Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,742 members, 7,837,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

African Teachers Have Been Teaching Nonsense - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / African Teachers Have Been Teaching Nonsense (991 Views)

Teacher, Don't Teach Me Nonsense - Confession Of A Rape Victim / Going For A Teaching Job Interview / A "Certified" Teacher Was Teaching Children Nonsense (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Teachers Have Been Teaching Nonsense by beejay9(m): 9:54pm On Oct 08, 2016
just see this. African teachers have been teaching nonsense

Re: African Teachers Have Been Teaching Nonsense by beejay9(m): 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
cc:fynestboy cc:lalasticlala
Re: African Teachers Have Been Teaching Nonsense by hahn(m): 9:58pm On Oct 08, 2016
Unfortunately.

Imagine teaching us that Mungo Park discovered Africa. angry

How do you "discover" a place where people already lived, had history, constitution, culture, religion, knowledge of medicine/astronomy etc? undecided

1 Like

Re: African Teachers Have Been Teaching Nonsense by beejay9(m): 9:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
hahn:
Unfortunately.

How do you "discover" a place where people already lived, had history, constitution, culture, religion, knowledge of medicine/astronomy etc? undecided
lol
Re: African Teachers Have Been Teaching Nonsense by Habiodunz(m): 10:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
hahn:
Unfortunately.

Although, i can't see the image but as far as am concern with your post, i wasnt told/taught Mungo Park discovered Africa, i was told he discovered R.Niger!!!..Probably because you attended Agbero International nursery,primary, and secondary public school.. undecided grin

3 Likes

Re: African Teachers Have Been Teaching Nonsense by hahn(m): 10:41pm On Oct 08, 2016
Habiodunz:
Although, i can't see the image but as far as am concern with your post, i wasnt told/taught Mungo Park discovered Africa, i was told he discovered R.Niger!!!..Probably because you attended Agbero International nursery,primary, and secondary public school..

River Niger. Thanks for correcting me.

Now, how did he "discover" river Niger when our ancestors have been fishing and travelling there before his own ancestors were born? undecided
Re: African Teachers Have Been Teaching Nonsense by Habiodunz(m): 10:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
hahn:

River Niger. Thanks for correcting me.

Now, how did he "discover" river Niger when our ancestors have been fishing and travelling there before his own ancestors were born? undecided
how did you know it was being use for fishing before when u'ven't been born then....if it has been used for fishing the word 'discovered' with probably not be used
Re: African Teachers Have Been Teaching Nonsense by hahn(m): 11:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
Habiodunz:
how did you know it was being use for fishing before when u'ven't been born then....if it has been used for fishing the word 'discovered' with probably not be used

You need history lessons fam
Re: African Teachers Have Been Teaching Nonsense by musicwriter(m): 12:01am On Oct 09, 2016
Habiodunz:

Indeed, Mungo Park fought with many African fishermen along the river. He said so.

Also at various stage of his journey, his tour guides were from Senegal, Mali and Gambia, and they were the people that showed him the routes along the river.

So, how did he discover the river Niger; when Africans were the ones showing him the routes along the river?

See elite brainwashing, the last stage of mental slavery http://www.africason.com/2015/05/elite-brainwashing-last-stage-of-mental.html

Colonial missionary schools curriculum is Euro-centric. It carefully excludes African religion, culture, and history............... Lord Kwame Nkrumah.
Re: African Teachers Have Been Teaching Nonsense by CAPSLOCKED: 9:13am On Oct 09, 2016

IMAGINE CALLING THE LETTER Z "ZED"

SHAME ON ALL OUR TEACHERS, MEHN.... cheesy
Re: African Teachers Have Been Teaching Nonsense by beejay9(m): 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

IMAGINE CALLING THE LETTER Z "ZED"

SHAME ON ALL OUR TEACHERS, MEHN.... cheesy
lol
Re: African Teachers Have Been Teaching Nonsense by beejay9(m): 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2016
musicwriter:

Indeed, Mungo Park fought with many African fishermen along the river. He said so.

Also at various stage of his journey, his tour guides were from Senegal, Mali and Gambia, and they were the people that showed him the routes along the river.

So, how did he discover the river Niger; when Africans were the ones showing him the routes along the river?

See elite brainwashing, the last stage of mental slavery http://www.africason.com/2015/05/elite-brainwashing-last-stage-of-mental.html

Colonial missionary schools curriculum is Euro-centric. It carefully excludes African religion, culture, and history............... Lord Kwame Nkrumah.

(1) (Reply)

Lasu School Fees / The Guy Who Invented Copy And Paste / Pls Advise On My Cousins Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.