Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

How Do I Tell A Customer That She Has A Body Odour - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Do I Tell A Customer That She Has A Body Odour (925 Views)

Tell A Big Lie Week / These Funny Photos From Chidinma And Banky W’s ‘all I Want Is You’ Video Tell A / These 13 Photos Tell A Funny Lagos Marathon Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell A Customer That She Has A Body Odour by dayosweetness(m): 3:03pm On Oct 07, 2016
Good day nairalanders, i work in a financial organisation and there is this lady that usually comes to the office. The problem is this lady has a very chronic body odour to the extent that whenever she is around the enviroment we perceive the odour even without sighting her, it is getting really unbearable.But the problem now is how do we tell her cos she is a customer and we cant make her feel embarrassed so we wont loose the relationship..

Advice needed pls.........

cc lalasticlala
Re: How Do I Tell A Customer That She Has A Body Odour by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 07, 2016
angry

Uuummmmhh... Now I day smell lies ooo.. Earlier sombori made a thread exactly like this.
Re: How Do I Tell A Customer That She Has A Body Odour by khaykay15(f): 3:15pm On Oct 07, 2016
Your organisation should buy a perfume for her, tell her is a gift for her patronage.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Customer That She Has A Body Odour by Dilijingsly(m): 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2016
dayosweetness:
Good day nairalanders, i work in a financial organisation and there is this lady that usually comes to the office. The problem is this lady has a very chronic body odour to the extent that whenever she is around the enviroment we perceive the odour even without sighting her, it is getting really unbearable.But the problem now is how do we tell her cos she is a customer and we cant make her feel embarrassed so we wont loose the relationship..

Advice needed pls.........

cc lalasticlala
Give ha a gift that can cure the body odour.Present to ha a soap,crime ,perfume or any thing as bonanza to a good customer

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Customer That She Has A Body Odour by DeHero1: 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2016
Dilijingsly:
Give ha a gift that can cure the body odour.Present to ha a soap,crime ,perfume or any thing as bonanza to a good customer

Bros, you're increasing the problem.

@ OP
If you can proffer solution without hurting her (she may know that she has body odour too, but of course she won't hang herself), go ahead.

If you can't, let her be.
Re: How Do I Tell A Customer That She Has A Body Odour by dayosweetness(m): 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:
angry

Uuummmmhh... Now I day smell lies ooo.. Earlier sombori made a thread exactly like this.

lolzzz..no lies, i was the person that posted that one too

(1) (Reply)

Can You Give This Photo The Best Caption? / AKPOS Baptism. (rib Cranking Joke Of The Day) / Fast & Furious 9 Official Trailer #1 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.