Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

The Rate The World Now Act Movies Pertaining End Of Humanity Is Making Me Afraid - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Rate The World Now Act Movies Pertaining End Of Humanity Is Making Me Afraid (546 Views)

How Do U Rate The Series [into The Badland] In A Scale Of 0-10 / BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show / Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rate The World Now Act Movies Pertaining End Of Humanity Is Making Me Afraid by Josephjnr(m): 11:08pm On Dec 14, 2016
Presently, it is hard to see release of new movies/series without anyone which is about the end of us. Many many of them are in circulation making me to wonder if we are the ones wishing for our own end.Below is a lot of movies/series about probable extinction of humanity.
1-Fallen skies
2-The walking Dead
3-Z Nation
4- Containment
5-The Strain
6-Dominion
7-The 100
8-Van Helsing etc

Behold some scary quotes from these series.

"Humanity’s survival was never certain. We came close to perishing many times before. In the 1300s, the bubonic plague killed over 20% of the humans on the globe. It took 300 years to restore the world’s population. Later, the Spanish flu infected more than half the people on Earth and killed 75 million before we were able to recover. And then science rose, and humanity flourished. The population soared to more than 7 billion. Our advancements brought us all closer together. We lost our fear. We believed we no longer had any predators. We believed in the primacy of science and technology. But 41 days was all it took from the day an airplane arrived carrying this plague to the moment when mankind stood on the precipice of destruction. Humanity teetered on the edge of the abyss. All it needed was one small push, or a final, last-ditch rescue." By Prof Setrakian(The strain).

"Twenty five years ago,God disappeared. His angels held man responsible and declared ware on humanity.The archangel Gabriel led this war of extermination hoping to rid this world of humans and hold dominion over it. Some higher angels refuse to take sides, but the lower angels joined Gabriel. These lesser spirits lacked bodies, and so their first line of attack was to steal ours. But Michael, the greatest of all the archangels, chose to fight for man. With his help, the survivors struck back and built strongholds to defend themselves. Soon, word spread of a baby Michael had saved, a child who would grow up to be mankind’s saviour. This child, the Chosen One, would be known by the markings on his body. Finally, Gabriel and his army retreated and we were left with the realization that not only were angels real, they are our most hated enemies." From Dominion. May God help us not to perish so quick. Amen.
Re: The Rate The World Now Act Movies Pertaining End Of Humanity Is Making Me Afraid by LegendaryArnold(m): 11:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
Na end time period we dey na
Re: The Rate The World Now Act Movies Pertaining End Of Humanity Is Making Me Afraid by VickyRotex(f): 11:53pm On Dec 14, 2016
Where's Lasisi69 sef undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Download Smarta Naija App: Watch Popular TV Stations, News And Nollywood Movies / [WATCH] 5 Unbelievably Mysterious And Unexplained Videos!!! / Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? To Go Off Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.