Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Which Country Is Best For A Fresh Graduate To Start Up Life - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Is Best For A Fresh Graduate To Start Up Life (1355 Views)

What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? / Relocating To An African Country: Is It Worth It? / Train Crushes Deaf And Dumb Graduate To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country Is Best For A Fresh Graduate To Start Up Life by enshi(m): 2:48pm On Oct 07, 2016
With the current socio economic situation of nigeria coupled with the fact that there is no job any where here one is tempted to look for greener pasture else where...

Pls fellows which country both in africa and the world over can one start up a life after grauduation... Course in question is computer engineering.. Thanks as i expect reliable responses
Re: Which Country Is Best For A Fresh Graduate To Start Up Life by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:02pm On Oct 07, 2016
Kenya
Re: Which Country Is Best For A Fresh Graduate To Start Up Life by Paulpaulpaul(m): 3:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
SA sure pass

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Best For A Fresh Graduate To Start Up Life by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 07, 2016
SOUTH SUDAN
Re: Which Country Is Best For A Fresh Graduate To Start Up Life by enshi(m): 4:39am On Oct 08, 2016
shegsky:
SOUTH SUDAN

I think i quite want to agree with you but pls can you give reasons for picking the country

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Best For A Fresh Graduate To Start Up Life by enshi(m): 4:40am On Oct 08, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:
SA sure pass

But SA would be very expensive... Am equally considering cost
Re: Which Country Is Best For A Fresh Graduate To Start Up Life by enshi(m): 4:42am On Oct 08, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Kenya

Ah Ah kenya is out of it nah... Its like going from fire to flying pan
Re: Which Country Is Best For A Fresh Graduate To Start Up Life by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:44am On Oct 08, 2016
enshi:

Ah Ah kenya is out of it nah... Its like going from fire to flying pan

is that what you think??

Do you have money to travel to Europe or any white country?

if No, Try migrating to Kenya...

I.e if they won't reject you sef..
Re: Which Country Is Best For A Fresh Graduate To Start Up Life by enshi(m): 8:11am On Oct 08, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

is that what you think??

Do you have money to travel to Europe or any white country?

if No, Try migrating to Kenya...

I.e if they won't reject you sef..

Are you serious... Pls Whats the cost like

(1) (Reply)

Viral Photos Of Strange Fish Caught By Some Fisherman Emerge Online(photo) / Canada Fswp- Noc For Bank Cash Officer Between Noc 1212 And Noc 6314 / Giving Your Child Brazilian Citizenship By Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.