congrats.

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Job by IhAvEaJoB01: 4:02pm On Oct 07, 2016
Ojestas:
So Happy for you dude, your testimony shall be permanent . . God, pick my call too!!

Thanks bro
Re: I Have A Job by IhAvEaJoB01: 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2016
jessysparkles:
Wow....I'm really happy for you. I remember your thread,to God be the Glory it pays to be patient and not giving up easily. congratulations!

Yes o, thanks so much. I'm grateful
Re: I Have A Job by IhAvEaJoB01: 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Hmm. I love this. Resilience,persistence,determination and not giving up are ingredients everyone needs to suceed in this life. And you know the sweetest part of this your story, the end is always better than begining. You have not arrived at your "destination" yet but the journey has started to take a good "shape". Congrats.

True, the end is always better and sweeter. Thanks so so much.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Job by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 07, 2016
I'm happy for you,Congratulations

1 Like

Re: I Have A Job by haibe(m): 6:56pm On Oct 07, 2016
Congrats is the pay ok?
Re: I Have A Job by Ayoola171(m): 7:25pm On Oct 07, 2016
This is wow, dear OP accept my congratulatory wish. Wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Job by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 07, 2016
I don't have a job
Re: I Have A Job by Gpopsicle(m): 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2016
am so happy for u ma brother and I key into ur testimony. Thanks for sharing,at least dis will give us hope for better days to come

1 Like

Re: I Have A Job by Rizmo(m): 8:43pm On Oct 07, 2016
After going through your previous thread about your lowest point, I felt so sad. I imagined what that experience felt like. My brother, I feel highly elated for God's divine mercy. Truly there's nothing God cannot do.
A big congratulations bro. I am overwhelmed.
Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: I Have A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 6:27am On Oct 08, 2016
Wow.This is great. Happy for you.Congrats

1 Like

Re: I Have A Job by IhAvEaJoB01: 8:24am On Oct 08, 2016
haibe:
Congrats is the pay ok?

Thank you. Its okay

1 Like

Re: I Have A Job by IhAvEaJoB01: 8:32am On Oct 08, 2016
Intelligentdude:
Wow.This is great. Happy for you.Congrats

God bless you sir.
You called me for very long on phone and provided opportunities for me to raise income and helped in other ways.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I can't thank you enough. Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Job by IhAvEaJoB01: 8:36am On Oct 08, 2016
Rizmo:
After going through your previous thread about your lowest point, I felt so sad. I imagined what that experience felt like. My brother, I feel highly elated for God's divine mercy. Truly there's nothing God cannot do.
A big congratulations bro. I am overwhelmed.
Cheers!!!

Kai brother, I don't even want to remember that experience.

There's nothing God cannot do - that's the meaning of my native name.... smiley

Thank you so much. Blessings
Re: I Have A Job by IhAvEaJoB01: 8:43am On Oct 08, 2016
Gpopsicle:
am so happy for u ma brother and I key into ur testimony. Thanks for sharing,at least dis will give us hope for better days to come

Thank you so much.

That's why I shared it. There's so much negativity and hopelessness in the news. Companies sacking or reducing salaries, or shutting down completely. Its necessary to let people know that there's still hope. The company that employed me didn't advertise for employment, but there was a vacant position for months (the last person left in June).

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Job by IhAvEaJoB01: 8:44am On Oct 08, 2016
Ayoola171:
This is wow, dear OP accept my congratulatory wish. Wish you the best.

Thank you so much
Re: I Have A Job by Gpopsicle(m): 10:35am On Oct 08, 2016
IhAvEaJoB01:

Thank you so much.

That's why I shared it. There's so much negativity and hopelessness in the news. Companies sacking or reducing salaries, or shutting down completely. Its necessary to let people know that there's still hope. The company that employed me didn't advertise for employment, but there was a vacant position for months (the last person left in June).

dts divine favour n mercy of God in action.u know I clicked d link u posted and read ur post,I really felt for u.ds s to show dt God s still n d business of answering prayers.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Job by Heineken(m): 11:03am On Oct 08, 2016
IhAvEaJoB01:

Thank you so much
may God bless you more bro.. And me too o.. IdoNthaVeaJoB.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Job by Heineken(m): 11:22am On Oct 08, 2016
Bro I read through your last post.. It's truly not easy. Na person wey this thing reach e dey know as e be.. It's not funny at all...you need see my 'that same trouser' that I've been wearing since last year. My palm slipper sef Don spoil finish. My uncles na just mouth... Send your cv, call me back later and all.... Atimes I dey even think say God no exist at all. I hardly pray these days cos am losing it. To even think straight na war. Na white and white wey I use serve last year I dey wear about like mumu. I just pray God should bless me soon too like you..... Things no easy here. Bro abeg incase you see any small job anywhere for me... No matter how SMALL make I dey use help my life dey eat... Am a graduate of Mass Communication. B.A.....
Re: I Have A Job by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 08, 2016
IhAvEaJoB01:
Thank you Chinonso and your mum for providing food sometimes when feeding was tough, when N100 a day was a big deal

Thank you PoisonedOne, Gbade and Intelligentdude for reaching out when i put up this post (cant believe i went to look for a job in a brothel - what hunger can do) https://www.nairaland.com/3146660/lowest-point-life-2016

i am too grateful for lifes experiences, i lost all the people i thought were my friends, including a four year relationship.

i almost lost

despite the recession, I NOW HAVE A JOB!!! A complete miracle!!! i didn't apply, but the Chairman of the company (one of Nigeria's richest men - someone you won't normally see) instructed that i be employed. An absolute miracle! In a field i didn't study. God is too good!

I learnt some lessons,
No matter how bad your situation is, As long as you live - NEVER LOSE HOPE, always be grateful, and DO SOMETHING, ANYTHING, no matter how stupid it may be, do something, keep moving, keep pushing....also.......PRIDE destroys

keep your head up!!!

Congratulations op. Happy for you.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Job by Rizmo(m): 11:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
IhAvEaJoB01:

Kai brother, I don't even want to remember that experience.
There's nothing God cannot do - that's the meaning of my native name.... smiley
Thank you so much. Blessings

Bad experiences are meant to be discarded not holding onto. Ado eyen Ibibio me owo anang?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy In Clearing And Forwarding Company / Seeking Lecturing Job? / Cummins Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2018 (4 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.