Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,692 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Jesus Christ Is The Codename For The Leadership Of The Black Race - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is The Codename For The Leadership Of The Black Race (3960 Views)

Revealed! Why The Black Race Is A Cursed Race / American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) / Bel Akinyi's Post On Jesus Christ Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

Jesus Christ Is The Codename For The Leadership Of The Black Race by MrPresident1: 8:51pm On Oct 07, 2016
Preambles

The Bible is the story of the Israelites, the Israelites of the Bible are black/dark-skinned people.

Jeremiah 8:21
For the hurt of the daughter of my people am I hurt; I am black; astonishment hath taken hold on me.

Lamentations 4:8
Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.

Lamentations 5:10
Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Codename For The Leadership Of The Black Race by MrPresident1: 12:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
The problem of the black race has been identified as lack of quality leadership.

In Nigeria, a country rightly viewed by many as the undisputed leader of the black race, the problem of the country has been identified as the failure and inability of its successive leadership to harness the collective strengths of its people, and channeling this great asset towards national greatness.

Nigerians complain all the time that if they had more intelligent leaders, if their leaders were more humane, if their leaders were more compassionate, if the leaders would do it this way or that way, if only the Nigerian leaders would do things the way it is done in America.… and so on and so forth, Nigeria would be a much better country.

Everyone identifies with the fact that the main problem with Nigeria, and indeed the entire black race is leadership.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Codename For The Leadership Of The Black Race by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 08, 2016
Oh really,Israelites were black .......and all the prophets are white men with long flowing hair ..........are you that dumb.......what of Jesus,.....wow...white,golden hair ..yeah,Israelites were very black indeed but they developed bleaching cream and relaxed before Jesus was born
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Codename For The Leadership Of The Black Race by MrPresident1: 10:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
In his book ‘The Trouble with Nigeria’, Chinua Achebe says- the trouble with Nigeria is simply a failure of leadership…the Nigerian problem is the unwillingness or inability of its leaders to rise to responsibility, to the challenge of personal example which are the hallmarks of true leadership. The Nigerian problem has been identified as leadership.

Ecclesiastes 10:16
Woe to thee, O land, when thy king is a child, and thy princes eat in the morning!

Ecclesiastes 10:17
Blessed art thou, O land, when thy king is the son of nobles, and thy princes eat in due season, for strength, and not for drunkenness!
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Codename For The Leadership Of The Black Race by MrPresident1: 10:08pm On Oct 08, 2016
The Spiritual angle

In Nigeria dwells a large number of dispersed (devolved) ancient Israelites living among the (equally devolved) aboriginal owners of Africa. Among the larger Yoruba tribe are ancient Israelites, among the larger Igbo tribe are ancient Israelites, among the larger Hausa tribe are ancient Israelites, in fact, Nigeria as a country holds the largest population of dispersed ancient Israelites in the world.

Nigeria as a country can be described as a church, and the church is made up of both Jew and Gentile without discrimination in Christ.

Isaiah 3:1-4
1 For, behold, the Lord, the LORD of hosts, doth take away from Jerusalem and from Judah the stay and the staff, the whole stay of bread, and the whole stay of water,
2 The mighty man, and the man of war, the judge, and the prophet, and the prudent, and the ancient,
3 The captain of fifty, and the honourable man, and the counsellor, and the cunning artificer, and the eloquent orator.
4 And I will give children to be their princes, and babes shall rule over them.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Codename For The Leadership Of The Black Race by MrPresident1: 10:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
Jesus Christ, the King of the Jews. The King of the whole earth

Jesus Christ is the codename for the leadership of Israel (aka the builders of the temple of God which is the heart of man) and by extension black people. Jesus Christ is not one single individual person; Jesus Christ is the collective name for a total of 144,000 individuals drawn twelve thousand each from each of the twelve tribes of Israel. These individuals are called the First fruits.

1Corinthians 15:20
But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

Revelation 14:3-4
… and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Codename For The Leadership Of The Black Race by MrPresident1: 10:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
The Second Coming of Christ

The second coming of Christ is the end of the travails and tribulation of black people all over the world.

Jesus, the Word of God, is the software that powers Israel (black people) and enables Israel (black people) to provide leadership to the world. When Jesus returns, the Word of God will be written in our hearts, we will come alive again, and we will rule the world once again, and forever.

Isaiah 9:6-7
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

1Corinthians 15:52
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Codename For The Leadership Of The Black Race by MrPresident1: 9:36am On Oct 09, 2016
Buharimustdie20:
Oh really,Israelites were black .......and all the prophets are white men with long flowing hair ..........are you that dumb.......what of Jesus,.....wow...white,golden hair ..yeah,Israelites were very black indeed but they developed bleaching cream and relaxed before Jesus was born

The original Israelites of the Bible are darkskinned, the writers of the Bible were darkskinned people wink
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Codename For The Leadership Of The Black Race by MrPresident1: 6:59am On Oct 11, 2016
Under the codename Jesus Christ is 144,000 individuals.

