Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

University Of Jos Permanent Site On Fire (photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Jos Permanent Site On Fire (photos) (20338 Views)

Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. / Ongoing Project At Federal University Dustin Ma (FUDMA) Permanent Site / University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Jos Permanent Site On Fire (photos) by mezynaija(m): 7:55pm On Oct 08, 2016
News reaching JTownConnect Nigeria, has it that the University of Jos Permanent Site is currently on fire.

The information reached our news desk at around 7:30pm today. The cause of the fire is yet to be known. More details soon!!!

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/10/breaking-news-university-of-jos-p-site.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Jos Permanent Site On Fire (photos) by mezynaija(m): 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
Lalasticlala please do the needful to alert students!!!

1 Like

Re: University Of Jos Permanent Site On Fire (photos) by rowland545(m): 8:47pm On Oct 08, 2016
. when wil i ever b first to comment

Meanwhile i blame buhari 4 dis he caused d fire wit his recession. quote me n die by standing undecided. when wil i ever b first to comment

Meanwhile i blame buhari 4 dis he caused d fire wit his recession. quote me n die by standing

1 Like

Re: University Of Jos Permanent Site On Fire (photos) by YhungPablo(m): 9:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
FP ooo.

1 Like

Re: University Of Jos Permanent Site On Fire (photos) by Tolexander: 9:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
hope say dem never loot the books in the library and set it on fire!

2 Likes

Re: University Of Jos Permanent Site On Fire (photos) by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
freshers and stalites will pay for dis during resumption.
Re: University Of Jos Permanent Site On Fire (photos) by HomoSapiien: 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
v'
Re: University Of Jos Permanent Site On Fire (photos) by tyokunbo(m): 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
Everything for this country wan go on fire.
Re: University Of Jos Permanent Site On Fire (photos) by danbilbo(m): 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
Boohariie sef. cry

Meanwhile, 18-seater commercial bus available here for just 750k

2 Likes

Re: University Of Jos Permanent Site On Fire (photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
HomoSapiien:
Allahu Akbomb'
May God forgive you

2 Likes

Re: University Of Jos Permanent Site On Fire (photos) by Reediano(m): 9:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
Wow!! This one serious o
Re: University Of Jos Permanent Site On Fire (photos) by Deeypeey(m): 9:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
HomoSapiien:
Allahu Akbomb'
anoda homo-erectus claiming otherwise....wait sef

2 Likes

Re: University Of Jos Permanent Site On Fire (photos) by namuguibe(m): 9:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
Why didn't TBJ predict this one??
[size=3pt]CC: Millerz[/size]
Re: University Of Jos Permanent Site On Fire (photos) by Kaybee14(m): 9:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
This is serious. I just hope relevant agency were on ground to put off the fire on time.
Re: University Of Jos Permanent Site On Fire (photos) by chi4ik(m): 9:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
I'm reporting live here in Unijos, fire fighters are so weak, students are even the one fighting the fire. It's dso profound. Pls we need urgent help here if not, the biggest building in Unijos maybe razed down to ashes

1 Like

Re: University Of Jos Permanent Site On Fire (photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
when harmattan never even start
Re: University Of Jos Permanent Site On Fire (photos) by Originalsly: 9:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
Hmmm... fire raging and no attempt to control it.
Re: University Of Jos Permanent Site On Fire (photos) by SaintzPeter(m): 9:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
Re: University Of Jos Permanent Site On Fire (photos) by ovieigho(m): 9:54pm On Oct 08, 2016
How can a whole university be on fire? Where exactly is on fire? Which dept ,which hall etc....I hope the new site is not even a glorified secondary school where everything is crammed and jammed together on 2 plots of land...God bless university of ibadan....that university is a mega city on its own

1 Like

Re: University Of Jos Permanent Site On Fire (photos) by mclorenzo(m): 9:54pm On Oct 08, 2016
Let us know when you get the cause of the fire.
Re: University Of Jos Permanent Site On Fire (photos) by Presh900(m): 9:58pm On Oct 08, 2016
Buhari has done it again

4 Likes

Re: University Of Jos Permanent Site On Fire (photos) by Deeypeey(m): 10:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
ABIOLAXYZ:
freshers and stalites will pay for dis during resumption.
my broda..u don get am!...na so u go dey hear sae fees don increase over 200%

3 Likes

Re: University Of Jos Permanent Site On Fire (photos) by Jerryojozy(m): 10:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
The library is on fire. Fire fighters and students are still battling with the inferno.
Re: University Of Jos Permanent Site On Fire (photos) by watered(m): 10:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
Mouth is sealed over this
Re: University Of Jos Permanent Site On Fire (photos) by Rehil(f): 10:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
ovieigho:
How can a whole university be on fire? Where exactly is on fire? Which dept ,which hall etc....I hope the new site is not even a glorified secondary school where everything is crammed and jammed together on 2 plots of land...God bless university of ibadan....that university is a mega city on its own
read wat u wrote again if it makes sense to u. if u have nothing gud to say pls

4 Likes

Re: University Of Jos Permanent Site On Fire (photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
HomoSapiien:
Allahu Akbomb'
Honestly Speaking, I didn't know that you are such a religious bigot mocking other peoples' respected religion not even only religion but the Most High God.. Mehn! You are a disgrace to mankind.. See how childish you are because you want some gullible post-likers to gush in likes for you. How much have you gotten from the likes? I don't want to call you Ode sha
Re: University Of Jos Permanent Site On Fire (photos) by ovieigho(m): 10:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
Rehil:
read wat u wrote again if it makes sense to u. if u have nothing gud to say pls
your statement is not passing any msg to me

1 Like

Re: University Of Jos Permanent Site On Fire (photos) by drealzum(m): 10:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
I don't believe in commenting on issues that are still fresh when all information's are not out yet cos you might end up just saying something you will regret later.
But my question is why is it every time there is fire incidence in uni jos it's always in the Library? Why not hostel,classes or laboratories? Is some one profiting from this?
And for political science department and Sociology that got burnt now when exams have not finished, where are there scripts? is it also in that building? Will you call students back now to rewrite exams abi you will share grades?
Tomorrow morning we will get the real gist bout every thing.
Re: University Of Jos Permanent Site On Fire (photos) by cutelover19(m): 10:24pm On Oct 08, 2016
Re: University Of Jos Permanent Site On Fire (photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 10:26pm On Oct 08, 2016
rowland545:
. when wil i ever b first to comment

U never pay dues..cheesy

BTW who be that guy wey dey advertise 18-seater commercial bus? grin grin

1 Like

Re: University Of Jos Permanent Site On Fire (photos) by BethRhema(m): 10:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
See that one forming superman near the window...instead for him to run for his small life,he is busy taking selfie near hell fire.
Re: University Of Jos Permanent Site On Fire (photos) by rowland545(m): 10:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
Sirmuel1:

U never pay dues..cheesy
BTW who be that guy wey dey advertise 18-seater commercial bus? grin grin

Lol i swear i no knw

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Destructive Habits Every University Student Should Let Go / How To Prepare And Pass Post UTME In One Week / Tuition Fees In Nigeria Private Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.