Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Why Do Corpers Show Their Nysc Certificate But Fail To Show Degree Certificate? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Why Do Corpers Show Their Nysc Certificate But Fail To Show Degree Certificate? (1011 Views)

NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 / Female Ex-Corpers Flaunt Their NYSC Certificates (Photos) / The List Of Institutions That's Released Their Nysc Batch B 2016 Mobilisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Corpers Show Their Nysc Certificate But Fail To Show Degree Certificate? by live4christ: 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2016
After my pop yesterday I saw many graduates displaying their Nysc certificate. But in the case of first degree,what you will see on social media is the graduating gowns not certificate. I need responses
Re: Why Do Corpers Show Their Nysc Certificate But Fail To Show Degree Certificate? by midehi2(f): 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2016
lol
Re: Why Do Corpers Show Their Nysc Certificate But Fail To Show Degree Certificate? by dejt4u(m): 4:29pm On Oct 07, 2016
live4christ:
After my pop yesterday I saw many graduates displaying their Nysc certificate. But in the case of first degree,what you will see on social media is the graduating gowns not certificate. I need responses
Reason No 1:
degree certificates were not given en mass unlike NYSC certificates.. You have to go to your institution to collect it at your own time and day.. NYSC produce the certificate once directly from HQ in abuja and distribute it to deserving corp members on their POP day..

In many Nigerian institutions, you have to wait for years even after your convocation for the original certificate to be ready..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Corpers Show Their Nysc Certificate But Fail To Show Degree Certificate? by dejt4u(m): 4:32pm On Oct 07, 2016
Reason No 2.. The 'grades' varies in the degree certificates..so the joy felt on the graduation day is not uniform.. But in the case of NYSC, you all have the same certificates with the same worth.. So the feelings are almost the same

1 Like

Re: Why Do Corpers Show Their Nysc Certificate But Fail To Show Degree Certificate? by DTOBS(m): 4:35pm On Oct 07, 2016
Great one Mr dejt4u
Re: Why Do Corpers Show Their Nysc Certificate But Fail To Show Degree Certificate? by cosby02(m): 5:00pm On Oct 07, 2016
Reason no3... the initial is a preconditionc to the latter. Other words, you cant get NYSC certificate without a degree certificate.
Re: Why Do Corpers Show Their Nysc Certificate But Fail To Show Degree Certificate? by Danielomisco(m): 5:47pm On Oct 07, 2016
Fool
Re: Why Do Corpers Show Their Nysc Certificate But Fail To Show Degree Certificate? by Sunnykaka(m): 8:53pm On Oct 07, 2016
Guy u one disgrace some graduate here..
Re: Why Do Corpers Show Their Nysc Certificate But Fail To Show Degree Certificate? by Netcontactsng1(m): 12:08am On Oct 08, 2016
Because degree certificates bear 3rd class

(1) (Reply)

Are U A Batch B Corp Member Posted 2 Sokoto / Batch C 2012 Corps Members What Did U Enjoy Most In Your Camp? / What's The Fate Of HND Graduates Who Did Part-time In ND? Will They Be Mobilised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.