Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

My Journey To Earning A Living Online - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Journey To Earning A Living Online (2887 Views)

Blunt Reasons Why You’re Not Earning A Dime Online / 7 Reasons Why You Are Not Earning A Penny Online / Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey To Earning A Living Online by ceecia(f): 11:40am On Oct 19, 2016
2sexynet:
Abeg shut it. Just say you have something to sell from the word go. I like when people state that they are selling something straight up than corner someone and later sell something to them.

It also shows that you not confident of the so called "info" you want to give out or you are likely not using it. The screenshot you shared looks so so so doctored and fake.
Run along dear. You really don't have to be here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do Those The Billon Coin Really Works (TBC) / MMM Advert Spotted Inside A Banking Hall / Buy Yoflex Lactic Yoghurt Culture And Make Your Yoghurt Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.