Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,966 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

People You Will Find In Islam Section - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / People You Will Find In Islam Section (955 Views)

Palm Wine In Islam / Family Planning In Islam / Cousin Marriage in Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People You Will Find In Islam Section by tintingz(m): 3:28pm On Oct 07, 2016
I will be posting different people character that I have personally observed so far in this section(Islam section).

N.B: For sentiment and biased-free, kindly add yours without mentioning names. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: People You Will Find In Islam Section by tintingz(m): 3:33pm On Oct 07, 2016
[size=14pt]# The Jurist

These are the Moderators in this section, they are doing great job, putting every thing in order and sanctioning(ban) the law breakers.[/size]

1 Like

Re: People You Will Find In Islam Section by tintingz(m): 3:39pm On Oct 07, 2016
[size=14pt]# The Supreme Leaders

These are people that believe they are the most knowledgeable individuals in this section, anything they post must be accepted and agreed, if you don't share same ideology with them your opinions are null and void to them in fact you will be critisize and condemned immediately.[/size]

1 Like

Re: People You Will Find In Islam Section by tintingz(m): 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2016
[size=14pt]# The Core Traditional Muslims.

They are very knowledgeable in hadiths, they know all hadiths front and back infact hadith is like their holy book, they don't really believe in modernity.[/size]
Re: People You Will Find In Islam Section by EHMIR(m): 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2016
Wears helmet*****

abo.ki oya start the okada
Re: People You Will Find In Islam Section by tintingz(m): 4:27pm On Oct 07, 2016
[size=14pt]# The Modern Muslims.

These people hold Quran and Hadith equally or hold the Quran higher than the hadith, they believe in modernity and follow the present societal trends.[/size]

1 Like

Re: People You Will Find In Islam Section by tintingz(m): 4:35pm On Oct 07, 2016
[size=14pt]# The Thread Terminators

These set of people are ready to derail every thread, they are not willing to understand any explanation given to them. They are mostly non-muslims.[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People You Will Find In Islam Section by tintingz(m): 4:40pm On Oct 07, 2016
[size=14pt]# The Explainers.

They are ready to answer all your questions about Islam, they will explain to you in details using the Qur'an, Hadiths and Tafsir(exegesis).[/size]

1 Like

Re: People You Will Find In Islam Section by Rilwayne001: 6:31pm On Oct 07, 2016
9. 73sects mongers: these set of people believe only their sexts will make Janah and every other people — be you Muslim or not, as long as you are not of their sect — are going to hell.

Hmm! Like seriously? shocked shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: People You Will Find In Islam Section by tintingz(m): 7:07pm On Oct 07, 2016
[size=14pt]# The Sectarian

These set of people believe their sect is superior than any other sects. They don't fail to mention their sect name in their posts while some don't, they believe they are only the God chosen people and Paradise is their destination, any other sects are going hell.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: People You Will Find In Islam Section by tintingz(m): 7:08pm On Oct 07, 2016
Rilwayne001:
9. 73sects mongers: these set of people believe only their sexts will make Janah and every other people — be you Muslim or not, as long as you are not of their sect — are going to hell.

Hmm! Like seriously? shocked shocked
Thank you very much. cheesy

1 Like

Re: People You Will Find In Islam Section by Empiree: 4:32am On Oct 08, 2016
Lol...make una no let this thread explode faar

1 Like

Re: People You Will Find In Islam Section by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
Let me add my own.

The philosophers: These are similar in character to the core leaders except that they have little to no knowledge about what they claim. They usually come up with their own understanding of Islam.

The ready to impress: Always ready to twist the laws of Allah to please and impress the non Muslims. They are usually quick to call others extremist.

The silent readers: Rarely ever comment but you'll find them viewing almost every thread.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People You Will Find In Islam Section by tintingz(m): 8:23pm On Oct 08, 2016
Empiree:
Lol...make una no let this thread explode faar
Lol grin
Re: People You Will Find In Islam Section by tintingz(m): 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2016
[size=14pt]# The Fatwa & Sharia Lords

These set of people know Islamic rules and Laws, they believe they have the power to call fellow Muslims or sects "kuffar"(unbelievers), if you disagree with them you have disobey the sharia rules, they are like the sectarian but they don't know.[/size]

1 Like

Re: People You Will Find In Islam Section by Empiree: 1:50am On Oct 09, 2016
Contact17:
Let me add my own.

