Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Writing Contest (win Cash Prizes) - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Writing Contest (win Cash Prizes) (515 Views)

Writing Contest, Win Cash Prizes (3 Winners) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writing Contest (win Cash Prizes) by zerocool(m): 10:11am On Oct 08, 2016
Write A Composition About "Faith"

The theme of this composition is "Faith". It can be a verse, rhyme, poem or short story.
It doesn't matter if it's spiritual, political, intellectual or emotional as long as "faith" is clearly represented.
We are looking for compositions that in some way pertain to this theme.

One entry per person. Maximum of 250 words.
Top 3 Highest upvoted entry automatically wins.

1st Cash Prize - $20 or 7,000 Naira
2nd Cash Prize - $15 or 4,500 Naira

Visit this link to participate - http://lovelifelaughs.com/176/write-a-composition-about-faith

Good Luck!
Re: Writing Contest (win Cash Prizes) by chocolateme(f): 10:14am On Oct 08, 2016
zerocool:
Write A Composition About "Faith"

The theme of this composition is "Faith". It can be a verse, rhyme, poem or short story.
It doesn't matter if it's spiritual, political, intellectual or emotional as long as "faith" is clearly represented.
We are looking for compositions that in some way pertain to this theme.

One entry per person. Maximum of 250 words.
Top 3 Highest upvoted entry automatically wins.

Visit this link to participate - http://lovelifelaughs.com/176/write-a-composition-about-faith

Good Luck!
how will i know that you are not gonna steal the stories and then ignore us? Nothing to prove the authenticity of it all including the price. Well done
Re: Writing Contest (win Cash Prizes) by zerocool(m): 10:17am On Oct 08, 2016
chocolateme:
how will i know that you are not gonna steal the stories and then ignore us? Nothing to prove the authenticity of it all including the price. Well done

Hello chocolateme,

I am credible and definitely going to reward top 2 winners of the contest, $20 (or 7000 Naira) and $15 (or 4500 Naira) respectively.

It is FREE to participate and you dont have anything to lose to submit an entry.
Re: Writing Contest (win Cash Prizes) by hiamspeedy(m): 6:57pm On Oct 09, 2016
chocolateme:

Yea dat true

(1) (Reply)

[hiring] Lanre News Is Hiring Village Reporters / Finished Your Book? Get A Seasoned Book Editor To Fine-tune Your Manuscript / Robert Bloch’s Book: My Warren Buffett Bible - A Short And Simple Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.