Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Investors And Venture Capitalists, This Is A Golden Opportunity!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investors And Venture Capitalists, This Is A Golden Opportunity!!! (627 Views)

Angel Investors And Venture Capitalists. / Investdata Market Updates For Investors And Traders Forum / INVESTORS, BUSINESS ANGELS AND VENTURE CAPITALIST... COME IN HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investors And Venture Capitalists, This Is A Golden Opportunity!!! by Azoy: 9:29am On May 23, 2016
Hi guys, I've got this great and new online idea I'd like to pitch to investors and venture capitalists for potential investments. In two years it's going to be the talk of the nation and would have created so much wealth. You don't want to miss out, and for those who have links or contacts kindly be a lamb and post it.
Re: Investors And Venture Capitalists, This Is A Golden Opportunity!!! by Azoy: 10:52am On May 23, 2016
So I got a call and I'm inclined to explain the idea.it's very original and I don't want someone hijacking it, hence me reservation. It's an online e commerce where people will get everything FREE...Ranging from house hold items to gadgets to food items e.t.c. (imagine a Jumia or Konga, but everything is free) for proper details, I'll only discuss with investors or those who are really serious..thanks

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Quality, Don't B Duped Or Deceived!!! {see Here} / What If Naira Epp Is A Scam / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.