Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,659 members, 7,827,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

This 2-years-old Smoked 40 Cigarettes A Day! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This 2-years-old Smoked 40 Cigarettes A Day! (659 Views)

Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened / Enter Here If You Are Trying To Quit Cigarettes / Help, I Want To Stop Drinking And Smoking Of Cigarettes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This 2-years-old Smoked 40 Cigarettes A Day! by djfanes(m): 12:55am On Oct 09, 2016
Six years ago this boy was just 2, but he became extremely famous on the Internet. Why? Just because at that young age he was already addicted to smoking! See what he is up to now!

His name is Ardi Rizal and he lives in Sumatra, Indonesia. What made him so famous? Well, just these few photos! On them the little one smokes cigarettes like an adult man. And being just two years of age he used to consume over 40 of them per day! Daily!

People from many countries got upset and very angry about such a thing. His photos managed to accomplish some good. They aroused the awareness of the problem of children getting addicted to smoking. A campaign against it was started after his pictures went viral.

http://www.fanesloaded.com.ng/2016/10/this-2-years-old-smoked-40-cigarettes.html

Re: This 2-years-old Smoked 40 Cigarettes A Day! by LMandela(m): 1:00am On Oct 09, 2016
wtf?!!!
Re: This 2-years-old Smoked 40 Cigarettes A Day! by EMMYLBANKS(m): 1:03am On Oct 09, 2016
Big fat lie, this bros no look lyk two years old jhoor..
Re: This 2-years-old Smoked 40 Cigarettes A Day! by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:19am On Oct 09, 2016
I blame it on poor parental upbringing.... His parents shld be arrested

(1) (Reply)

How To Take Care Of Psoriasis Prone Skin And Still Look Beautiful? / Doctors In The House Please Help / I Think I Have Lost My Emotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.