Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise (44623 Views)

Canada Desperate To Stop Nigerians From Coming To The Country-SR / Nigerian Man Dies In Plane While Travelling Back To Malaysia / Advice Me On Travelling Abroad For Greener Pasture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise by 1Dray(m): 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2016
You won't say you weren't warned
Re: Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise by AkProsper(m): 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2016
docmajor:
Please how much can they buy kidney. Do anyone know? Am just asking. I want to know if my cousin did it ooo because he came back after 11months...buying lands and cars
Guy you funny o

2 Likes

Re: Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise by Diplomaticbeing(m): 5:15pm On Oct 29, 2016
As much as you made some salient points, yet you flawed somehow. Aside those legal and illegal things you listed as means people makes their money in Malaysia, believe you me that there are some others that are involved in pure legitimate endeavours (whether they are making it big or small doesn't matter here) albeit with a legal stay in the country. Some set of people don't need mega thousands of dollars and high-end government spelled out business setup procedures to run things in a foreign country.

The most important thing is, anyone who intend traveling to Malaysia or any other country should try to do so legally. Or, in the event one enters any foreign country illegally either intentionally or unintentionally, such a person should strategize and legalize his stay as quick as possible. There's always an alternative legal means to official standard and procedure of doing things in every country.

For one, breaking a law of a country or an organization is always a crime, but bending same law to achieve an end result is never a crime. There's a tiny line between good and bad.

Before any lowlife pick on me for airing my unbiased opinion, kindly take note that I'm not a Malaysian based. But I've almost seen it all. . . A story for another time.

STAY AWAY FROM CRIME. AT WORST LEARN HOW TO BEND A LAW INSTEAD OF BREAKING IT.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise by classicyung(m): 5:15pm On Oct 29, 2016
docmajor:
Please how much can they buy kidney. Do anyone know? Am just asking. I want to know if my cousin did it ooo because he came back after 11months...buying lands and cars
Lolz!
Like i heard about 5-10million.
Re: Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 29, 2016
docmajor:
your cousin is a drug pusher warn him before its too late

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 29, 2016
Same thing wit Russia, Belarus, Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise by 3RNEST(m): 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2016
curatorX:
Tabbaz is now officially a humanitarian! cool

From being robbed by Nairaland Robin hoods to Director of Scammer busters.

Seun, Tabbaz deserves an award of recognition for his selfless services.

Singapore1, we need your "words" concerning Singapore.

Lol cool
Lolz.... grin grin
Re: Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise by 3RNEST(m): 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2016
agongajoseph:
Same thing wit Russia, Belarus, Ukraine.
What about LIBYA? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise by docmajor: 5:24pm On Oct 29, 2016
Hell no. His house that he bought in agip ph. Is worth about 48mill. And the lands and his doing. Fit worth more than 50mil. So I dey wounder. He is not into yahoo too. He is too dull for that. I still dey wounder

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise by mrjojo: 5:30pm On Oct 29, 2016
docmajor:
Hell no. His house that he bought in agip ph. Is worth about 48mill. And the lands and his doing. Fit worth more than 50mil. So I dey wounder. He is not into yahoo too. He is too dull for that. I still dey wounder
bro, seems your cousin is a drug pusher, you better advise him to stop nw.
Re: Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise by ucheokpara100(m): 5:36pm On Oct 29, 2016
Diplomaticbeing:
As much as you made some salient points, yet you flawed somehow. Aside those legal and illegal meanings you listed as means people makes their money in Malaysia, believe you me that there are some others that are involved in pure legitimate endeavours (whether they are making it big or small doesn't matter here) albeit with a legal stay in the country. Some set of people don't need mega thousands of dollars and high-end government spelled out business setup procedures to run things in a foreign country.

The most in important thing is, anyone who intend traveling to Malaysia or any other country should try to do so legally. Or, in the event one enters any foreign country illegally either intentionally or unintentionally, such a person should strategize and legalize his stay as quick as possible. There's always an alternative legal means to official standard and procedure of doing things in every country.

For one, breaking a law of a country or an organization is always a crime, but bending same law to achieve an end result is never a crime. There's a tiny line between good and bad.

Before any lowlife pick on me for airing my unbiased opinion, kindly take note that I'm not a Malaysian based. But I've almost seen it all. . . A story for another time.

