Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,410 members, 7,864,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

Poultry Farm Owners Kidnapped In Lagos, Manager Killed After N22m Ransom - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Poultry Farm Owners Kidnapped In Lagos, Manager Killed After N22m Ransom (28072 Views)

Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) / Police Burst Fake Currency Syndicate In Gombe, Uncovers N22m Fake Notes / Ogun Farm Manager Killed While Harvesting Crop With Daughter (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Poultry Farm Owners Kidnapped In Lagos, Manager Killed After N22m Ransom by Omegasholex: 4:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
these are the perceived leaders of tomorrow,I pity the future of this country if these people get the opportunity to rule us.
I am not surprised,the holy Book has said that people are given the kind of leader they deserve from among them.
The headline of the news did not mention that they are all ijaw,that's the kind of new I want to hear thereby not portraying any tribe as been bad. I bet if na fulanis their states will not be mentioned sef talkless of hiding that they are fulani till you read the content of the news
Re: Poultry Farm Owners Kidnapped In Lagos, Manager Killed After N22m Ransom by hensonboy: 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
see there faces.... non sense criminals... infact na to roast them with car tire. rubbish....!!!
Re: Poultry Farm Owners Kidnapped In Lagos, Manager Killed After N22m Ransom by aspirebig: 12:19am On Oct 09, 2016
Well our security force, thank you for catching these guys and tracking the phones.

When will the fraudsters that send me SMS that CBN upgraded and I should call, be caught? Their phones should be tracked too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South Africa Based Nigerian Man Dies After Returning Home For Christmas. Photos / Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) / Boss Chains His Apprentice Upside Down In Kaduna Over Client’s Change (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.