Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

A Nairalander Celebrate His Birthday Today - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / A Nairalander Celebrate His Birthday Today (529 Views)

Obi Iyiegbu Of Cubana Empire Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) / Nigerian Man In Dubai Celebrates His Birthday With Fruits & Drinks (Photos) / Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Celebrate His Birthday Today by Do2dtun(m): 8:57am On Oct 08, 2016
Being able to experience another birthday is not by my own doing, it is simply because of God's mercy. I haven't done anything to warrant it. But God has been so merciful! He has kept his promise to me, he has helped me climb from grace to grace. On this day many years ago, when i just balled out fresh from the womb, I had to cry for everyone to know i was living. Father i thank you for yet another age. I thank you for life. And i decree today that to everyone genuinely celebrating with me, celebration will never cease in you family in Jesus name
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

Re: A Nairalander Celebrate His Birthday Today by Femolacaster(m): 9:12am On Oct 08, 2016
Happy birthday bro, may you witness more of today on this earth in sound health.
Re: A Nairalander Celebrate His Birthday Today by Esetim(f): 8:54pm On Oct 09, 2016
Happy birthday

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Story Of An Ex-prostitute Who Wedded Her Boo In PH After Being Converted / The Face Of Okija 2016 Search For A King & Queen Is On – Apply NOW!! / #sunnyat70: How Sunny Ade Rolled Back The Years And Shut Down Lagos Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.