Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,833 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Top Fiverr Gigs To Offer With Little Or No Skill - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top Fiverr Gigs To Offer With Little Or No Skill (4336 Views)

Ideas Of Best-selling Fiverr Gigs For Nigerians In 2018 / Best Gigs To Sell Easily On Fiverr 2018 / Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Fiverr Gigs To Offer With Little Or No Skill by baba4dgirls: 10:34pm On Oct 07, 2016
It’s said that making money online is a thing of the mind, with the right motivation you can earn a lot online, however one dispiriting factor is knowing what to do to earn online. Some of us have almost done it all, from ppc to micro-jobs to shortened url, back to back we couldn’t earn something tangible until we learnt of freelancing sites and top of the list was fiverr.

Now with fiverr and other freelancing sites like upwork, freelancer et al, you can earn some real $$$, however the twist here is that you need to have something to offer, a kind of service you can provide for which you will be paid.
Well there are many services you can offer on these sites, however you must be skilled to carry out these services making it impossible for someone unskilled or inexperienced to earn from them. Some have suggested that unskilled people could buy and resell services, whereby when someone orders your services, you order it from some other person for them at a lower cost and take the balance as profit. But we all know that it is more profitable to offer and carryout those service ourselves.

So In this guide I will be sharing some top services which can be offered on fiveer and other freelancing websites that require no skill or experience and step by step guide on how to carry out these services.

Before I procede I would like to know if am been followed and not just wasting my time. Just indicate your interest and I will continue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Fiverr Gigs To Offer With Little Or No Skill by tunazi(m): 6:37am On Oct 08, 2016
ride on sir
Re: Top Fiverr Gigs To Offer With Little Or No Skill by baba4dgirls: 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2016
will post the first steps this evening, meanwhile you can click on the link below to download the ebook format.

Download it Here

it has been updated
Re: Top Fiverr Gigs To Offer With Little Or No Skill by oluwasolajames: 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2016
The link no valid ooo
Re: Top Fiverr Gigs To Offer With Little Or No Skill by tofek4real: 10:56pm On Oct 09, 2016
Please great freelancers, i need someone to help me out. A client asked me to download and review an app from Google play for her from USA site. Please how to i go about from Nigeria? Thanks
Re: Top Fiverr Gigs To Offer With Little Or No Skill by baba4dgirls: 12:57am On Oct 10, 2016
Download it Here

1 Like

Re: Top Fiverr Gigs To Offer With Little Or No Skill by Joevics(m): 8:39pm On Oct 10, 2016
OP God bless you, i have downloaded it, though had to use turn on my vpn, please i need to talk to you about something. i ve sent you a mail and you haven't replied.
Re: Top Fiverr Gigs To Offer With Little Or No Skill by fastlane84: 9:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
baba4dgirls:
Download it Here

You they use us do ppd

2 Likes

Re: Top Fiverr Gigs To Offer With Little Or No Skill by baba4dgirls: 2:13pm On Oct 11, 2016
@ the guy above.

funny, its just to complete a short survey and download the guide. some would have asked you to pay for it.
believe me, within a month you will be earning $$$ on fiverr and other freelancing sites.

many have downloaded it and are satisfied. just use a vpn if need be.
Re: Top Fiverr Gigs To Offer With Little Or No Skill by baba4dgirls: 10:43pm On Oct 13, 2016
ok will be posting each whn i have the opportunity, you can ask questions as we go.

1. Proofreading and Editing
Some people are writers, who love to write, but probably don’t know the rules and technicalities of writing. However, there are also some people who know the rules of writing, the use of commas and so on. If you know a bit of it. Sure! go for it. Whereas, selling proofreading services don’t take much time and a pretty sweet deal for $5.
If you have no experience of proofreading, you can still sell your proofreading and editing services. Because there are several online tools that help you proofread the documents, articles etc. I would recommend using Grammarly &Ginger. These tools will help you proofread and edit the articles and documents and make you money for free even if you have never tried proofreading.
Re: Top Fiverr Gigs To Offer With Little Or No Skill by Nobody: 1:59am On Oct 14, 2016
following
Re: Top Fiverr Gigs To Offer With Little Or No Skill by Saveasoul: 3:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
Pls bro we are following ride on
Re: Top Fiverr Gigs To Offer With Little Or No Skill by baba4dgirls: 7:42am On Nov 15, 2016
JUST DOWNLOAD THE FREE GUIDE HERE
Re: Top Fiverr Gigs To Offer With Little Or No Skill by ashatoda: 8:39am On Nov 15, 2016
man if you have nothing to give stop telling people to download here. You posted 3 different links to download the book the 3 links open a page http.com with highlighted links like adsense tin or cpa. Why na
Re: Top Fiverr Gigs To Offer With Little Or No Skill by baba4dgirls: 4:56am On Nov 16, 2016
ashatoda:
man if you have nothing to give stop telling people to download here. You posted 3 different links to download the book the 3 links open a page http.com with highlighted links like adsense tin or cpa. Why na
my bad, i have fixed the link, you can download it now....
Re: Top Fiverr Gigs To Offer With Little Or No Skill by nell2: 5:06am On Nov 16, 2016
hahahahah learner .
Re: Top Fiverr Gigs To Offer With Little Or No Skill by baba4dgirls: 10:03pm On Nov 16, 2016
nell2:
hahahahah learner .
what do u mean by that?
Re: Top Fiverr Gigs To Offer With Little Or No Skill by dadlous: 4:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
H
Re: Top Fiverr Gigs To Offer With Little Or No Skill by m8rasw6h11(m): 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2016
Op, you no try.
First you have to make us sign up with email.
Then, you no fit buy a domain name, dey use weebly subdomain.
Lastly, the information is culled from one website.

