Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,024 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Can I Still Make It? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can I Still Make It? (645 Views)

"Only Nigerian Bosses Make It Seem Okay For You To Work On Weekends" - Man / Drinking Lemon Water Every Morning – Mistake Millions Of People Make It / 5 Signs A New Employee Won't Make It In Your Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Still Make It? by ant1vitus: 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
good day everyone. im a second year engineering student in one of the federal university of technology in nigeria...jst finished two semesters out of ten(one semester for it) with a cgpa of 2.35 out of 5.0....

My question here is can i still make an increase of atleast 1.0 to make it over 3.0 before graduation.....if possible pls tell me how.
im assured of running my masters abroad after my degree which is not possible with low gp

NOTE: im a serious type ,i read more than 5hours a day and i also have no gf bt dont know why i still dont make as and bs..
pls i really need an advice
thankyou
Re: Can I Still Make It? by tukdi: 2:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
ant1vitus:
good day everyone. im a second year engineering student in one of the federal university of technology in nigeria...jst finished two semesters out of ten(one semester for it) with a cgpa of 2.35 out of 5.0....

My question here is can i still make an increase of atleast 1.0 to make it over 3.0 before graduation.....if possible pls tell me how.
im assured of running my masters abroad after my degree which is not possible with low gp

NOTE: im a serious type ,i read more than 5hours a day and i also have no gf bt dont know why i still dont make as and bs..
pls i really need an advice
thankyou
Why not! cool

If you take your academics seriously, you will not only make it but you will come out with a strong second class (upper division)!

Don't joke with your assignments and try to read ahead/wide!

Mingle with intelligent students only! Don't be afraid to ask your friends/lecturers questions!

Go for after class lessons, it helps alot! cool

You can thank me later sha!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Make It? by ant1vitus: 2:35pm On Oct 08, 2016
bros thank u very much
Re: Can I Still Make It? by BiafranBushBoy: 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
As at two hundred level, I was at 2nd class lower...
I finished with a strong second class upper. .
You can do it...
Re: Can I Still Make It? by tukdi: 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:
As at two hundred level, I was at 2nd class lower...

I finished with a strong second class upper.

You can do it...
Irrespective of the fact that you are a biafran bush boy! grin
Re: Can I Still Make It? by BiafranBushBoy: 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
tukdi:
Irrespective of the fact that you are a biafran bush boy! grin

HahHahaba...

Biafran bush boy na for Nairaland ooo...

For Academics bro, I no be bush boy oo...

only say enjoyment no gree person rest then..

(1) (Reply)

Bucks Tip / Anybody With Few NRC Past Question And Answer. / English Diction Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.