Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

INVESTORS, BUSINESS ANGELS AND VENTURE CAPITALIST... COME IN HERE - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / INVESTORS, BUSINESS ANGELS AND VENTURE CAPITALIST... COME IN HERE (564 Views)

Angel Investors And Venture Capitalists. / Investors And Venture Capitalists, This Is A Golden Opportunity!!! / Investors!business Parters Wanted At Citydrive Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INVESTORS, BUSINESS ANGELS AND VENTURE CAPITALIST... COME IN HERE by Phranex(m): 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
I have always believed the THE NEXT BIG THING ( after Facebook and Google) would come from Africa. I am inclined to thinking it would be Nigeria.

My team and I have a pseudo code for a technological break through in the banking industry. We are looking at exploring FINTECH (financial technology) to its limit.

We are on the verge of building a TECHNOLOGY (not just an app) that would reshape our (the worlds) banking experience for eternity.

This technology would have indirect competitions in interswitch, PayPal Nigeria and paga.

There isn't a direct competition now (the idea is novel.. Maybe it exists outside Africa).

We are looking for sponsors who would help build THE NEXT BIG THING...

the kind of sponsorship we require is a partnership.. Someone who would be ready to sign an NDA with us..

We don't need a million dollar to build this technology.

Our basic needs to build this technology...

1. A furnished apartment to accommodate 10 programmers
2. Lots of food
3. A cook
4. 25 weeks.
5. Registration of technology with relevant bodies and association.
6. Standby electricity.
7. Most importantly, someone who believes in our dream. Building THE NEXT BIG THING

Cc. Dominique mrknowitall
Re: INVESTORS, BUSINESS ANGELS AND VENTURE CAPITALIST... COME IN HERE by Meritmanagers(m): 5:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
It would be better if you can come up with cost analysis of the investment you are looking for, the location and what the investor(s) stand to gain (equity or otherwise) .

With that I think alot of people will be interested in the offer.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: INVESTORS, BUSINESS ANGELS AND VENTURE CAPITALIST... COME IN HERE by Razphils1986(m): 5:24am On Oct 09, 2016
Kindly drop your contact or add me on whatapp with this number 08032585914
Re: INVESTORS, BUSINESS ANGELS AND VENTURE CAPITALIST... COME IN HERE by erniewhez(m): 6:17am On Oct 12, 2016
DOES THIS INTERESTS YOU? Capital Investors
needed, you will earn over 100% interest on ur
capital within a year of investment. 5% to be
paid each month of first quarter, 10% each
month of the 2nd quarter, 15% each month of
the last 3months and your invested capital at
the last month of the 12months period. Ideal
for working class with sleeping capital.
call Mr Enny @ 08135966566, 08098777672

(1) (Reply)

Euc Homes Real Estate For Sale 3.5m / Who Want To Sell Dogecoin / Plots Of Land For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.