Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Woman Runs Mad When She Discovers Her Husband Is A Dead Man (PHOTO) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Runs Mad When She Discovers Her Husband Is A Dead Man (PHOTO) (4358 Views)

Burial Of 2 Ogun School Pupils Killed By Mentally Unstable Man (Photo) / Maroko Police Officer Arrested For Extorting N40,000 From Man (photo) / Woman Kills Her Husband In Osogbo With The Help Of A Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Runs Mad When She Discovers Her Husband Is A Dead Man (PHOTO) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 4:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
Woman runs mad after discovering she has been married to a dead man for six years. Usually we only see stuff like this happen in movies, but it seems this one actually happened for real, as a woman is reportedly crazy as a result of her own personal experience. The woman identified as Mrs Grace Amadi, recently discovered she had been married to and raising two children with a man who reportedly died as far back as 2002.

According to reports, Grace who had been married to her husband identified as Tony for six years, was said to have lived peacefully with him. The pair had their two daughters in 2011 and 2013 and lived in waterside in old Port Harcourt town, where Tony also had a job he went to every morning. Grace got to know about her husband’s death following a visit from someone who claimed to be his distant relative, who had come to the house when Tony had left for work, bearing old pictures of him. Grace was said to have started screaming in disbelief, fear and anger, while also throwing herself on the ground repeatedly in a bid to inflict injuries on herself, causing her neighbours to gather and see what caused her anguish.

According to the neighbours, the pictures brought by Tony’s relative showed one where he was married to another woman in May 2000, another one where he was in a car accident that claimed his life, and another one where he was laid-in-state during his funeral in July 2002, the last picture was one of his grave’s headstone which also showed his full name with birth and death dates. Refusing to believe the story, some people tried to contact Tony by calling his phone and even going to his office, but neither worked as he reportedly never arrived the office on that day he left for work. Grace who has become a basket case, has been taken to a local prayer house for ‘spiritual treatment’, while the neighbours have taken over the caring of her children.

Read more: https://www.naij.com/1000413-woman-discovers-shes-married-dead-man-6-years-happens-photo.html

1 Share

Re: Woman Runs Mad When She Discovers Her Husband Is A Dead Man (PHOTO) by INTROVERT(f): 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
HMMM
Re: Woman Runs Mad When She Discovers Her Husband Is A Dead Man (PHOTO) by tolugar: 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
Pls pls

don't let nollywood ppl see this story.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Runs Mad When She Discovers Her Husband Is A Dead Man (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
tolugar:
Pls pls

don't let nollywood ppl see this story.

grin they'll make a movie called "the woman and her undead husband"

4 Likes

Re: Woman Runs Mad When She Discovers Her Husband Is A Dead Man (PHOTO) by dollyjoy(f): 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2016
Stalker365:

grin they'll make a movie called "the woman and her undead husband"
cheesy
Re: Woman Runs Mad When She Discovers Her Husband Is A Dead Man (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
There are more fabricated news in Nairaland than real happening. Nairaland news and cook up stories are like Zuma parallel fingers.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Runs Mad When She Discovers Her Husband Is A Dead Man (PHOTO) by TreasuredLeidy(f): 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
Nollymovies.tk
Re: Woman Runs Mad When She Discovers Her Husband Is A Dead Man (PHOTO) by charijee(f): 5:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
Tales by moonlight cool
Re: Woman Runs Mad When She Discovers Her Husband Is A Dead Man (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
Those people look like dramatists from Ghana. Multi TV viewers,can't you understand?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Runs Mad When She Discovers Her Husband Is A Dead Man (PHOTO) by HtwoOw: 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
You spoke my mind, I was about to type tales by moonlight when i saw yours
charijee:
Tales by moonlight cool

Are you Gemini ?
Re: Woman Runs Mad When She Discovers Her Husband Is A Dead Man (PHOTO) by charijee(f): 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2016
HtwoOw:
You spoke my mind, I was about to type tales by moonlight when i saw yours

Are you Gemini ?
Nope, Sagittarius
Re: Woman Runs Mad When She Discovers Her Husband Is A Dead Man (PHOTO) by Amberon: 4:38am On Oct 09, 2016
Its funny how people just debunk stories and even insult the poster without finding out facts.