Jesus Christ is not one single individual.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Codename For The Leadership Of The Black Race by MrPresident1: 7:20am On Oct 22, 2016
Jesus the Word is coming again.

His Christs have already risen from the dead.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Codename For The Leadership Of The Black Race by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
MrPresident1:
Jesus the Word is coming again.

His Christs have already risen from the dead.

How do you know this ?
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Codename For The Leadership Of The Black Race by MrPresident1: 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

How do you know this ?

1 Corinthians 15:20
20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

It is a living breathing book, the Bible wink
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Codename For The Leadership Of The Black Race by MrPresident1: 8:36am On Oct 23, 2016
Read grin
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Codename For The Leadership Of The Black Race by MrPresident1: 3:26pm On Feb 02, 2017
The current agitation for better leadership by Nigerians at this time after a serious battering by the current government in power is a prophetic/subconscious cry/wail for the urgent return of the MESSIAH, Jesus Christ, who is a dark-skinned person.

On this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2132076/spiritual-implications-clamour-buhari-presidency, I showed you Nigerians that your clamour for Buhari is a subliminal message that you are ready for judgment. And boy, you guys have suffered in the hands of Buhari!!! grin

Now,I am telling you that this planned protest is a LOUD SHOUT and PLEA for the return of Christ and the institution of the kingdom of God right here on earth.

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome you Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ grin

Petra1, Ishilove, kingebukasblog, Gboyee4fun, rilwayne001... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Jesus Christ is the codename for the leadership of the black race
wink
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Codename For The Leadership Of The Black Race by Ishilove: 8:16pm On Feb 02, 2017
MrPresident1:
The current agitation for better leadership by Nigerians at this time after a serious battering by the current government in power is a prophetic/subconscious cry/wail for the urgent return of the MESSIAH, Jesus Christ, who is a dark-skinned person.

On this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2132076/spiritual-implications-clamour-buhari-presidency, I showed you Nigerians that your clamour for Buhari is a subliminal message that you are ready for judgment. And boy, you guys have suffered in the hands of Buhari!!! grin

Now,I am telling you that this planned protest is a LOUD SHOUT and PLEA for the return of Christ and the institution of the kingdom of God right here on earth.

Petra1, Ishilove, kingebukasblog, Gboyee4fun, rilwayne001... cheesy cheesy cheesy

wink

Boda MrPresident1, oro yin ti sun mi
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Codename For The Leadership Of The Black Race by MrPresident1: 9:00pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ishilove:

Boda MrPresident1, oro yin ti sun mi

Why na cheesy

Jesus is coming very very soon. Signs in the heavens (America and Western Europe) and upon the earth (Nigeria et al) the distress of nations.

Jesus Christ has arrived and is already living among us grin He is the firstfruits from the dead wink
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Codename For The Leadership Of The Black Race by Gboyee4fun(m): 10:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
MrPresident1:

wink

stop disappointing yourself my amiable president

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Codename For The Leadership Of The Black Race by HCpaul(m): 11:45pm On Feb 02, 2017
MrPresident1:

Why na cheesy

Jesus is coming very very soon. Signs in the heavens (America and Western Europe) and upon the earth (Nigeria et al) the distress of nations.

Jesus Christ has arrived and is already living among us grin He is the firstfruits from the dead wink

Lol.... Am just happy that I am a GOD (the Creator of my own worlds and the administrator of my own destiny).

That alone are the main characteristics required for been a GOD.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Codename For The Leadership Of The Black Race by twosquare(m): 1:11am On Feb 03, 2017
Another idiat undecided
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Codename For The Leadership Of The Black Race by MrPresident1: 6:13am On Feb 03, 2017
Gboyee4fun:

stop disappointing yourself my amiable president

Boda Peter, Jesus Christ is already with us wink
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Codename For The Leadership Of The Black Race by Gboyee4fun(m): 8:13am On Feb 03, 2017
MrPresident1:

Boda Peter, Jesus Christ is already with us wink
is He not with us before?
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Codename For The Leadership Of The Black Race by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 03, 2017
MrPresident1:
Preambles

The Bible is the story of the Israelites, the Israelites of the Bible are black/dark-skinned people.

Jeremiah 8:21
For the hurt of the daughter of my people am I hurt; I am black; astonishment hath taken hold on me.

Lamentations 4:8
Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.

Lamentations 5:10
Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.
But why is black skin here being referenced not as a natural occurrence but as a consequence of a terrible famine (the sun), withering, hurt? undecided

So it used to be another colour? Probably?
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Codename For The Leadership Of The Black Race by MrPresident1: 10:47am On Feb 03, 2017
Muafrika2:

But why is black skin here being referenced not as a natural occurrence but as a consequence of a terrible famine (the sun), withering, hurt? undecided

Good question, and this can be verified empirically.

