Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Female Ex-Corpers Flaunt Their NYSC Certificates (Photos) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Ex-Corpers Flaunt Their NYSC Certificates (Photos) (37291 Views)

Why Do People Show Off Their NYSC Certificates But Hide Their Degree Cert? / Kaduna Corpers & Ex Corpers Protesting Non-Payment Of Allowances (Photos) / Two Ex-Corpers Who Got Married While Serving In Ebonyi Welcome Baby Boy (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Ex-Corpers Flaunt Their NYSC Certificates (Photos) by badassProdigy(m): 7:14pm On Apr 07, 2017
Well, congrats to them and all other 2016 Batch A Stream 1 corps members that passed out today...

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/04/are-these-female-corpers-showing-us.html?m=1

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Ex-Corpers Flaunt Their NYSC Certificates (Photos) by professorfal: 7:15pm On Apr 07, 2017
The middle one will need an ambulance to get home when I drill her from behind. She doesn't really need the cert the one behind(ass) will generate more fund.

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Female Ex-Corpers Flaunt Their NYSC Certificates (Photos) by serverconnect(m): 7:16pm On Apr 07, 2017
Hence their is display of NYSC certificate.
Re: Female Ex-Corpers Flaunt Their NYSC Certificates (Photos) by Shelloween(m): 7:22pm On Apr 07, 2017
In naija, Ass is mightier than certificate

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Ex-Corpers Flaunt Their NYSC Certificates (Photos) by Epositive(m): 7:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
that middle girl is bae cool ... the fair one selfish die sad

just imagine undecided she just dey cover the certificate undecided

#positivevibes tongue

14 Likes

Re: Female Ex-Corpers Flaunt Their NYSC Certificates (Photos) by cuedish: 7:26pm On Apr 07, 2017
I think they are letting us know that

*our ass has brought us this far*

166 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Female Ex-Corpers Flaunt Their NYSC Certificates (Photos) by prettyesther20: 7:32pm On Apr 07, 2017
Na your dirty eyes dey look ass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Ex-Corpers Flaunt Their NYSC Certificates (Photos) by cricifixo: 7:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
Rubbish, all they know is displaying nyash with empty brains. Ike nshi!

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Ex-Corpers Flaunt Their NYSC Certificates (Photos) by veekid(m): 7:36pm On Apr 07, 2017
Mehn; see that middle one, na type of food Happney65 feeds on. Omnivorous being

7 Likes

Re: Female Ex-Corpers Flaunt Their NYSC Certificates (Photos) by donsteady(m): 7:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
The person above me have a lot in common with apostle Soleman.

8 Likes

Re: Female Ex-Corpers Flaunt Their NYSC Certificates (Photos) by donsteady(m): 7:38pm On Apr 07, 2017
Welcome to the street my daughters. I have some advice for you. You see these certificates you are holding? Is not your brain.... You will have to use your brain more than this paper you re holding, that is if you want to excel, you can depend and rely on your certificates if you want to survive only. I can't even guarantee you that. And to my sons and daughters who are still depending on your certificates to live. I want you to know that success is day to day efforts, your certificates is not your brain. Use ur brain.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Ex-Corpers Flaunt Their NYSC Certificates (Photos) by Edwardhead(m): 7:38pm On Apr 07, 2017
Two pictures consist of same three girls...
Someone went to IG and came up with pics from someone profile to upload it for some people and call this reasonable news... I dunno what to say

In other way... Decode this pics

1 Like

Re: Female Ex-Corpers Flaunt Their NYSC Certificates (Photos) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 07, 2017
angrywhy I'm I irritated by that picture?
Re: Female Ex-Corpers Flaunt Their NYSC Certificates (Photos) by nikkypearl(f): 7:39pm On Apr 07, 2017
they are really beautiful

8 Likes

Re: Female Ex-Corpers Flaunt Their NYSC Certificates (Photos) by profhezekiah: 7:39pm On Apr 07, 2017
Imagine how is this news nigeria have been celebration mediocre and senseless things since 1717 and we ll blame our leaders for our woes, I better leave this country and go to republic of BIAFRA

1 Like

Re: Female Ex-Corpers Flaunt Their NYSC Certificates (Photos) by RoyalBoutique(m): 7:39pm On Apr 07, 2017
Job hunting begins....

An alternative can be "oloshoing" or "nollywood actress"

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Ex-Corpers Flaunt Their NYSC Certificates (Photos) by darbeelicous(f): 7:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
abeg who get ass wey e no dey use again? Abeg borrow me aswear I will return it!! cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Ex-Corpers Flaunt Their NYSC Certificates (Photos) by justicejay(m): 7:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
Mthcew.
Fvck that shiit.
Get into the labor market and make use of your brain if you get any.

3 Likes

Re: Female Ex-Corpers Flaunt Their NYSC Certificates (Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 7:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
Now, you're to face realities of life. Wish you all the best

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Ex-Corpers Flaunt Their NYSC Certificates (Photos) by flyDixon: 7:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
Please update us with current news... These are batch B 2015. Please stop this...
Re: Female Ex-Corpers Flaunt Their NYSC Certificates (Photos) by 0955eb027(m): 7:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
O
Re: Female Ex-Corpers Flaunt Their NYSC Certificates (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 07, 2017
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Female Ex-Corpers Flaunt Their NYSC Certificates (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 07, 2017
Na pekas go recruit this ones walahi
Re: Female Ex-Corpers Flaunt Their NYSC Certificates (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 07, 2017
Apparently, the fact that they show their yansh with the certificates means they merited that NYSC sabi ticket using Botton power.

I'm I right or I'm I right ?

Either way, I am right.

3 Likes

Re: Female Ex-Corpers Flaunt Their NYSC Certificates (Photos) by mayortm001(m): 7:43pm On Apr 07, 2017
Epositive:
that middle girl is bae cool ... the fair one selfish die sad

just imagine undecided she just dey cover the certificate undecided
Ass don become certificate ba?

1 Like

Re: Female Ex-Corpers Flaunt Their NYSC Certificates (Photos) by mayortm001(m): 7:44pm On Apr 07, 2017
Nwanne see fresh ukwus kiss
Re: Female Ex-Corpers Flaunt Their NYSC Certificates (Photos) by ednut1(m): 7:44pm On Apr 07, 2017
flaunting the real tool them go use get work. a$$. but how is this news
Re: Female Ex-Corpers Flaunt Their NYSC Certificates (Photos) by Cusan: 7:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
To successfully graduate as a copper is not easy. So a big congratulations to you. Be proud of what you have but dont rely on it solely!
Re: Female Ex-Corpers Flaunt Their NYSC Certificates (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 07, 2017
Gives us an idea, the method they used in obtaining their first degree and the method they intend to use in surviving the harsh economy
Re: Female Ex-Corpers Flaunt Their NYSC Certificates (Photos) by EzigboNwanma(f): 7:47pm On Apr 07, 2017
I'm next grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director / Could The Government Be Responsible For This? Pictures Attached / Abuja Corper, Stephanie Terungwa Buried (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.