These things happen especially in Africa; little wonder why its called the dark continent. Though quite rare but it happens.
Re: Woman Runs Mad When She Discovers Her Husband Is A Dead Man (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:56am On Oct 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I almost hurt my eyes forcing myself to read it

Yea, cuz I got first service today cheesy cheesy

What's that a church thing? Since when grin
Re: Woman Runs Mad When She Discovers Her Husband Is A Dead Man (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 09, 2016
nubian999:

What's that a church thing? Since when grin
yea. Church grin grin grin since Naira equalled Dollar cheesy
Re: Woman Runs Mad When She Discovers Her Husband Is A Dead Man (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
yea. Church grin grin grin since Naira equalled Dollar cheesy

OK.... so thats since never grin
Re: Woman Runs Mad When She Discovers Her Husband Is A Dead Man (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:09am On Oct 09, 2016
nubian999:

OK.... so thats since never grin
*in DJ Khaled's voice* you are smart! ☺️☺️☺️
Re: Woman Runs Mad When She Discovers Her Husband Is A Dead Man (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
*in DJ Khaled's voice* you are smart! ☺️☺️☺️

Why the "F" are you looking for a boyfriend shocked
Re: Woman Runs Mad When She Discovers Her Husband Is A Dead Man (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 09, 2016
nubian999:

Why the "F" are you looking for a boyfriend shocked
I wouldn't mind. As long as he's not a 'Yoruba demon' grin cheesy grin Got any to give out?
Re: Woman Runs Mad When She Discovers Her Husband Is A Dead Man (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I wouldn't mind. As long as he's not a 'Yoruba demon' grin cheesy grin Got any to give out?

But the Yaruba demon will buy you chicken and chips cheesy
Re: Woman Runs Mad When She Discovers Her Husband Is A Dead Man (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 09, 2016
nubian999:

But the Yaruba demon will buy you chicken and chips cheesy
my a55 won't come that cheap dear cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Woman Runs Mad When She Discovers Her Husband Is A Dead Man (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
my a55 won't come that cheap dear cheesy grin cheesy

Damn you offering the a55 shocked shocked shocked you nah play cry
Re: Woman Runs Mad When She Discovers Her Husband Is A Dead Man (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 09, 2016
nubian999:

Damn you offering the a55 shocked shocked shocked you nah play cry
cheesy cheesy cheesy you scared? Why you scared for? It's all bout Benjamins tongue tongue
Re: Woman Runs Mad When She Discovers Her Husband Is A Dead Man (PHOTO) by dotman4real007(m): 7:03pm On Oct 09, 2016
it happens from time to time, tony's time is not yet over, I believe he will travel somewhere to start another life.
Re: Woman Runs Mad When She Discovers Her Husband Is A Dead Man (PHOTO) by latsy: 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
Amberon:
Its funny how people just debunk stories and even insult the poster without finding out facts.

These things happen especially in Africa; little wonder why its called the dark continent. Though quite rare but it happens.

Africa is a dark continent only in your head,
these kind of stories keep popping up because
gullible people like you believe them without
question.

Nollyhood isn't helping matter as they have permanently
brainwashed many Nigerians into believing these tales by
the moonlight.
Re: Woman Runs Mad When She Discovers Her Husband Is A Dead Man (PHOTO) by latsy: 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
dotman4real007:
it happens from time to time, tony's time is not yet over, I believe he will travel somewhere to start another life.

Oh another ghost expert is here.
Re: Woman Runs Mad When She Discovers Her Husband Is A Dead Man (PHOTO) by Amberon: 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2016
Shut up the filth you call a mouth. Africa is widely known as a dark continent even to the Western world. And I've seen and witnessed mysterious things with my very own eyes. Learn some manners, you're uncouth and uncivil. And dont bring your rude self into my mentions again. I don't converse with kids.

latsy:

Africa is a dark continent only in your head,
these kind of stories keep popping up because
gullible people like you believe them without
question.