If you find two people who are both dark-skinned, and you subject both of them to extreme living conditions- extreme enjoyment and extreme poverty/famine you will see the man of enjoyment all shiny and glittery, lighter in complexion. But you will see the man of poverty all emaciated and darker in complexion...black

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Codename For The Leadership Of The Black Race by MrPresident1: 10:55am On Feb 03, 2017
Gboyee4fun:

is He not with us before?

He laid with the dead, he is now risen as the firstfruits from the dead, Yoruba says he is the akobi ninu awon oku grin

Boda Peter, awon tal'oku?

Who are the dead?
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Codename For The Leadership Of The Black Race by MrPresident1: 10:58am On Feb 03, 2017
HCpaul:

Lol.... Am just happy that I am a GOD (the Creator of my own worlds and the administrator of my own destiny).

That alone are the main characteristics required for been a GOD.

No. You are not a God.

You are not the administrator of your destiny, you are only a pawn in the game God is playing. It is in your own best interest to do His will only. wink
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Codename For The Leadership Of The Black Race by HCpaul(m): 11:05am On Feb 03, 2017
MrPresident1:

No. You are not a God.

You are not the administrator of your destiny, you are only a pawn in the game God is playing. It is in your own best interest to do His will only.
wink

Am pretty much good than God in the game.

God is not a God.

God is not the administrator of his own destiny, he is only a pawn in the game that I am playing. It is in his own best interest to do my will only.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Codename For The Leadership Of The Black Race by MrPresident1: 12:34pm On Feb 03, 2017
Luke 21:32
Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.

My people, before our very eyes, Scriptures are unraveling and being fulfilled grin

This generation does not want to pass away just like that...they don't want their destines to be chopped by the same people that chopped the destinies of their fathers.

This protest is a call for the return of Jesus Christ cheesy wink
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Codename For The Leadership Of The Black Race by analice107: 8:47pm On Feb 03, 2017
How does Jesu's skin colour affect redemption, atonement and revelation which leads to repentance from the sins of mankind?

The only reason Jesus even took up flesh was so that, he could have blood which could be shed for the purpose of atonement.

whether he was black or white gives no one salvation.
Whether he was Jewish or Nigerian, doesn't matter.

The world is sinking and all you are fixated with is Jesu's skin Colour?

Biko MrPresident1. Intercede for the human race. Men have used their hands to destroy themselves, now they are at a dead lurk.

The world needs us now to stand in the gap for them. pls leave this madness biko.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Codename For The Leadership Of The Black Race by analice107: 8:49pm On Feb 03, 2017
HCpaul:

Am pretty much good than God in the game.

God is not a God.

God is not the administrator of his own destiny, he is only a pawn in the game that I am playing. It is in his own best interest to do my will only.
The demon in you is low rank. You are light weight.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Codename For The Leadership Of The Black Race by analice107: 8:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
Muafrika2:

This guy fails to understand that the sun is not responsible for the Melanin in us.

Check out the offspring produced by a white man and black woman, that child is likely to be more black than white.

And, if the offspring mates with another black person, their offspring comes out darker. I mean, this people live all their lives in Australia.

MrPresident1, If the sun is responsible for our melanin, why are the white people resident in Africa still very white. the most they can be is tanned? I have a Lebanese Friend, he was born, raised and schooled in Nigeria. He is still in Nigeria today. with all the sun, he is still Semitic. Not black.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Codename For The Leadership Of The Black Race by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 03, 2017
analice107:

This guy fails to understand that the sun is not responsible for the Melanin in us.

Check out the offspring produced by a white man and black woman, that child is likely to be more black than white.

And, if the offspring mates with another black person, their offspring comes out darker. I mean, this people live all their lives in Australia.

MrPresident1, If the sun is responsible for our melanin, why are the white people resident in Africa still very white. the most they can be is tanned? I have a Lebanese Friend, he was born, raised and schooled in Nigeria. He is still in Nigeria today. with all the sun, he is still Semitic. Not black.

Exactly.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Codename For The Leadership Of The Black Race by MrPresident1: 4:17pm On Feb 04, 2017
analice107:
How does Jesu's skin colour affect redemption, atonement and revelation which leads to repentance from the sins of mankind?

The only reason Jesus even took up flesh was so that, he could have blood which could be shed for the purpose of atonement.

whether he was black or white gives no one salvation.
Whether he was Jewish or Nigerian, doesn't matter.

The world is sinking and all you are fixated with is Jesu's skin Colour?

Biko MrPresident1. Intercede for the human race. Men have used their hands to destroy themselves, now they are at a dead lurk.

The world needs us now to stand in the gap for them. pls leave this madness biko.

Jesus is a black man.

Fr. Mbaka Adoration Prayer Ground Burnt Down. Enugu / The Noah's Story / The Lord Took Her To Marine Kingdom!!!!!!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86