Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Veteran Actor Yinka Quadri And Daughter Yewande Welcome Baby Boy [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Veteran Actor Yinka Quadri And Daughter Yewande Welcome Baby Boy [PICS] (4300 Views)

Yinka Quadri's Son Weds In Lagos (Photos) / Yinka Quadri Shows Off His Grandchildren / Yinka Quadri Daughter's Wedding Introduction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Veteran Actor Yinka Quadri And Daughter Yewande Welcome Baby Boy [PICS] by TunezBlog: 2:58pm On Oct 08, 2016
The family of Veteran Nollywood act, Yinka Quadri, who weeks ago celebrated their daughter, Yewande wedding ceremony, have been thrown into celebrations once again as the same Yewande put to bed and delivered a bouncing baby boy.

The Muslim naming ceremony was held in Yewande husband’s home, on Friday, October 7th 2016 and it was well attended by close associates and family members.

The names of the baby boy are, AbdulMaleek, Ololade, Olamide, Boluwatife, Alao, Alexis, and Ibikunle, as disclosed by his Nollywood actor grandfather. 

Congrats to Yinka Quadri and his daughter, Yewande on their bundle of joy.

More photos below ...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/10/veteran-actor-yinka-quadri-and-daughter.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3

Re: Veteran Actor Yinka Quadri And Daughter Yewande Welcome Baby Boy [PICS] by youngberry001(m): 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
Q)...did i know them"""(ans)...nop i dont know them!!""

but i wish d baby long life and prosperity.
Re: Veteran Actor Yinka Quadri And Daughter Yewande Welcome Baby Boy [PICS] by 360xclusive(m): 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
grin
Re: Veteran Actor Yinka Quadri And Daughter Yewande Welcome Baby Boy [PICS] by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
Is her father the owner of the baby?
No?
So, why isn't the baby daddy in the pics ?
Re: Veteran Actor Yinka Quadri And Daughter Yewande Welcome Baby Boy [PICS] by FlySly05: 8:54pm On Oct 08, 2016
Enypie:
Is her father the owner of the baby?

No?

So, why isn't the baby daddy in the pics ?

My point exactly. I mean the title is so weird I thought the man got the girl prego safe for I saw the girl hot engage last week with a bulging tummy.

(1) (Reply)

Paranoid Chika Ike Inspecting Her Estate [PICS] / "Not Everyday Ferrari", Billionaire's Daughter, Cuppy Said As She Travels By Bus / Ladies,lets Loose Our Breathe Over Anderson Cooper!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.