Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos (35829 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Run A Masters Program In University Of Jos. / 2016/2017 University of Jos Postgraduate Admission List Is Out / University Of Jos Suspend Students For Dressing Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by mezynaija(m): 12:55am On Jun 21, 2016
Five (5) students of University of Jos has been found guilty of committing offences ranging from examination misconduct to being a member of unregistered associations in the University have been expelled. Their expulsion was confirmed by the University Management after due process which included appearance before the Students’ Disciplinary Committee.

ALSO READ: Ekiti State University Dismiss 24 Students For Misconduct - Check Out List

Below are their names:

1. Gardina Samuel Musa

2. Aliyu Hadiza

3. Adamu Mohammed Idris

4. Akor Gift llbaye

5. Joseph EphraimAchimugu

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/06/university-of-jos-dismissed-5-students.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by micfoley: 1:01am On Jun 21, 2016
Kai. Just like that?
Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by amzee(m): 1:29am On Jun 21, 2016
I only came here to check names and was happy there's no South Westerner among them....
WE ROCK

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by Damsonkc(m): 3:12am On Jun 21, 2016
I can understand the expulsion part, but banning them from entering the school is over the top, to me. Are they criminals?

30 Likes

Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by xtophy(m): 5:25am On Jun 21, 2016
even an hajiah with hijab dey dere, im pretty sure say dat one cheat niii...

18 Likes

Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by Adeoba10(m): 5:51am On Jun 21, 2016
Only a fool will reason like dat dude up dia ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

12 Likes

Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by Nobody: 6:06am On Jun 21, 2016
any simgle mistake is a hit

1 Like

Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by tuoyoojo(m): 6:28am On Jun 21, 2016
this is killing a fly with a sledge hammer
are they terrorist that u ban them from coming into the school ni

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 21, 2016
Boko haram affiliate.

1 Like

Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by Felaak47(m): 6:58am On Jun 21, 2016
Okay
Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by Ifexladon: 6:59am On Jun 21, 2016
wat r d reason for d ban naw

1 Like

Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by falconey(m): 6:59am On Jun 21, 2016
oh boy, that is not good!
Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by amoduganja: 6:59am On Jun 21, 2016
uj
Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by tosyne2much(m): 6:59am On Jun 21, 2016
May we never be victims of this
Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by ayinde2ade(m): 7:00am On Jun 21, 2016
tuoyoojo:
this is killing a fly with a sledge hammer

are they terrorist that u ban them from coming into the school ni
oya mi lenu o

1 Like

Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by bastien: 7:00am On Jun 21, 2016
So their school fees from yest on just cast be that?

I hear say me no collect all money back

1 Like

Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by highsoar(m): 7:01am On Jun 21, 2016
Hmmm...so devastating...despite all the money spent on them by their parents...tey just brought home a certificate of disgrace

2 Likes

Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by emeogbo: 7:01am On Jun 21, 2016
pls what do name checkers have to say?
Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by TheNextAce: 7:01am On Jun 21, 2016
How would the school know that the expelled students entered into the school after few months. Na so dem jobless reach?
Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by Aspireahead(m): 7:01am On Jun 21, 2016
how are sure this is from the school....the school no get website ni? abi them no get magazine? w
Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by macanu(m): 7:02am On Jun 21, 2016
corruption in d system down to d youths
Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by Newton8(m): 7:02am On Jun 21, 2016
undecided
Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by NigerDeltan(m): 7:02am On Jun 21, 2016
Damsonkc:
I can understand the expulsion part, but banning them from entering the school is over the top, to me. Are they criminals?

Cant you take a trip to the school n enquire?
Its called investigative journalism grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by Mskrisx(f): 7:03am On Jun 21, 2016
Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by realGURU(m): 7:03am On Jun 21, 2016
Hmm, skul no chil o!

1 Like

Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by Exponental(m): 7:03am On Jun 21, 2016
Restricting them from entering campuses, are they threat to lives?

1 Like

Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 21, 2016
Damsonkc:

Truly over the top but guess the school is making em an example.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by Jambsupport(f): 7:04am On Jun 21, 2016
Thats a bad reputation and damage to their social life
Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by ItuExchange(m): 7:04am On Jun 21, 2016
I don't know what's wrong with youths. Do you go to school to acquire knowledge or to join unwholesome organizations? Another thing is: Many students have been expelled or not listed, and they still collect fess from their parents, gambling everything away.

Neteller here: .com.ng
Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by viceric677(m): 7:05am On Jun 21, 2016
amzee:
I only came here to check names and was happy there's no South Westerner among them....
WE ROCK
MUMU!

17 Likes

Re: University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos by badaoyeyemi(f): 7:05am On Jun 21, 2016
...pure wickedness... Must dey display their pishure

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck / Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo / Meet Moses Onamade Who Never Went To Secondary School But Was HOD In UNILAG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.