The philosophers: These are similar in character to the core leaders except that they have little to no knowledge about what they claim. They usually come up with their own understanding of Islam.

The ready to impress: Always ready to twist the laws of Allah to please and impress the non Muslims. They are usually quick to call others extremist.

You seem to got definition of Islamic philosophy (philosophers) wrong. You misplaced it for "modernists".

Islamic modernism is an attempt to re-interpret the religion to suit certain people or themselves. If they write books, their books are hot cake in Western countries. Sometimes their books are available for free and freely distributed. For instance, Harun Yahya.

Islamic philosophers are thinkers. They analyse and interprete religious texts with TIME (i:e as time evolves). Philosophers or sincere philosophers do not reject Allah's Laws. So there is a difference between MODERNISTS & PHILOSOPHERS really.
Re: People You Will Find In Islam Section by Nobody: 3:27am On Oct 09, 2016
Empiree:
You seem to got definition of Islamic philosophy (philosophers) wrong. You misplaced it for "modernists".

Islamic modernism is an attempt to re-interpret the religion to suit certain people or themselves. If they write books, their books are hot cake in Western countries. Sometimes their books are available for free and freely distributed. For instance, Harun Yahya.

Agree, but the OP already used modernist in a different context. I specifically wanted to draw attention, based on my experiences, so I regrouped them.
Re: People You Will Find In Islam Section by tintingz(m): 10:36am On Oct 09, 2016
Contact17:

Agree, but the OP already used modernist in a different context. I specifically wanted to draw attention, based on my experiences, so I regrouped them.

Empiree:

Islamic philosophers are thinkers. They analyse and interprete religious texts with TIME (i:e as time evolves). Philosophers or sincere philosophers do not reject Allah's Laws. So there is a difference between MODERNISTS & PHILOSOPHERS really.

My definition of modern Muslim here are not sect-like like the Quranist, reformist, submitters etc who believes in their own ideololgy, methodology like every other sects. So please don't try to regroup what I've observed here, just post what you have personally observed.

My definition of modern Muslims are Muslims who have adopted the modern culture to their everyday life and it has nothing to do with western. The western didn't start modernity.

UAE for example is an Islamic country who has so much adopted the modern culture.

Taliban for example are anti-modern.
Re: People You Will Find In Islam Section by Empiree: 12:18pm On Oct 09, 2016
tintingz:

My definition of modern Muslim here are not sect-like like the Quranist, reformist, submitters etc who believes in their own ideololgy, methodology like every other sects. So please don't try to regroup what I've observed here, just post what you have personally observed.

My definition of modern Muslims are Muslims who have adopted the modern culture to their everyday life and it has nothing to do with western. The western didn't start modernity.

UAE for example is an Islamic country who has so much adopted the modern culture.

Taliban for example are anti-modern.
"Modernist" is a broad concept and anyone at any time can be just that. It depends place and time, and it means and interpreted differently.
Re: People You Will Find In Islam Section by tintingz(m): 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
Empiree:
"Modernist" is a broad concept and anyone at any time can be just that. It depends place and time, and it means and interpreted differently.
Thank you, that's why I mentioned "present societal trends".

Being a modern Muslim doesn't mean twisting Islamic rules and not all modern Muslims do that. E.g I see Dr. Zakir Naik a modern Muslim & philosopher.

1 Like

Re: People You Will Find In Islam Section by tintingz(m): 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2016
[size=14pt]# The Grand Masters.

These set of people have debated and challenged both Muslims and non-muslim in the past, they are legends, they have the knowledge of religious history and non-religious history, Science, politics, early theories, astronomy, astrology etc.[/size]

(1) (Reply)

The Hymen / Beautiful Advice From An Islamic Scholar / Islam And Terrorism, The Qur'an, And The Hadiths.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.