In summary, everyone, stay away. This one na recession hungry person. If you still want hthe eBook, I have attached it here so you won't waste your time like I did.

Lemme tell you, though. If you are not even willing to invest money for a domain name and you think you will make money, stop drinking Kool aid.

Do something better with your life instead of trying to profit off people's desperation.

May God help you.

3 Likes

Re: Top Fiverr Gigs To Offer With Little Or No Skill by baba4dgirls: 7:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
m8rasw6h11:
Op, you no try.
First you have to make us sign up with email.
Then, you no fit buy a domain name, dey use weebly subdomain.
Lastly, the information is culled from one website.

In summary, everyone, stay away. This one na recession hungry person. If you still want hthe eBook, I have attached it here so you won't waste your time like I did.

Lemme tell you, though. If you are not even willing to invest money for a domain name and you think you will make money, stop drinking Kool aid.

Do something better with your life instead of trying to profit off people's desperation.

May God help you.
i wouldn't have justified you with a response, you sound as if i asked you to pay for it, or maybe i would sell your emails.
the guideline is to help people like you and if you didn't want to input your email, you could have just clicked exit.
i don't get the need for the long epistle.
i should buy a domain & hosting? lol, you are either a newbie or just arrogant.
Re: Top Fiverr Gigs To Offer With Little Or No Skill by m8rasw6h11(m): 12:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
baba4dgirls:

newbie or just arrogant.

Spot on, that describes you so well.
Domains can go as cheap as $1 with coupon codes. So forgive me if I am seeing you as either

A) An opportunistic snakeoil salesman who is intending to use our email address.
Or
B) A newbie marketer who's using us as guinea pigs.

Either ways, man. It's wrong. If you don't see the error of your ways, it's not my problem. Maybe later you'll grow up and realize it.
Or maybe you never would.

P.S: I never saw the exit button on your squeeze page on my browser. Perhaps you need to learn web design as well plus a crash course in ethics.
Re: Top Fiverr Gigs To Offer With Little Or No Skill by baba4dgirls: 8:19pm On Nov 22, 2016
m8rasw6h11:

Spot on, that describes you so well.
Domains can go as cheap as $1 with coupon codes. So forgive me if I am seeing you as either

A) An opportunistic snakeoil salesman who is intending to use our email address.
Or
B) A newbie marketer who's using us as guinea pigs.

Either ways, man. It's wrong. If you don't see the error of your ways, it's not my problem. Maybe later you'll grow up and realize it.
Or maybe you never would.

P.S: I never saw the exit button on your squeeze page on my browser. Perhaps you need to learn web design as well plus a crash course in ethics.
alright you have been noticed....
Re: Top Fiverr Gigs To Offer With Little Or No Skill by Joevics(m): 10:54am On Nov 24, 2016
nice info, though he should have re-written it. though he acknowledged the source.
Re: Top Fiverr Gigs To Offer With Little Or No Skill by africanman85: 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
I need Grammerly premuim
Re: Top Fiverr Gigs To Offer With Little Or No Skill by kmaxx(m): 3:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
Following...
Re: Top Fiverr Gigs To Offer With Little Or No Skill by wiaglow(m): 12:16pm On Apr 04, 2017
Payoneer funds urgently needed....will buy at a good price....call/whatsapp on 08134590415
Re: Top Fiverr Gigs To Offer With Little Or No Skill by joan1678(m): 10:20am On Feb 20, 2018
Need fiverr reviews? Up to $40 now available. UK|articles and blogposts. Click this link
https:///send?phone=2348149440842 and let's talk more on WhatsApp
Re: Top Fiverr Gigs To Offer With Little Or No Skill by Omasworld1: 10:13am On Apr 20, 2018
Review exchange needed contact on Whatsapp 08138418399
Re: Top Fiverr Gigs To Offer With Little Or No Skill by Omasworld1: 6:59pm On Jun 15, 2018
Review available for a quick pack Whatsapp 08138418399
Re: Top Fiverr Gigs To Offer With Little Or No Skill by dadlous: 12:52pm On Aug 01, 2018
smiley
Re: Top Fiverr Gigs To Offer With Little Or No Skill by Omasworld1: 2:41pm On Aug 10, 2018
Sweet review available contact on

0905 962 9249
Re: Top Fiverr Gigs To Offer With Little Or No Skill by Omasworld1: 7:40am On Aug 17, 2018
Fresh baked Fiverr Review available buzz me here:

0905 962 9249

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To - Nairaland / What Is Wrong With GTB Bank Network Today / FBN Holdings, Sterling Bank Post Improved Six-month Profits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.