Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,325 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Gospel Video: Hear My Cry - Godstime Promise Nigeria Gospel Musician - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gospel Video: Hear My Cry - Godstime Promise Nigeria Gospel Musician (542 Views)

Musicprophet Biography, Nigeria Gospel Singer / Hilarious Reasons And Comments Why Zee World Fans Stopped Watching King Of Hear / Gospel Video: Hear My Cry By Godstime Promise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Video: Hear My Cry - Godstime Promise Nigeria Gospel Musician by GodstimePromise(m): 7:29am On Oct 08, 2016
GodsTime Promise is a talented Gospel Musician, Minister Whom God has preserved for this Generation "Hear My Cry"is to motivate and encourage you to keep that fire and hope you have for something or someone burning! Knowing our God never fails and His timing is always right. This song has the capability to spontaneously make you wipe your tears, have Faith in God’s ability to do what He says He will do, don’t leaves but stay with your happiness, Joyful, Gladness, Delightful, Pleased, Cheerful, Merry, Festive, positive and an impending, imminent and inevitable heartwarming answer from God is on its way! A Song For All!. May God fill your heart with Joy as you Download, Listen, Watch and share. "Download It Now" HEAR MY CRY VIDEO BY GODSTIMEPROMISE.ORG

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Best Nigerian Advert Ever? / The Rate The World Now Act Movies Pertaining End Of Humanity Is Making Me Afraid / Bbn: 5 Housemates That Were Close To Tboss That Were Eventually Evicted(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.