Nollyhood isn't helping matter as they have permanently
brainwashed many Nigerians into believing these tales by
the moonlight.
Re: Woman Runs Mad When She Discovers Her Husband Is A Dead Man (PHOTO) by dotman4real007(m): 10:32pm On Oct 09, 2016
latsy:

Oh another ghost expert is here.
There are so many things you don't understand, what I am about to say happened to me, a boy that we both lived on the same street died and a month later I went to togo on a business trip and low and behold I saw the same boy that had died right infront of me, I went closer to the boy but he just turned the other way and I tried calling him but I couldn't, I tried catching up with him but I couldn't as well and before I knew it he was gone. So things like this happen and there are so many stories of such happenings. We yorubas call them akudaya
Re: Woman Runs Mad When She Discovers Her Husband Is A Dead Man (PHOTO) by latsy: 11:18pm On Oct 09, 2016
Amberon:
Shut up the filth you call a mouth. Africa is widely known as a dark continent even to the Western world. And I've seen and witnessed mysterious things with my very own eyes. Learn some manners, you're uncouth and uncivil. And dont bring your rude self into my mentions again. I don't converse with kids.

Typical response from daft unreasonable slowpoke,
it isn't my fault if you cannot think for yourself.
Unfortunately, your type will also claim to be educated
yet you cannot differentiate between facts and racists
rhetoric, worse off, you ended up misrepresenting your
very own standpoint.

What a waste!
Re: Woman Runs Mad When She Discovers Her Husband Is A Dead Man (PHOTO) by latsy: 11:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
dotman4real007:

There are so many things you don't understand, what I am about to say happened to me, a boy that we both lived on the same street died and a month later I went to togo on a business trip and low and behold I saw the same boy that had died right infront of me, I went closer to the boy but he just turned the other way and I tried calling him but I couldn't, I tried catching up with him but I couldn't as well and before I knew it he was gone. So things like this happen and there are so many stories of such happenings. We yorubas call them akudaya

Where did you see the boy, in your room, outdoor or in the market ?
If you are unable to call or catch up with him, doesn't it occur to you that
everything happened in your head ?

There are many stories but all of them are one sided.
Answer me, why will a ghost that is supposedly more powerful
will be running away from human ?
Can a dead man be harmed again ?
Re: Woman Runs Mad When She Discovers Her Husband Is A Dead Man (PHOTO) by Amberon: 7:56am On Oct 10, 2016
Senile scschizophrenic scumbag. Not only are you demented, you also have a chromosomal deficiency. Get well soon. I won't read nor reply your infantry rants. Get lost.
latsy:

Typical response from daft unreasonable slowpoke,
it isn't my fault if you cannot think for yourself.
Unfortunately, your type will also claim to be educated
yet you cannot differentiate between facts and racists
rhetoric, worse off, you ended up misrepresenting your
very own standpoint.

What a waste!
Re: Woman Runs Mad When She Discovers Her Husband Is A Dead Man (PHOTO) by chigoizie7(m): 10:46am On Oct 10, 2016
Na this kind thing de happen to people Wey no de ask question b4 dem marry. People Wey de claim, "we live abroad"
Re: Woman Runs Mad When She Discovers Her Husband Is A Dead Man (PHOTO) by dotman4real007(m): 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2016
latsy:

Where did you see the boy, in your room, outdoor or in the market ?
If you are unable to call or catch up with him, doesn't it occur to you that
everything happened in your head ?

There are many stories but all of them are one sided.
Answer me, why will a ghost that is supposedly more powerful
will be running away from human ?
Can a dead man be harmed again ?
which country are you from? It is obvious that you know nothing about spirits and african culture. If you are from nigeria please seek the council of your elders on matters like this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Horrible Accident Happened In Enugu State Today (graphic Photos) / Tension In Jesse Town In Delta State / Judge Beheaded In Kwara!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.