Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise (44593 Views)

Canada Desperate To Stop Nigerians From Coming To The Country-SR / Nigerian Man Dies In Plane While Travelling Back To Malaysia / Advice Me On Travelling Abroad For Greener Pasture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise by Tabbaz(m): 12:41am On Oct 08, 2016
Many people have contacted me asking questions about their intention to come to Malaysia in search of greener pasture.

WARNING!!!

I will be very brief.

Malaysia is recognised for excellent infrastructure, amenities and top-notch security

Hence a good place to be - either for study, tourism and the likes

However, it is not a place to search for greener pasture, especially if you are an African

In fact, they are currently experiencing a recession, thanks to their diversification of economy (Agriculture, industries, tourism, petroleum etc). Otherwise, they would be facing what Nigeria is facing right now.

REASONS FOR NOT SEEKIING GREENER PATURE IN MALAYSIA

1. Job is very scarce for black here partly because of our bad reputation and partly because of white/black discrimination
2. Malaysia Government prioritises their citizen, hence any company employing you must prove to the government that you are gonna occupy a position in which no citizen have the will or ability to occupy
3. Malaysia don't give citizenship to you even if you marry 10 of their women You are always a foreigner. Though after some years you have some privileges, but not a CITIZEN
4. We pay tax (6%) on every commodities we purchase even on recharge card

NEVERTHELESS

Feel free to enter Malaysia in search of greener pasture if
1. You got your employment letter prior to coming down
2. You got a study scholarship
3. You can teach FRENCH or ARABIC language very well
4. If you have money to finish you study upto phd level. You have a chance. We have Nigerians among
-University lectures here
-In petroleum industry
-and other good positions

PEOPLE THAT MAKE IT HERE - "ILLEGALLY"
1. Drug pusher - death penalty if caught
2. Prostitute
3. Those that sell their kidney for money
4. Yahoo boys
5. etc

Feel free to add your experience in order to help our fellow citizen from making mistakes in their attempt for success

Thanks

100 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise by tukdi: 1:07am On Oct 08, 2016
I just arrived!

Please let me drop my luggage, I'll comment very soon! cool

38 Likes

Re: Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise by Tabbaz(m): 1:09am On Oct 08, 2016
tukdi:
I just arrived!

Please let me drop my luggage, I'll comment very soon! cool

You are welcome bro

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise by tukdi: 1:41am On Oct 08, 2016
Tabbaz:

You are welcome bro
Ah, papa okoro well done o!
How everybody na, I know say okoro dey sleep! Thank you! grin

3 Likes

Re: Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise by Tabbaz(m): 1:45am On Oct 08, 2016
tukdi:
Ah, papa okoro well done o!

How everybody na, I know say okoro dey sleep! Thank you! grin

Okoro dey o. Even though I no sabi your moniker, but my signature is sure to reveal my identity.

Thanks bro

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise by tukdi: 1:57am On Oct 08, 2016
Tabbaz:

Okoro dey o. Even though I no sabi your moniker, but my signature is sure to reveal my identity.

Thanks bro
Okay, I've understood! grin

Will contact you when need arises! cool
Re: Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise by Tabbaz(m): 2:12am On Oct 08, 2016
tukdi:
Okay, I've understood! grin

Will contact you when need arises! cool

no problem bro
Re: Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise by tukdi: 2:14am On Oct 08, 2016
Tabbaz:

no problem bro
wink
Re: Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:04am On Oct 29, 2016
Lalasticlala and Ishilove, please push this thread to front page for people to learn. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise by 3RNEST(m): 10:12am On Oct 29, 2016
ferhyntorlah:
Lalasticlala and Ishilove, please push this thread to front page for people to learn. Thanks
This thread need to be in Backpage...Oop front i mean... grin grin

#Tabbaz!

U didn't mention E-curency Exchangers? Can't we make it there too? grin grin shocked

2 Likes

Re: Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise by veekid(m): 4:37pm On Oct 29, 2016
Dem go listen?

6 Likes

Re: Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise by badaoyeyemi(f): 4:37pm On Oct 29, 2016

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 29, 2016
You have been warned...

12 Likes

Re: Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise by BrutalJab: 4:38pm On Oct 29, 2016
Na wa o! Who no go no know o. Chai

1 Like

Re: Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 29, 2016
The entry point at airport KL is tough...scale through and you're one step away from freedom.

- the visa from Nigeria doesn't guarantee your entry into the Republic.

- get your physical cash handy as it might be demanded for confirmation.

- get a place of abode ready as airport police may ask and validate.

- its a corrupt country. Officers collect bribe.

Moves on to another thread

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise by francis247(m): 4:40pm On Oct 29, 2016
Thanks for this info OP. Very nice. Now guess who's coming to Malaysia.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 29, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise by Pavore9: 4:41pm On Oct 29, 2016
Some have made up their mind to go there even without nothing concrete on ground!

8 Likes

Re: Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise by curatorX: 4:47pm On Oct 29, 2016
Tabbaz is now officially a humanitarian! cool

From being robbed by Nairaland Robin hoods to Director of Scammer busters.

Seun, Tabbaz deserves an award of recognition for his selfless services.

Singapore1, we need your "words" concerning Singapore.

Lol cool

7 Likes

Re: Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise by docmajor: 4:48pm On Oct 29, 2016
Please how much can they buy kidney. Do anyone know? Am just asking. I want to know if my cousin did it ooo because he came back after 11months...buying lands and cars

67 Likes

Re: Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise by hamzia(m): 4:48pm On Oct 29, 2016
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise by Laveda(f): 4:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
Wow

1 Like

Re: Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise by Histrings08(m): 4:54pm On Oct 29, 2016
Tor
Re: Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise by maggilove(f): 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2016
A word is enough for the wise, I pray they listen after seeing and reading this.he that has ears ... Bibijay123 what did chidubem go to Malaysia for?

1 Like

Re: Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise by MsPweshy(f): 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2016
hmmm sad
Re: Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise by winkmart: 5:02pm On Oct 29, 2016
As a blogger and bitcoin user, I can work from Anywhere, including Haiti

4 Likes

Re: Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise by MVLOX(m): 5:05pm On Oct 29, 2016
Dem no go always hear later dey either blame the Devil, family/village pple or lady luck while exempt dey demselves....hmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today / The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway / Salo Roseline Tamarabrakemi Dies In Accident In Port-Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.