STAY AWAY FROM CRIME. AT WORST LEARN HOW TO BEND A LAW INSTEAD OF BREAKING IT.
u spoke like a learned man, can i ask u one question please
Re: Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise by proeast(m): 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2016
docmajor:
Most likely, he did drugs or yahoo. kidney money cant be that much. The easiest, quickest, least risky way to make it big in Malaysia is through yahoo.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise by Diplomaticbeing(m): 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2016
ucheokpara100:

Welcome bro. Kindly feel free to ask your question.
Re: Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise by idu1(m): 5:42pm On Oct 29, 2016
Mtchew
Re: Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2016
That one concern una. Malaysia money dey sweet. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise by onward4life(m): 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
Tabbaz:
Many people have contacted me asking questions about their intention to come to Malaysia in search of greener pasture.

WARNING!!!

I will be very brief.

Malaysia is recognised for excellent infrastructure, amenities and top-notch security

Hence a good place to be - either for study, tourism and the likes

However, it is not a place to search for greener pasture, especially if you are an African

In fact, they are currently experiencing a recession, thanks to their diversification of economy (Agriculture, industries, tourism, petroleum etc). Otherwise, they would be facing what Nigeria is facing right now.

REASONS FOR NOT SEEKIING GREENER PATURE IN MALAYSIA

1. Job is very scarce for black here partly because of our bad reputation and partly because of white/black discrimination
2. Malaysia Government prioritises their citizen, hence any company employing you must prove to the government that you are gonna occupy a position in which no citizen have the will or ability to occupy
3. Malaysia don't give citizenship to you even if you marry 10 of their women You are always a foreigner. Though after some years you have some privileges, but not a CITIZEN
4. We pay tax (6%) on every commodities we purchase even on recharge card

NEVERTHELESS

Feel free to enter Malaysia in search of greener pasture if
1. You got your employment letter prior to coming down
2. You got a study scholarship
3. You can teach FRENCH or ARABIC language very well
4. If you have money to finish you study upto phd level. You have a chance. We have Nigerians among
-University lectures here
-In petroleum industry
-and other good positions

PEOPLE THAT MAKE IT HERE - "ILLEGALLY"
1. Drug pusher - death penalty if caught
2. Prostitute
3. Those that sell their kidney for money
4. Yahoo boys
5. etc

Feel free to add your experience in order to help our fellow citizen from making mistakes in their attempt for success

Thanks

What item can I come over to Malaysia and establish a strong distributor contact for steady import.

Let's assume fashion, household items like furniture, electronics or plumbing items.

And also what phone is in vogue down there in Malaysia.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise by lastkingsman: 6:00pm On Oct 29, 2016
docmajor:

After 11 months?

Make I enter Ijebu Ode prepare comot this country. I kant take this anymore
Malaysia, here I come grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise by lastkingsman: 6:01pm On Oct 29, 2016
Pandorabox:
That one concern una. Malaysia money dey sweet. cheesy

Are u already there, come may we go together
Re: Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise by lastkingsman: 6:02pm On Oct 29, 2016
proeast:
Most likely, he did drugs or yahoo. kidney money cant be that much. The easiest, quickest, least risky way to make it big in Malaysia is through yahoo.

He did oil business grin
Re: Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise by gbagyiza: 6:04pm On Oct 29, 2016
Dis is d kind of educative piece I always encourage nairalanders to post here. A write up that will educate, n create awareness among Nigerians...Not posting rubbish that has no value...good one bro...

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise by DirtyGold: 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2016
How is yahoo in malaysia different from doing it in nigeria? I am not understanding at all...
proeast:

5 Likes

Re: Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise by Revolva(m): 6:09pm On Oct 29, 2016
my guy enter Malay collect bar buy land buy SUV only Jah no wetin e do
Re: Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise by Akinaukwa: 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2016
docmajor:

My very junior colleague spent just 3months there and came back with lots of money to throw around. I fear!

1 Like

Re: Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise by XfStyle: 6:22pm On Oct 29, 2016
docmajor:
grin,u funny like...
Re: Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise by greggng: 6:25pm On Oct 29, 2016
docmajor:

Healthy kidney is 15million naira
Re: Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise by ehispapa(m): 6:33pm On Oct 29, 2016
onward4life:

What item can I come over to Malaysia and establish a strong distributor contact for steady import.

Let's assume fashion, household items like furniture, electronics or plumbing items.

And also what phone is in vogue down there in Malaysia.

Guy forget it ..you can not import any of your listed items to Malaysia. they produce almost everything and top class. they all the fashion houses outlets , produce world class household items and their furniture no bi here o
Re: Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise by Diplomaticbeing(m): 6:35pm On Oct 29, 2016
ucheokpara100:

Bro, it seem like we violated one of the forum's terms, because they have deleted both your questionnaire and my answer.
Re: Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 29, 2016
Good expository...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of A Foreigner Carrying A Well Maintained Nigeria Airways Bag / Two Airliners Land Side By Side On Parallel Runways In California / Terrible Multiple Accidents At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, This Morning (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.