Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,981 members, 7,828,476 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

74-yr-old Arrested For Defiling Two Girls With Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 74-yr-old Arrested For Defiling Two Girls With Photo (962 Views)

29-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 11-year-old Girl Behind A Church / Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Two Girls In US / Two Girls Fight Dirty In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

74-yr-old Arrested For Defiling Two Girls With Photo by Wefiak1414(m): 6:07am On Oct 08, 2016
[/color][color=#990000]

A septuagenarian, Godwin Agbada, has
blamed the devil for the alleged
defilement of two girls aged 12 and 14
years in his workshop. Agbada, who was paraded at the
headquarters of the Delta State Police
Command in Asaba, yesterday admitted to
the offence, but denied having carnal
knowledge of another victim, Ebele Olise. The 74-year-old suspect, who expressed
regret over his action, added that both
minors often came to his workshop to visit
and that he frequently gave them money. He said he is married with five children.

Asked if he could defend himself before
his wife and children following his
arrest, Agbada said: ‘Yes, I fit look my
children for face. I noh shame, but I noh
happy with wetin I do.

Na devil make me
do am.’ The Public Relations Officer of the
Delta State Police Command, Celestina
Kalu, who briefed reporters said: ‘‘On
October 3, 2016, one Sunday Umukoro
reported at the police station in Ubiaruku
that on observing the painful movement of his 12-year-old daughter, Blessing
Umukoro, he inquired from her and
discovered that on October 2, about 7:00
p.m., one Godwin Agbada, aged 74, and a
bicycle repairer at No. 9, Morka Road,
Ubiaruku, defiled the said Blessing Umukoro in his workshop at Old Ubiaruku/
Sapele road, Ubiaruku by having unlawful
carnal knowledge of her.

The said Godwin
has been arrested and medical report has
confirmed the commission of the offence.

“Investigation revealed that the victim was
invited to the suspect’s workshop by one
Ebele Olise, aged 14, where both were
defiled by the suspect who, thereafter,
gave them N200.00 each.”

Re: 74-yr-old Arrested For Defiling Two Girls With Photo by veacea: 6:35am On Oct 08, 2016

Re: 74-yr-old Arrested For Defiling Two Girls With Photo by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 08, 2016
See this grandpa has no sense at all ! Ur juz lucky tat devil is ain't real coz if he does ,he surely fork out ur azz hard for blaming him defiling these girls ! angry

When u do shii plz never ever blame d devil coz konji hits ur dick so hard ! Remember: Dick has no brain angry angry

1 Like

Re: 74-yr-old Arrested For Defiling Two Girls With Photo by olumaxi(m): 7:02am On Oct 08, 2016
74yr old stil blaiming d devil for his actions....am sure he would also av molested his female children too...d police shld ask them

1 Like

Re: 74-yr-old Arrested For Defiling Two Girls With Photo by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
Little girls this days are not scare. How could you visit this type of person? Whose eyes are like bird that feed on pepper. I'm afraid to even look at the picture. Everyone want to make money including children..

Re: 74-yr-old Arrested For Defiling Two Girls With Photo by Pidggin(f): 4:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
Baba, after 74 years on earth devil still dey control you? Haba. Lock him up for the rest of his life.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Medical Student Kills 86 Year Old Father / Banks And Ritual Money : What Happens To Ritual Money In The Bank. / Police Handshake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.